Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-08-01, 04:42   Link #201
ragnarokr
The Rare Visitor

Send a message via MSN to ragnarokr
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobun
Great link, i would love to see it, it seems to be a real rite of passage in japan, and it seems that the animes that we've seen of Adachi aren't axagerated afterall.
ragnarokr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-06, 17:05   Link #202
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Rejoice!!!
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-06, 21:10   Link #203
Xinil
Blargh

Send a message via ICQ to Xinil Send a message via AIM to Xinil
Just saw ep 23 subbed. Good stuff without a doubt. I love this series.

Just read apr's spoiler message. ARG! What a downer if that's what happens. I'm really stoked for season 3, but if that occurs at the end of it, I think I'll cry.
Xinil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 22:48   Link #204
dieseltrain

I only seen the first season, and peeked at ep 49, can someone tell me who is Gorou's love interest? is it the girl from ep 49(any info for that girl?)? or the tomboyish girl from his little league team?
dieseltrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 10:55   Link #205
luv_luv_mokona

Quote:
Originally Posted by apr
OKay I tried the link and it leads me to a new page but It says somehting like 404 error. Does your website not work on mozilla firefox?
luv_luv_mokona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 12:12   Link #206
luv_luv_mokona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseltrain
I only seen the first season, and peeked at ep 49, can someone tell me who is Gorou's love interest? is it the girl from ep 49(any info for that girl?)? or the tomboyish girl from his little league team?
It's Shimizu, the tomboyish girl that used to be on his little league team. There hasn't been any real romance but you know
luv_luv_mokona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-24, 01:49   Link #207
azn_senzazn

man I feel sorry for sato, goro's is like using him
azn_senzazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-14, 19:48   Link #208
gencbiba

Hmm... I'm currently watching the beginning of this anime but I don't really like immature, and young characters so I just wanted to know if the story progresses up to Gouro's (spelling?) teenage years or something..

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-14, 20:05   Link #209
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

The teenage years don't start till season 2. Season one was very good. They have immature young characters that doesn't mean the story is immature.
Grifis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 00:14   Link #210
Hage-bai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
Hmm... I'm currently watching the beginning of this anime but I don't really like immature, and young characters so I just wanted to know if the story progresses up to Gouro's (spelling?) teenage years or something..

The story goes beyond his teenage years and is still ongoing. Whether all of it will be animated remains to be seen. As Grifis said the characters in season 1 are young. But to be honest, nothing in the later seasons will compare drama wise to the first half of season 1. It was this early part of the story that truly earned the name "Dramatic baseball comic" as Major is commonly called.
Hage-bai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-07, 15:04   Link #211
mizu-luffy
Mr. Prince

Major Episodes 51 and up?

I have been looking for episodes 51 and up for the anime Major but i still cant find

any and im really interested to see whats next.

can someone please tell me where i can get them?

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-10-07 at 15:11. Reason: Please SEARCH next time before creating a new thread. Thanks! =^.^=
mizu-luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-07, 15:18   Link #212
Sylf
翻訳家わなびぃ
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Sylf Send a message via Yahoo to Sylf
That's because it hasn't been subbed yet.
Sylf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-08, 05:07   Link #213
Scribble
Sloth

Send a message via MSN to Scribble
To be honest, I feel that Major lost its first season magic. A few episodes of season 2 managed to replicate it, but I'm not sure that I'll be carrying on to season 3.

I say that but I know I'll end up watching it anyway. Besides, it's the only sports anime I've seen.
Old 2006-10-08, 11:50   Link #214
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribble View Post
To be honest, I feel that Major lost its first season magic. A few episodes of season 2 managed to replicate it, but I'm not sure that I'll be carrying on to season 3.

I say that but I know I'll end up watching it anyway. Besides, it's the only sports anime I've seen.
I like the season 2. It doesn't have the same emotional level as the first season, but the struggle in the second season was worth watching it.

But I can understand the opposite comments, especially if they are related to the fansubbing. Since the fansubbing process was quite irregular, with the last two episodes waiting to be subbed for the last few months just so that we can "enjoy" the start of the new season with the last fansubbed episode from the 2nd season, it is understandable that the enjoyment of watching it regularly has quite "died". Especially since that few months break could have been used to catch up with the manga.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-08, 12:41   Link #215
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I would agree that the second season hasn't really come close to the first. It's been up and down, and even the high points - and there have been several - haven't reached the emotional pitch of season 1. Nevertheless, I'm enjoying the show and waiting (im)patiently for those last two eps...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-11, 18:40   Link #216
mit7059

Does anyone know if anyone is planning on subbing Season 3 when it comes out? Or is is only going to be Minor Ja Nai, who does a great job, but is rather slow, they probably don't have much of a staff.

More of a manga reader now than an anime watcher. Currently reading list here
mit7059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-11, 22:01   Link #217
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mit7059 View Post
Does anyone know if anyone is planning on subbing Season 3 when it comes out? Or is is only going to be Minor Ja Nai, who does a great job, but is rather slow, they probably don't have much of a staff.
Saizen and HF subbed to ep44 so far. So I would assume that they will do S3 too. Although it looks like their in dire need of staff members especially translators. It would be nice if another faster group picks it up though I much rather prefer MJN version as I have all 50 MJN eps already and besides MJN does a stellar job fan subbing them. I don't think we have the right to complain about slow fan subbing as they are doing this for us the fans. Just appreciate the fact that they are still subbing it and haven't dropped it.
Old 2006-10-12, 09:37   Link #218
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro View Post
Saizen and HF subbed to ep44 so far. So I would assume that they will do S3 too. Although it looks like their in dire need of staff members especially translators. It would be nice if another faster group picks it up though I much rather prefer MJN version as I have all 50 MJN eps already and besides MJN does a stellar job fan subbing them. I don't think we have the right to complain about slow fan subbing as they are doing this for us the fans. Just appreciate the fact that they are still subbing it and haven't dropped it.
I really, really, wanna time season 3. (Yes, I'm from Saizen)
But... Atm, a season 3 project's not guranteeded, only because of the translator situation.
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-12, 09:55   Link #219
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangofe View Post
I really, really, wanna time season 3. (Yes, I'm from Saizen)
But... Atm, a season 3 project's not guranteeded, only because of the translator situation.
If you are open to more joint projects, I think you can find a translator from another group (though it might become a three-group project).
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-12, 10:48   Link #220
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
If you are open to more joint projects, I think you can find a translator from another group (though it might become a three-group project).
Interesting, pm me details.
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baseball, shounen, sports