AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: Ever been in a fight?
Got your (__)(__) handed to you 4 11.76%
You handed someones (__)(__) to them 25 73.53%
Ran for dear life 1 2.94%
Got beat up and next day got all your friends for a brawl 4 11.76%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-11-16, 19:55   Link #1
d00pEy

Send a message via AIM to d00pEy
Talking Ever been in a fight?

please do share if you got beat down or you were laying the beat down. or if you got all your friends to steal candy and lunch money. any violent behavior is accepted in this rehab center.

dr. d00pey
d00pEy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 20:03   Link #2
Hot Ice

What can I say? I'm passive aggressive. :: cough...wimp..cough ::
yeah I'm mocking myself...

Actually, in grade school I was always bullied. Then I would bring my grandma to school and talk to the teacher and to the kids who bullied me. :: god, I would beat the living daylights out of myself too, if that were possible, for acting the way I did ::
Hot Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 20:13   Link #3
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

im not a mean person and am deffinately not aggresive but sum ppl are just plain old jerks like the time.......a couple of months ago i was going to my mates with my sister and we were waiting at the bus stop and then 2 guys about 17-19 asked whether they could borrow a £1 for bus fare and i said i didnt have it...they said they didnt believe me and said jump...i did that nothing jinggled and then they started feeling me up...my sister said "leave him alone"...i stood up and said to my sister lets go (i wasnt gonna let them search me the jerks), she said no the bus is here now look, and it was...so i turned around to go bak to the bus stop and then BAM! one of the guys punched me and said "dont walk away from me" my sister then said "leave him alone!! your so pathetic picking on him, hes 13 and you are what 19?!" the guy punched me again and then we got on the bus. When i got to my friends i went up to his little puter room where he was, my sis was down stairs, and i cried. My friend thought i was jokin at first coz crying is summin i dont do so much...anyway he comforted me and my sis neva knew a thing anyway those guys were jerks, grrrr! ^__^

P.S i dont understand the poll? lol "got your (__)(__) handed to you" etc lol

Last edited by gravitation; 2003-11-16 at 20:25.
gravitation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 20:23   Link #4
d00pEy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Ice
What can I say? I'm passive aggressive. :: cough...wimp..cough ::
yeah I'm mocking myself...

Actually, in grade school I was always bullied. Then I would bring my grandma to school and talk to the teacher and to the kids who bullied me. :: god, I would beat the living daylights out of myself too, if that were possible, for acting the way I did ::
i am proud of your hot ice. your probably wondering why but its because you brought your grandmother and not an ak 47 or mac 10 to waste kids that bullied you. that just shows how strong willed of a person you are. i love you hot ice we all do =)
Old 2003-11-16, 20:24   Link #5
gravitation

Quote:
i love you hot ice we all do =)
lol its like a support group ^__^ o wait its a rehab center so ya have to be nice lol soz
Old 2003-11-16, 20:32   Link #6
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Ive never been involved in a fight. I dont think Ive ever even been hit (well except for when I was kid..child discipline..scary) I used to be a bully when I was a little Tzu (1st/2nd grade) but that was just popping kids balloons and hitting them in the head during dodgeball..nothing too intense. Im not very threatning anymore.

AHH! gravitation!! I cant believe you got punched at a bus stop!! Im so sorry! what a horrible story ;_; Thats awful. Im going to be sad forever!
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 20:32   Link #7
Neoelement
why cry duck butt?

Send a message via AIM to Neoelement
i ussually practice passivism, however few years ago, in my evil years, i called this kid names and crap, well one day he flipped, so i figured id just punch him in the face a few times and in the throat once, he ran and cried to his brother, luckily his brother was cool and didnt care, so the little brat couldnt do shit to me. But that was in the past, i figure all i needed was one fight in my school life, anymore would be to hard to fit in my schedule ^_^
Neoelement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 20:38   Link #8
gravitation

Quote:
AHH! gravitation!! I cant believe you got punched at a bus stop!! Im so sorry! what a horrible story ;_; Thats awful. Im going to be sad forever!
lol nah it dont matter now coz im fine lol ^__^
Quote:
however few years ago, in my evil years,
ahhh i remember a couple of years also when i was going through my "evil years" i used to be kinda mean outside of skool and i used to be a trendy bak then aswell >_<
Old 2003-11-16, 20:59   Link #9
Hot Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by d00pEy
i am proud of your hot ice. ...i love you hot ice we all do =)
oh, stop that, you're making me blush. j/k. thankx.

I eventually, EVENTUALLY, learned to stand up for myself. Considering the embarassment of coming to school the next day with a black eye.
Hot Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 21:04   Link #10
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitation
lol nah it dont matter now coz im fine lol ^__^
;_; I dont believe you. thats not very convincing. Putting on a smiling front for the forum?..youre so brave...- dramatic fist clench- But!! You dont have to wear your masks here gravitation!! you dont have to wear..youre...-sob!!- ARGH!! Those jerks!! I hate them!..If I was there (and had a good amount of peanuts) I woulda pelted them!..(Im good at close range combat) like this! Take this you bus stop bastards!! hi-yah!! attack! (then they say) "Please!! tzurial!! we didnt mean it! we'll never do it again!-cry cry-" I will never forgive!!! (I say) (then they say)"Youre right, oh mistress of peanuts, we do not deserve your forgiveness" and then they EXPLODE!! A-HAHAHA

next time, gravitation!!!... next time
Old 2003-11-16, 21:07   Link #11
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

I was in a fight...like back in 6th grade...and unfortunetely..i got my ass handed to me....it was on our way to school...and somehow we ended up walking together...then one little push sparked the whole fight...

he got me first...then when i went to get him...he put his head down and put his hands on his head...and me thinking that wasn't doing anything....ran home crying ...i got a fat lip...but that was pretty much it...my mom then procedeed to take me to school and talk to the principal...which obviously did nothing cause it wasn't on school ground...

a year later we were suppossed to fight again...but that year he wasn't so lucky...my "friend" had a big mouth and just wanted to see us fight...but fortunetely for me i never got a chance to fight him cause he ended up moving away...wasn't cause of me though...i think it was more of the fact that almost everyone in the school had my back...
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 21:12   Link #12
gravitation

Quote:
;_; I dont believe you. thats not very convincing. Putting on a smiling front for the forum?..youre so brave...- dramatic fist clench- But!! You dont have to wear your masks here gravitation!! you dont have to wear..youre...-sob!!- ARGH!! Those jerks!! I hate them!..If I was there (and had a good amount of peanuts) I woulda pelted them!..(Im good at close range combat) like this! Take this you bus stop bastards!! hi-yah!! attack! (then they say) "Please!! tzurial!! we didnt mean it! we'll never do it again!-cry cry-" I will never forgive!!! (I say) (then they say)"Youre right, oh mistress of peanuts, we do not deserve your forgiveness" and then they EXPLODE!! A-HAHAHA
LMAO!!!! awww someone is willing to pealt peanuts to defend me...im flattered *tear drops* if you were there that would be so kool coz ya would make em explode and everything! wow how do you do it!?! Tzurial, if you die before me can you be my guardian peanut angel or summin, just incase summin like that ever happens again!? of course i will bring ramen noodles to your funeral and stuff
Old 2003-11-16, 21:17   Link #13
NenMaster

i remember when i was about 9 or summin, i was in a park and there was about 4 guys just walking down. and for no reason, i asked the biggest for a fight (the others were little 6/7) we got into it and about 5 mins later the little shits joined in. it was good though, after that we had a game of football.

that was probally the last fight i had, at school there was a guy pissing around with my bike and i push him and he hit me, and cut my lip. *knock* *knock* teacher was looking thru the glass. damn only if she wasnt there.
NenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 21:23   Link #14
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Quote:
wow how do you do it!?!
She is a Ninja*

* Look a realultimatepower.net for references
Flash_Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 21:24   Link #15
d00pEy

Quote:
im not a mean person and am deffinately not aggresive but sum ppl are just plain old jerks like the time.......a couple of months ago i was going to my mates with my sister and we were waiting at the bus stop and then 2 guys about 17-19 asked whether they could borrow a £1 for bus fare and i said i didnt have it...they said they didnt believe me and said jump...i did that nothing jinggled and then they started feeling me up...my sister said "leave him alone"...i stood up and said to my sister lets go (i wasnt gonna let them search me the jerks), she said no the bus is here now look, and it was...so i turned around to go bak to the bus stop and then BAM! one of the guys punched me and said "dont walk away from me" my sister then said "leave him alone!! your so pathetic picking on him, hes 13 and you are what 19?!" the guy punched me again and then we got on the bus. When i got to my friends i went up to his little puter room where he was, my sis was down stairs, and i cried. My friend thought i was jokin at first coz crying is summin i dont do so much...anyway he comforted me and my sis neva knew a thing anyway those guys were jerks, grrrr! ^__^

P.S i dont understand the poll? lol "got your (__)(__) handed to you" etc lol
you shouldnt be ashamed that you cried, all men cry when they have to dance infront of guys. but anyhow, when you have to jump like taht again. just kick them in the balls and then use them as a mat to enter the bus. dont feel so bad theres always those type of jack asses in the world and you were with your sister and you didnt want her to get hurt so basically you did the right thing by being the decoy and not letting your sister get hurt. you were great!

(__)(__) = ass hahaha

dr. d00pey
Old 2003-11-16, 21:25   Link #16
gravitation

Quote:
She is a Ninja*
* Look a realultimatepower.net for references
LOL your a ninja tzurial?! i went on that site for reference and it has really cheesy music on it!
Quote:
you shouldnt be ashamed that you cried, all men cry when they have to dance infront of guys. but anyhow, when you have to jump like taht again. just kick them in the balls and then use them as a mat to enter the bus. dont feel so bad theres always those type of jack asses in the world and you were with your sister and you didnt want her to get hurt so basically you did the right thing by being the decoy and not letting your sister get hurt. you were great!

(__)(__) = ass hahaha

dr. d00pey
awww good i voted rite then *phew* lol thanx dr. d00pey! ya make me feel so much better about the situation, such a good rehab centre, i will reccomend it to anyone!
Old 2003-11-16, 21:27   Link #17
d00pEy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Ice
oh, stop that, you're making me blush. j/k. thankx.

I eventually, EVENTUALLY, learned to stand up for myself. Considering the embarassment of coming to school the next day with a black eye.
being a panda is cool eventhough i lack sleep so i always look like a panda but i am glad you finally learned to stand up for yourself and some death threats isnt that bad either.
Old 2003-11-16, 21:29   Link #18
d00pEy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial

i sense a lot of anger there friend....it is good that you are releasing all your tension in this thread. we are all here to help. sounds to me you need to release more then just anger. is there something you would like to discuss with us ? please do because we are here. =)
Old 2003-11-16, 21:33   Link #19
Imazul

I only fougt really 1 time, I had to beat up an english guy (im french, from quebec, english people dont like french people in quebec) after he made my friend bleed. I kinda beat the crap out of him too much, police came but I was long gone and no one could ID me so it turned out fine. I kinda feel bad for the guy though... And I kick the crap out of my friend saying how he was a sissy for not knowing how to defend himself.

I can usually talk my way out of situation, because no one wants to fight me for some reason (and 6 feet tall and weight about 225 pounds and always hanging around with another friend whose 6"6 feet, pretty weird how no one wants to start a battle when we hang like that).
Imazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 21:33   Link #20
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Quote:
LMAO!!!! awww someone is willing to pealt peanuts to defend me...im flattered *tear drops* if you were there that would be so kool coz ya would make em explode and everything! wow how do you do it!?! Tzurial, if you die before me can you be my guardian peanut angel or summin, just incase summin like that ever happens again!? of course i will bring ramen noodles to your funeral and stuff
I would rather be a ghost, drifting by your side as a condemned soul, attacking people with peanuts, than enter heaven without you. ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_Squirrel
She is a Ninja*
yes, yes I am. I flip out -ALL- the time!