AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old Yesterday, 08:33   Link #28441
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
How it's possible to screw up this bad, now the game freeze completely whenever it's downloading asserts. How can they screw something that they weren't supposed to touch like the data transfer protocol.
Just leave it alone. The screen is frozen but it's downloading and will update after a long time(it's a lot of data after all).
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:07   Link #28442
Klard
The cilvilain

I feel like whenever DW want to block Emulator like Nox they screw up every single time
Old Yesterday, 14:20   Link #28443
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Amakusa continues to be the bait gacha before a new Servant gacha. Dantes, Ishtar, Arthur and now for Achilles.
That Semiramis rateup though. It's tempting since I still want her but there's future Servants to consider.
Achilles and Chiron!

With those two down, Apocrypha would be done, and all that's (currently) left is Shiroumasa (Of the Servants we know who are not currently antagonistic towards us).

Edit:
I am truly surprised at how much I'm neglecting Go West! Lite. I mean part of it's rebound from Tax time, and getting caught up on all the stuff that I neglected in favor of RL things, but still, never have I ignored FGO JP this much. (Also, damn Fate/Alchemist Code collab. I KNOW I'm going to be ignoring this a lot in...7 days? WHY DID GILGAMESH HAVE TO BE A TOP-TIER CHARACTER)
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 20:10   Link #28444
Sheba
Part-Time TTK & Master

Even with bonus Servants, I was unlucky enough to not have drawn some of the CEs that would have allowed me to farm a bit easier. Not to mention that those nodes that drop lotus need those crystal balls that drop in little quantities in the Nightengale node, even with Iron Fan Princess CE on. This is sucking out my motivation.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 20:58   Link #28445
McW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
I feel like whenever DW want to block Emulator like Nox they screw up every single time
PTSD triggered, 2 weeks unable to login (12 quartz and 2 tickets lost) or roll for Peth.

El Psy Kongroo

LOL Quote: "Fans of the novel looked at the promotional art and compared the marketing to offering a child an ice cream cone with nails hidden inside of it."
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 21:16   Link #28446
shadow1296

well i can't play anymore that freezing won't let me download the required data
Old Yesterday, 22:44   Link #28447
McW

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
well i can't play anymore that freezing won't let me download the required data
Plot twist, whenever it downloads data the framerate freeze completely, actually the game downloads normally but the screen is frozen and unresponsive with the progress bar is always 0%, until it finsih downloading the game seen broken but it's actually working.

Pretty stupid bug, because that part of the code wasn't even supposed to touch.

LOL Quote: "Fans of the novel looked at the promotional art and compared the marketing to offering a child an ice cream cone with nails hidden inside of it."
McW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon