AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-11-17, 05:44   Link #4501
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
I wholly agree about Sham, I was a bit worried Jenazad would've tried to pin Kenichi as the murderer of their dear King, I'm glad she discovered the truth with her own eyes.

As for the upcoming battle, I can see the old man going against "Father," while Lona tries to fight Miu, and ultimately fails; while Sakaki goes toe-to-toe with Yuhdis aka Jenazad, though in his still wounded state I don't fancy his chances of defeating him. It'll probably be during the big showdown that Hongo arrives, as does the Elder in his own time. Whether Saiga himself will appear is anyone's guess. Can't wait to find out either way. Until then...

The old man vs the Father,can happen......

and i agree that Hongo is coming,(actually i think that is Hongo the one that beat the Demon...actually i think that Hongo fight and kill the Demon), but i hope that Saiga and the Elder aren't show in this battle..., and Lona,she has no hope against Miu, Miu in this state is dangerous, because she no longer has a limiter, and she can't control her strength,probably she will fight to kill..(with kill intent)..i hope that the fight is only Miu vs Kenichi, and Hongo or Sakaki vs the Demon...

And Kenichi,will fight Miu? or not?

to bring back Miu (in her normal state),must do more than the perverted technique that Kenichi used the first time (touch her ​​breasts from behind)..i don't want another memory reset..., maybe it sounds stupid, but i hope in something like a confession (Kenichi confess his love to Miu) or a Kiss Kenichi kiss Miu) or something like this..but i really want to see the battle between Miu and Kenichi, so i hope they fight and Kenichi won!
Old 2011-11-23, 05:23   Link #4502
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Spoiler for 454
Spoiler:
Old 2011-11-23, 05:37   Link #4503
Johnny
Working the bags...

Kenichi is going to get his ass royally kicked whenever he faces Miu. She's leveling up while he's uh playing the voice of reason for Sakaki...?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 05:59   Link #4504
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 454:
Old 2011-11-23, 08:45   Link #4505
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Chapter is ouuut~

The princess is a hottie and not a stuck-up one as well - double points. We'll see how long it lasts. If it was me, I'd be convinced enough to 'ally' with her, but not enough to completely 'trust' her motives. They are in Silcardo's backyard, after all.
Old 2011-11-23, 09:14   Link #4506
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Kenichi is going to get his ass royally kicked whenever he faces Miu. She's leveling up while he's uh playing the voice of reason for Sakaki...?

I don't agree in this.. actually i think that Kenichi has the power to' fight and beat Miu..

However, i agree with your Avatar...hahaha.. Jim Carrey in that scene.. Is the best! Hahaha!!
Old 2011-11-23, 09:30   Link #4507
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Don't worry, all he has to do is grope her again and maybe throw in an extra love confession this time and she'll turn back to normal.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 10:00   Link #4508
Battler-kun

Kenichi vs. Miu? I am not even interested in that cheesy fight.

Jenezad vs. Sakaki

That will be awesome.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 10:36   Link #4509
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Don't worry, all he has to do is grope her again and maybe throw in an extra love confession this time and she'll turn back to normal.
Maybe this happen.. And i like this.. But i want to' see the fight between them..
Old 2011-11-23, 13:28   Link #4510
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Quote:
Kenichi vs. Miu? I am not even interested in that cheesy fight.

Jenezad vs. Sakaki

That will be awesome.
^This.

To many authors use the ol' brainwashing technique in order to force drama where they couldn't themselves.

I just wanna see some bad ass master fights and hope the Kenichi vs. Miu thing doesn't drag on that long. I don't really like the idea of Miu being so mentally weak that she could be fooled into fighting Kenichi.....dou side or not.
Old 2011-11-23, 13:30   Link #4511
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooPurePureBoy View Post
^This.

To many authors use the ol' brainwashing technique in order to force drama where they couldn't themselves.

I just wanna see some bad ass master fights and hope the Kenichi vs. Miu thing doesn't drag on that long. I don't really like the idea of Miu being so mentally weak that she could be fooled into fighting Kenichi.....dou side or not.
This is the line of thinking that has Kenichi sidelined. How is Kenichi supposed to get stronger if only the masters get the focus now?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 15:05   Link #4512
Johnny
Working the bags...

That's why I said Miu is going to wipe the floor with Kenichi. Let me rephrase that, she should wipe the floor with him. Sure he's never went all out on her since she's female, but that doesn't mean he could win if he did. Now this time around Miu is actually learning something new, and not just walking around staring at the heels of one of his masters yet again...

Plus I think it's going to take more then some boob fondling to wake her up this time...
Old 2011-11-23, 15:42   Link #4513
ellifeedn
Thinker

Couldn't the princess and her servants help?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 16:22   Link #4514
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
That's why I said Miu is going to wipe the floor with Kenichi. Let me rephrase that, she should wipe the floor with him. Sure he's never went all out on her since she's female, but that doesn't mean he could win if he did. Now this time around Miu is actually learning something new, and not just walking around staring at the heels of one of his masters yet again...

Plus I think it's going to take more then some boob fondling to wake her up this time...

Actually i think that Kenichi has to fight Miu..because Kenichi want to protect her..but the problem is this:how to protect a person who is stronger than you?

For me, a fight between the two will be very important to Kenichi..he must prove to himself that he is more stronger than Miu..

However i agree that this time to bring "back" Miu, Kenichi should do more that the perverted technique..like a confession love..or a Kiss..but i want this to happen after the fight....this time, i want Kenichi faight Miu..and just like this is perfect..because Miu has no limiter, and her will fight with all her strength..after 454 ch..i think is time for the Author to make Kenichi stronger than Miu...
And for some reason..i think that the one that defeat The Demon is Hongo.....

Ellifeedn, for me the Princess and her servant help Kenichi in fighting the servants of the Demon...The Princess hasn't the strength to fight Miu...
Old 2011-11-23, 16:58   Link #4515
Johnny
Working the bags...

I agree it's been way past time for the author to further Kenichi's abilities, but it's obviously not going to happen this arc. I can't even remember the last time when they actually did something other then stretch his balls or make him run around Japan with a herd of sheep on his back. Maybe Sakaki will do some on the go training for some super duper special technique, but I think he's going to have his hands full with Jenezad...
Old 2011-11-23, 17:51   Link #4516
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
I agree it's been way past time for the author to further Kenichi's abilities, but it's obviously not going to happen this arc. I can't even remember the last time when they actually did something other then stretch his balls or make him run around Japan with a herd of sheep on his back. Maybe Sakaki will do some on the go training for some super duper special technique, but I think he's going to have his hands full with Jenezad...

Hahaha..is true..Kenichi always run away...this is the best Kenichi technique

Actually,I saw two important things in the recent chapters..,

The one is in chapter 420..when Miu and Kenichi go in to the village where Miu was born...when they fight the two disciples of Hongo and Miu got a hit..Kenichi change his eyes like close to master and with one hit beat one of the disciple of Hongo..Kenichi saw Miu got a hit=Kenichi use his full strength immediately...

The two is when Kenichi and Miu watched the fight between Hongo and Sakaki..ch 441..when Kenichi surpass Miu in the power of sight...i think that Kenichi has the power to see for a bit time a master movements...he must use this to beat Miu..this is a big step for me..to become close like a Master...

For you Hongo didn't show? i remember that Hongo said that wants get revenge for what the Demon did to him..These fights will be interesting...
Old 2011-11-23, 18:46   Link #4517
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Quote:
This is the line of thinking that has Kenichi sidelined. How is Kenichi supposed to get stronger if only the masters get the focus now?
Usually I like the Kenichi fights. Just saying I'm more interested in the Master fights during this arc because of the Kenichi vs Miu thing seeming kinda forced to me.
Old 2011-11-29, 08:45   Link #4518
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Spoiler for 455
Spoiler:
Old 2011-11-29, 12:12   Link #4519
Franckie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
His masters are to provide the main action while Kenichi is still too weak to deal with the top-tiers. Because his growth occurs over the span of several hundred of chapters, the pacing is incredibly long and can be frustrating at times. Kenichi being tainted and ending up practicing Satsujinken has been foreshadowed for quite a while now. His character might actually get interesting for once assuming Kenichi loses Miu and things go badly after Saiga's debut.
Franckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 14:21   Link #4520
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckie View Post
His masters are to provide the main action while Kenichi is still too weak to deal with the top-tiers. Because his growth occurs over the span of several hundred of chapters, the pacing is incredibly long and can be frustrating at times. Kenichi being tainted and ending up practicing Satsujinken has been foreshadowed for quite a while now. His character might actually get interesting for once assuming Kenichi loses Miu and things go badly after Saiga's debut.
That's the problem I have with introducing Yami too soon. It's not even just Kenichi, but all the other disciples who're pretty much cameo characters now. At the rate the manga is going, Kenichi will never be able to fight the top tiers-- it's basically been deemed impossible. They one shot him even if he's trying. It would take a thousand more chapters (and several more years manga time) before he's even regular master level--- and probably a few thousand more before he can handle any grand masters. Yami are the big bad of the series... and the hero has no hope of fighting them. Gotta love that.

Will be skipping this arc until it's over and the stagnation of the manga ends.

Tags
shounen