AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

View Poll Results: Valvrave the Liberator - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 53 39.26%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 29 21.48%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 21 15.56%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 5.93%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 5.19%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.48%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.74%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 1.48%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.74%
1 out of 10 : Painful 11 8.15%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-20, 09:23   Link #621
NeutralZero

Yet if Shouko is to survive... it will surely eat her up... on how things occur... with the possible mass genocide in their part that may happen...
Old 2013-06-20, 09:34   Link #622
Blizzard
KIRABOSHI☆!!!

Well knowing L-Elf whatever crazy plan he's cooking up might include Shoko dying instead but I'd much prefer if she survived to become the leader of new world with Saki by her side while Haruto goes emo or nuts in some other way for the second season. Definitely not saying this because I haven't given up on my yuri fantasies yup yup totally objective.
Old 2013-06-20, 09:42   Link #623
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Why do I have the feeling that this may become TOO similar to guilty crown?
Old 2013-06-20, 09:47   Link #624
bastek66

I wonder how it will be explained how Lelf let most of students die in last episode of this season (don't tell me you think there won't be a massacre of No-names).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Because it's also a trainwreck.
Old 2013-06-23, 23:24   Link #625
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

To be honest what Haruto did to Saki after losing control towards the end of the episode did not get out from me a mind-blowing, WTF reaction. The reason is that I always felt it would eventually turn to this.

The attacks were getting shorter and shorter. Besides, I have a feeling that Saki held a lingering but quiet affection towards Haruto at the start of the show.

But, what hardship will Haruto have to face from this point on realizing he had crossed a line? - I think for certain that he can no longer return to that life with Shoko, and Saki will eventually become happy to consent a relationship with him, although I have to witness her reaction towards meeting again Haruto in the next episode.

One thing for sure is: I do not get that creepy A.I. As far as the show has come, Haruto's the only Kamitsuki that suffers the attacks while Saki, Inuzuka, and Thunder have yet to experience such types of episodes.

The red-colored Valvrave is the only one within which the A.I. materializes in full form, and it gives me more the creeps that it's possibly responding to Harutos' reactions and inquiries. The thing about the "SEX" in words displayed over and over by that A.I. was just pure craziness.

Hmmmhhhh.....

We have other worries in the likes of Cain knowing more than it meets the eye regarding the Valvraves.

As well, we have dissent within the Dorssian ranks with Kremhild and H-Neun; for Kreimhild I do understand her reasons for doubting Cain and spying on his back, but whatever H-Neun's doing to me remains unknown.
Old 2013-06-24, 01:11   Link #626
kaigan
Segmentation fault

don't know but i have this funny feeling that yamada is partly to be blamed for haruto's action in that infamous scene. what exactly did he show to the guys? haruto blushed if i remembered it right. isolating saki out gives me an impression it's a "boys-only" bonding affair. os-tan probably dig on one's most subconscious/innermost desires?
Old 2013-06-24, 02:04   Link #627
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Nah, except for the student nation they have not much in common so far
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-06-28, 22:34   Link #628
D-tecnoLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaigan View Post
don't know but i have this funny feeling that yamada is partly to be blamed for haruto's action in that infamous scene. what exactly did he show to the guys? haruto blushed if i remembered it right. isolating saki out gives me an impression it's a "boys-only" bonding affair. os-tan probably dig on one's most subconscious/innermost desires?
Now that I think about it, this bit was actually pretty funny... a foreshadowing event if you might say.

First of all, Kyuma says something about learning what their bodies can do. Then Yamada starts whispering to him and testing something out. He goes on saying, "We all know you like her!" and then proceeds to show him something about his special stash and needing a ruler to measure it.

Personally, it felt like they were either talking about whacking off and seeing how much longer they can last or genital size. .

Last edited by D-tecnoLife; 2013-06-30 at 04:23.
Closed Thread