AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-12-07, 09:06   Link #7481
saucerKing

also according to mythology hades fought a war along zeus and poseidon against their father and the titans, weather he is a god related to combat or not he has the experience and training of one.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-07, 23:36   Link #7482
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
It should be possible I think since Hades can also do it (though he only fought Fenrir 80% along with Vali in Diabolos Dragon Lucifer ) .
Indra could take on Shiva, Brahma, and Vishnu with his hands tied behind his back, blindfolded, and drunk if Ishibumi wanted him to.

I really wouldn't take any feat in Shin Volume 4 at face value. That goes for the whole series but this volume in particular really took it to a whole new level when Ishibumi had Sairaorg defeat Balberith because of 'stamina' when Sairaorg was using a form that shaves years off his life and because Balberith was somehow less powerful than he was in his offscreen battle against Mahabali and the Asuras because he tried to fight like Issei.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-08, 13:36   Link #7483
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Indra could take on Shiva, Brahma, and Vishnu with his hands tied behind his back, blindfolded, and drunk if Ishibumi wanted him to.

I really wouldn't take any feat in Shin Volume 4 at face value. That goes for the whole series but this volume in particular really took it to a whole new level when Ishibumi had Sairaorg defeat Balberith because of 'stamina' when Sairaorg was using a form that shaves years off his life and because Balberith was somehow less powerful than he was in his offscreen battle against Mahabali and the Asuras because he tried to fight like Issei.
i dunno, the fight whit hades at least made some sense since his power level was relatively unkown (he was just in the top 10, we dont know at which position) and he had great compatibility whit fenrir (teleporting mage >> fast dog boi) and the last part whit him vs all of DxD he was receiving a veritable beating only overpowering everyone in one attack before losing an instant later from a double kick.

on the sairaorg thing though i agree, it was dumb that somehow imitating issei made his punches massively weaker or how it somehow lowered his durability.
Old 2020-12-08, 16:18   Link #7484
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
i dunno, the fight whit hades at least made some sense since his power level was relatively unkown (he was just in the top 10, we dont know at which position) and he had great compatibility whit fenrir (teleporting mage >> fast dog boi) and the last part whit him vs all of DxD he was receiving a veritable beating only overpowering everyone in one attack before losing an instant later from a double kick.

on the sairaorg thing though i agree, it was dumb that somehow imitating issei made his punches massively weaker or how it somehow lowered his durability.
Fenrir 80% is not even so amazing to be an ex top 10, when basically can only run to hit you. Just the fact Yu-long could avoid some assaults flying make bealiver the fact Hades could easily manage him and use a seal. Strangely is the first time we see a Villain using the magic in an intelligent way as Hades to block an opponent.

Technically every top 10 except Hindu Gods and the combo Sirzechs/Ajuka is equal in raw power not being in order, without count the affinity and Hax abilities as seen with Ddraig vs Typhon where Boost and Penetrate did the difference to win easily.

The problem is the fact Vali was nerfed, not taking in consideration the fact he was not in best conditions probably for the previous match with Prince Nezha. You fire an aura attack and Hades reflects easily it. Why do you continue to fight in this way rather than release the wyverns?

ItÂ’s not even explained how Hades could see auraÂ’s attack, when an extremely skilled fighter close range as Crom that should have better reflexes could not seem them. Nezha only because was a technique type as Cao Cao using the instinct.

Vali not even tried to blitz Hades using the speed that could be possible and release the wyverns to fight as with Nezha, firing from every angle and blinde spot, in this way would have won easily.

There is even the lost of Verrine for resistance when could not blow away Akeno, Irina and co when she hit them.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-08, 17:33   Link #7485
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Fenrir 80% is not even so amazing to be an ex top 10, when basically can only run to hit you. Just the fact Yu-long could avoid some assaults flying make bealiver the fact Hades could easily manage him and use a seal. Strangely is the first time we see a Villain using the magic in an intelligent way as Hades to block an opponent.

Technically every top 10 except Hindu Gods and the combo Sirzechs/Ajuka is equal in raw power not being in order, without count the affinity and Hax abilities as seen with Ddraig vs Typhon where Boost and Penetrate did the difference to win easily.

The problem is the fact Vali was nerfed, not taking in consideration the fact he was not in best conditions probably for the previous match with Prince Nezha. You fire an aura attack and Hades reflects easily it. Why do you continue to fight in this way rather than release the wyverns?

ItÂ’s not even explained how Hades could see auraÂ’s attack, when an extremely skilled fighter close range as Crom that should have better reflexes could not seem them. Nezha only because was a technique type as Cao Cao using the instinct.

Vali not even tried to blitz Hades using the speed that could be possible and release the wyverns to fight as with Nezha, firing from every angle and blinde spot, in this way would have won easily.

There is even the lost of Verrine for resistance when could not blow away Akeno, Irina and co when she hit them.
i dont think all top 10 are equal in raw power, i think the reason why ishibumi never gave a specific order was in case he wanted to switch positions later. there is no way fenrir and typhon are anywhere near sirzechs, let alone shiva, not even in raw power.

well vali was there for a good fight and his wyverns probably exert stamina, so deploying them only to get them destroyed is a waste when he probably did not knew what exactly where hades capabilities. and i dont think hades dodging vali aura blasts is as impossible as you think, he could simply be aim-dodging, since we know for a fact that one can predict armor-types actions by reading the flow of aura and hades might have this skill being old as hell and a magic-type, its just a matter of knowing when vali is going to fire via reading his aura and seeing where he is aiming his hand. to put simply, he is not dodging a bullet, he is moving out of the way before its fire so to speak.

also, crom was taking them at close range wasn't he? it probably is harder to dodge from up close when the guy is zipping around you than when the guy is a far distance away and you can instantly teleport. and even then vali was landing hits, since hades was injured by the time everyone ganged on him.

hades could simply use wide-scale attacks to counter though, the wyverns are not exactly sturdy and unlike nezha he has shown the power to simply nuke everything around him.

on verrine fight i agree it was pretty bullshit, if the asura gods could not do squat against her then i fail to see how bunch of girls who are not even satan-class could hurt her, let alone land a hit. "holy power" is not an excuse when we have seen sairaorg no-sell durandal for a few seconds by flexing, and he was just ultimate-class. and there is how verrine didn't just go "fuck it" and started to go full touhou on them, raining aura attacks by the hundreds, after all rage quitting is fitting for someone who is basically a child.
Old 2020-12-08, 19:27   Link #7486
Lucidrago

Quote:
i dont think all top 10 are equal in raw power, i think the reason why ishibumi never gave a specific order was in case he wanted to switch positions later. there is no way fenrir and typhon are anywhere near sirzechs, let alone shiva, not even in raw power.

well vali was there for a good fight and his wyverns probably exert stamina, so deploying them only to get them destroyed is a waste when he probably did not knew what exactly where hades capabilities. and i dont think hades dodging vali aura blasts is as impossible as you think, he could simply be aim-dodging, since we know for a fact that one can predict armor-types actions by reading the flow of aura and hades might have this skill being old as hell and a magic-type, its just a matter of knowing when vali is going to fire via reading his aura and seeing where he is aiming his hand. to put simply, he is not dodging a bullet, he is moving out of the way before its fire so to speak.

also, crom was taking them at close range wasn't he? it probably is harder to dodge from up close when the guy is zipping around you than when the guy is a far distance away and you can instantly teleport. and even then vali was landing hits, since hades was injured by the time everyone ganged on him.

hades could simply use wide-scale attacks to counter though, the wyverns are not exactly sturdy and unlike nezha he has shown the power to simply nuke everything around him.

on verrine fight i agree it was pretty bullshit, if the asura gods could not do squat against her then i fail to see how bunch of girls who are not even satan-class could hurt her, let alone land a hit. "holy power" is not an excuse when we have seen sairaorg no-sell durandal for a few seconds by flexing, and he was just ultimate-class. and there is how verrine didn't just go "fuck it" and started to go full touhou on them, raining aura attacks by the hundreds, after all rage quitting is fitting for someone who is basically a child.
My problem is that the Hades fight seemed like a copout on Ishibumi's part. While I understand he's Top 10, it seemed like such a stretch that he was able to take on both Vali and Fenrir. Especially while having no special abilities of any kind. Ishibumi made Hades the most powerful Greek god in the series and Hades is the god of the Netherworld and basically a very famous god and all Ishibumi could do was give him typical aura attacks when almost every other character and major god has some special ability from what I've seen. Just feels like Hades's character was kind of trashed and Ishibumi gave him what I consider the fourth-worst fight in this series.

Why he didn't have Issei fight Verrine like he alluded to at the end of Shin Volume 3 and then fight Balberith directly afterwards is a mystery to me. He could have revealed their special abilities and said that Hades had ordered them during the Azazel Cup not to use those abilities unless they were facing an opponent they couldn't fight against without it. And then he could have had Issei fight Balberith and Balberith being too strong for him to defeat with Pseudo DxD. And then Ingvild comes along with the rest of the girls to sing the Oppai Dragon song and have the Heavenly Breasts resonate with Issei and allow him to unlock True DxD and finally beat Balberith.

I'm sorry for the rant but Shin Volume 4 was just a mess in my opinion.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-09, 03:25   Link #7487
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
My problem is that the Hades fight seemed like a copout on Ishibumi's part. While I understand he's Top 10, it seemed like such a stretch that he was able to take on both Vali and Fenrir. Especially while having no special abilities of any kind. Ishibumi made Hades the most powerful Greek god in the series and Hades is the god of the Netherworld and basically a very famous god and all Ishibumi could do was give him typical aura attacks when almost every other character and major god has some special ability from what I've seen. Just feels like Hades's character was kind of trashed and Ishibumi gave him what I consider the fourth-worst fight in this series.

Why he didn't have Issei fight Verrine like he alluded to at the end of Shin Volume 3 and then fight Balberith directly afterwards is a mystery to me. He could have revealed their special abilities and said that Hades had ordered them during the Azazel Cup not to use those abilities unless they were facing an opponent they couldn't fight against without it. And then he could have had Issei fight Balberith and Balberith being too strong for him to defeat with Pseudo DxD. And then Ingvild comes along with the rest of the girls to sing the Oppai Dragon song and have the Heavenly Breasts resonate with Issei and allow him to unlock True DxD and finally beat Balberith.

I'm sorry for the rant but Shin Volume 4 was just a mess in my opinion.
I can feel you in the same way this time. The problem is not much Fenir 80% because just starting readin shin 4, we see Yu-Long who avoided some attacks just because was flying. What the hell? It was illogic, without count it should be so fast to be not seen from a Dragon king. The problem was Vali as I said before, because he was nerfed for the stupidity, otherwise would have won easily using his speeds and wyverns as the match against Nezha.

Ishibumi Made Hades too overpowered just because was the final villain and had to be defeated from everyone. Furthermore he was the fucking final Villain and his fought was sometime waited for years and it obtains nothing of space. Even the shit fights of Verrine/balberith are more detailed.
We do not know nothing about Hades and his abilities, about his magic staff or other.

Furthermore I just do not understand why Issei did not fight with him, if it was necessary unlock T DxD, Hades was the better choice, in this way we would have obtained more screen time.
Even now he obtains T DxD is totally illogic, just thinking at Oppai but with more intensity. Really? Something he does every day. I wanted the AjukaÂ’s version, with LilithÂ’s sacrifice to make everything more deep. But no, for issei everything has to go fine, when we know how DxD world is a shit.

I agree this time for Ishibumi to have not leaved Verrine with Issei. First would have been easily being the Dragon Oppai with thatÂ’s ability able to speak with oppai, enough Hax against women. Furthermore when were presents Hades and Angra. Second issei has not so much stamina to fight two powerful enemies of that level.

For Balberith was not possible for two reasons: first at this point he was totally obsessed with Dragon Oppai, so I do not think would have fought against issei. Then being nerfed would have been to weak to unlock T DxD because he did not want to use demoniac power.
If was serious Balberith, Issei not even in T DXD may fight against Balberith, someone able to defeat easily Mahabali.

Even I am pretty disappointed. Another stupid cliché with Oppai. If Meredith could obtain the control of sacred gear users, why did not she do it with Issei? Rather than leave Oppai? Hades obtained few screen time, his abilities which are? as was overpowered. Verrine/Balberith nerfed because the second was too powerful. Ddraig/Albion/Crom could be used better.

Angra that if has the ability to create dragons, knowing one day would have fought, he had to creat dragons since vol24/25. Not at the last minute because ishibumi did not think. Immagine if they had to fought against 30 fake dragons. Samael where is?

Initially I was full of hype, but now knowing Shin 5 will be worse... until now all Shin is a delusion for me, except some moments as Ingvild’s introduction, Ddraig vs Crom, Tobio’s fight and Issei’s promotion.
Old 2020-12-09, 10:20   Link #7488
saucerKing

Quote:
I can feel you in the same way this time. The problem is not much Fenir 80% because just starting readin shin 4, we see Yu-Long who avoided some attacks just because was flying. What the hell? It was illogic, without count it should be so fast to be not seen from a Dragon king. The problem was Vali as I said before, because he was nerfed for the stupidity, otherwise would have won easily using his speeds and wyverns as the match against Nezha.

Ishibumi Made Hades too overpowered just because was the final villain and had to be defeated from everyone. Furthermore he was the fucking final Villain and his fought was sometime waited for years and it obtains nothing of space. Even the shit fights of Verrine/balberith are more detailed.
We do not know nothing about Hades and his abilities, about his magic staff or other.

Furthermore I just do not understand why Issei did not fight with him, if it was necessary unlock T DxD, Hades was the better choice, in this way we would have obtained more screen time.
Even now he obtains T DxD is totally illogic, just thinking at Oppai but with more intensity. Really? Something he does every day. I wanted the AjukaÂ’s version, with LilithÂ’s sacrifice to make everything more deep. But no, for issei everything has to go fine, when we know how DxD world is a shit.

I agree this time for Ishibumi to have not leaved Verrine with Issei. First would have been easily being the Dragon Oppai with thatÂ’s ability able to speak with oppai, enough Hax against women. Furthermore when were presents Hades and Angra. Second issei has not so much stamina to fight two powerful enemies of that level.

For Balberith was not possible for two reasons: first at this point he was totally obsessed with Dragon Oppai, so I do not think would have fought against issei. Then being nerfed would have been to weak to unlock T DxD because he did not want to use demoniac power.
If was serious Balberith, Issei not even in T DXD may fight against Balberith, someone able to defeat easily Mahabali.

Even I am pretty disappointed. Another stupid cliché with Oppai. If Meredith could obtain the control of sacred gear users, why did not she do it with Issei? Rather than leave Oppai? Hades obtained few screen time, his abilities which are? as was overpowered. Verrine/Balberith nerfed because the second was too powerful. Ddraig/Albion/Crom could be used better.

Angra that if has the ability to create dragons, knowing one day would have fought, he had to creat dragons since vol24/25. Not at the last minute because ishibumi did not think. Immagine if they had to fought against 30 fake dragons. Samael where is?

Initially I was full of hype, but now knowing Shin 5 will be worse... until now all Shin is a delusion for me, except some moments as Ingvild’s introduction, Ddraig vs Crom, Tobio’s fight and Issei’s promotion.
well hades was a total enigma in power levels, since he was at the top 10 and had who knows what abilities so he gets more leeway in dodging vali since we are never told hades is slow or anything at all, so if hades dodges vali then it means he is fast enough to dodge vali and there is no inconsistency since there is no other showing of power, he also technically spend the whole of what we saw of their fight running away via teleport and vali whit long-range attacks so it makes sense vali did not catch up whit him.

yeah, the way to obtain true DxD was terrible, we first are told that issei is too weak to get it but then that he is strong enough but needs ophis and lilith to resonate but in the end it was OPPAI again saving the day, at this point the "oppai miracles" joke is going to far, every time issei is losing there is no tension because we know he will pull out deus ex oppai from his ass and save the day.

and agreed on the meredith thing, evil issei would of been a hundred times better than what we got, it would've worked especially well to unlock true DxD if they snapped him out of it whit some actual good moment, but knowing how things are lately they would probably return him to normal by showing his harem tits. a great longinus whit lots of potential plots, wasted and will never be useful again, samael who i wanted to see finally unleashed wasted too because ishibumi probably had no idea how to make issei win against him. hell, if not samael couldn't hades get other prisoners of cocytus? the place supposedly has many more, some legendary monster here, some titans there, an army of dangerous monsters, maybe make it so alpecca tyrant can affect other beings and then have it control them.

but no, we had to waste time whit non-perverted issei doing the same joke again and again, and we had to see his fight whit angry mango who was yet another rossweisse clone instead of seeing whatever spooky shit hades had up his sleeve. not even an army of skeletons or necromancy, having hades and him not using even necromancy is heretical.

i dont know if shin 5 will be worse, maybe the diehauser fight but i feel that the reason shin has been so lacking is because ishibumi wanted to get over whit it, i just get this feeling that he was tired of hades from the start and wanted to get him out of the way for ExE, which is pretty evident he is excited to write.

who knows, maybe we will be wrong and ExE saga will be the best since so far it got a legit interesting fight whit mecha gamera vs vali and the descriptions of the evies are actually legit good. so if things continue this way this could be better than the gods of hell arc.

not much to add to what you said about baalberith and verrine, them becoming much less durable suddenly was bullshit since even if you fight like a buffoon it does not make you any less durable.
Old 2020-12-09, 12:55   Link #7489
Xuanwu

Honestly, I don't have much hope for Shin DxD 5 aside from the Sefaira situation and possibly more exposition on Seraselbes or FxF. The major reason is, I'm just scared that Diehauser will be able to negate the abilities of True DxD since that seems to be the only way he can take out Issei. It's a delicate matchup.

Aside from that, I still have hope for the rest of Shin DxD. FxF, Malebranche, Cross Times Kiss / XxX, Ophis vs Regalzeva, Vali vs Tobio, Ise vs Indra and then Vali, Ajuka and Shiva battles, etc. There's still a lot of potential for good stuff. Ishibumi has said he doesn't have much strength to write battles with his health issues but I hope it'll work out. He does tend to end arcs on a high, like Demonic Beast Riot and Evil Dragon War.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-09, 13:00   Link #7490
saucerKing

dunno, diehauser does not neccesarily have to negate true DxD, its not like issei can enter it whit a mere thought or that he transforms at the start of the match. IMO if diehauser catches issei in cardinal crimson and keeps close he might be able to stop him from transforming since using worthlessness against CxC to stop it from going further should be possible. he could also be underhanded and run away from issei whenever he transforms into DxD via magic or one of his peerage members abilities.

and then there is the possibility of it not being a straight match, if its something like relic finding diehauser has no reason to really go to confront issei.
Old 2020-12-09, 15:16   Link #7491
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
well hades was a total enigma in power levels, since he was at the top 10 and had who knows what abilities so he gets more leeway in dodging vali since we are never told hades is slow or anything at all, so if hades dodges vali then it means he is fast enough to dodge vali and there is no inconsistency since there is no other showing of power, he also technically spend the whole of what we saw of their fight running away via teleport and vali whit long-range attacks so it makes sense vali did not catch up whit him.

yeah, the way to obtain true DxD was terrible, we first are told that issei is too weak to get it but then that he is strong enough but needs ophis and lilith to resonate but in the end it was OPPAI again saving the day, at this point the "oppai miracles" joke is going to far, every time issei is losing there is no tension because we know he will pull out deus ex oppai from his ass and save the day.

and agreed on the meredith thing, evil issei would of been a hundred times better than what we got, it would've worked especially well to unlock true DxD if they snapped him out of it whit some actual good moment, but knowing how things are lately they would probably return him to normal by showing his harem tits. a great longinus whit lots of potential plots, wasted and will never be useful again, samael who i wanted to see finally unleashed wasted too because ishibumi probably had no idea how to make issei win against him. hell, if not samael couldn't hades get other prisoners of cocytus? the place supposedly has many more, some legendary monster here, some titans there, an army of dangerous monsters, maybe make it so alpecca tyrant can affect other beings and then have it control them.

but no, we had to waste time whit non-perverted issei doing the same joke again and again, and we had to see his fight whit angry mango who was yet another rossweisse clone instead of seeing whatever spooky shit hades had up his sleeve. not even an army of skeletons or necromancy, having hades and him not using even necromancy is heretical.

i dont know if shin 5 will be worse, maybe the diehauser fight but i feel that the reason shin has been so lacking is because ishibumi wanted to get over whit it, i just get this feeling that he was tired of hades from the start and wanted to get him out of the way for ExE, which is pretty evident he is excited to write.

who knows, maybe we will be wrong and ExE saga will be the best since so far it got a legit interesting fight whit mecha gamera vs vali and the descriptions of the evies are actually legit good. so if things continue this way this could be better than the gods of hell arc.

not much to add to what you said about baalberith and verrine, them becoming much less durable suddenly was bullshit since even if you fight like a buffoon it does not make you any less durable.
The problem is there are not explanations about “how was possible” and which abilities had to have the God of Death, the guardians of titans ecc. Not even something about his staff.

Sure he is enough fast, but here we need ishibumi to say. Why a fighter from middle-long range as Him that technically has worse reflexes could do it? While Crom could not even see him? As for the attacks. I’m sure Crom is faster and has better reflexes. For Nezha ishibumi said something.
The other problem is the screen time, near the the nothing ecc.

The only think I’ve liked is the death of GR to create a certain “wow effect”. But If in some way will be still alive... Now I would like the death of someone, maybe a girl.

All us know how DxD world is a fucking shit, but issei being the main character lives inside a Chrystal ball (plot) that protect him.

Honestly I’ve alway thought since vol6 or 7 with the first apparition of Chichigami that ExE was the main focus of Ishibumi, all the rest was just necessary to reach it. I hate this, it was not necessary with all the potential of the world building (so many mythologies to see). Just hope the enemies will be not nerfed with the plot, not killing issei and co when possible ecc. as we know with every villain.

Ps: I never thought about the titans and other beast sealed in Tartarus, counting Krono is so extremely powerful.
Old 2020-12-09, 17:34   Link #7492
Sekiryuu12
God Member

Quote:
dunno, diehauser does not neccesarily have to negate true DxD, its not like issei can enter it whit a mere thought or that he transforms at the start of the match. IMO if diehauser catches issei in cardinal crimson and keeps close he might be able to stop him from transforming since using worthlessness against CxC to stop it from going further should be possible. he could also be underhanded and run away from issei whenever he transforms into DxD via magic or one of his peerage members abilities.

and then there is the possibility of it not being a straight match, if its something like relic finding diehauser has no reason to really go to confront issei.

EVERY match on the finals is "Defeat the King".
Sekiryuu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-10, 15:31   Link #7493
saucerKing

Quote:
The problem is there are not explanations about “how was possible” and which abilities had to have the God of Death, the guardians of titans ecc. Not even something about his staff.

Sure he is enough fast, but here we need ishibumi to say. Why a fighter from middle-long range as Him that technically has worse reflexes could do it? While Crom could not even see him? As for the attacks. I’m sure Crom is faster and has better reflexes. For Nezha ishibumi said something.
The other problem is the screen time, near the the nothing ecc.

The only think I’ve liked is the death of GR to create a certain “wow effect”. But If in some way will be still alive... Now I would like the death of someone, maybe a girl.

All us know how DxD world is a fucking shit, but issei being the main character lives inside a Chrystal ball (plot) that protect him.

Honestly I’ve alway thought since vol6 or 7 with the first apparition of Chichigami that ExE was the main focus of Ishibumi, all the rest was just necessary to reach it. I hate this, it was not necessary with all the potential of the world building (so many mythologies to see). Just hope the enemies will be not nerfed with the plot, not killing issei and co when possible ecc. as we know with every villain.

Ps: I never thought about the titans and other beast sealed in Tartarus, counting Krono is so extremely powerful.
well, at least there is the chance of other series parallel to DxD explore the actual world instead of the starfish robots, slashdog IMO is better in that regard since it at least is using already local villains and a potential ouryuu story sounds more interesting, but at least from now on there is a good chance that the fights will go beyond "punchy punch, blasty blast!" and have the evies use actual weapons and others actual strategies to counter them instead of just bashing their heads harder.

on the other hand, regalzerva last time was sitting, i have a thanos feeling from it that he will send his lackeys one after another from weakest to strongest instead of just going there and genociding everyone. hell you dont even need to kill one of the girls for shock value, just have regalzerva go on a rampage on the human world and kill a few known characters, but i doubt they will do anything like that.

yeah, cocytus seems like a place where at least one villain should've dropped by to steal from, rizevim who wanted to rally an army of evil beings not going there to free some new homies seems weird since he even put a lab in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekiryuu12 View Post
EVERY match on the finals is "Defeat the King".
that is a winning condition, but it does not mean diehauser will charge at issei like a retard... okay it might happen again, but i can dream damn it!
Old 2020-12-10, 15:43   Link #7494
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

@saucerKing

Quote:
The game rules for the main draw were plain and simple. It was to take out the [King] first—. That meant the special rules that could be seen in the prelims such as [Dice Figure], [Object Break] were gone. This resulted in both teams fighting head-on against each other in the prepared field. Whoever took down the [King] first would win… The fight couldn’t get any simpler.
From Shin V2 Life 2.
Old 2020-12-11, 10:12   Link #7495
saucerKing

well, damn my life. guess we are going to get another "imma fira ma lasar".
Old 2020-12-11, 18:48   Link #7496
Itsmepatrick

Somehow I could see Diehauser will target Issei's teammates first before fighting him directly maybe through defeating them or maybe sealing them through Invalidate and maybe other techniques though I could be wrong though. But well Ravel needs to shine in this match as its supposed to be her volume.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-12, 05:44   Link #7497
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Somehow I could see Diehauser will target Issei's teammates first before fighting him directly maybe through defeating them or maybe sealing them through Invalidate and maybe other techniques though I could be wrong though. But well Ravel needs to shine in this match as its supposed to be her volume.
Sure, so issei can defeat istantly all his team and summon even Ddraig. If we speak of seals, Rossweisse may do the same thing and even far better.
Old 2020-12-17, 23:41   Link #7498
kiiro94

Lol, Sirzechs is like 2.5 times stronger than 80% of the top 10 beings. He will neg diff most of them, including Indra.

The same with Shiva, he can neg diff most of the top 10.
kiiro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-24, 23:34   Link #7499
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiiro94 View Post
Lol, Sirzechs is like 2.5 times stronger than 80% of the top 10 beings. He will neg diff most of them, including Indra.

The same with Shiva, he can neg diff most of the top 10.
For Indra it's like 50-50 if he fought Sirzechs. I think the power shown by him in his fight against Mahabali was not the full extent of his power.

But yeah I agree Sirzechs is a monster in his own right with his abnormal Power of Destruction. The same goes for Ajuka.

Last edited by Itsmepatrick; 2021-03-07 at 00:56.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-03, 11:19   Link #7500
bashkim1234

Well I hope, that Ise will learn and prepare some new technique since he is going to fight Diehauser.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote