AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-08-31, 12:52   Link #21
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

What, not even a waterwheel? What does he even want to do with that generator?
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-31, 13:19   Link #22
Rreelentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
What, not even a waterwheel? What does he even want to do with that generator?
my guess is limited automation of a kind.
Rreelentless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-01, 01:42   Link #23
BPD Renegade

Kurita! That was a nice Easter egg.

I'm also curious about what the generator has to do with the medicine Senkuu's planning to make.
BPD Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-03, 21:20   Link #24
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Yeah, nice easter egg though XD

Well, Senkuu plan to make some antibiotics so he need to find correct dose for that.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-22, 00:33   Link #25
Ramero

Oh, you will pay for this Magma. Science will win against you!
But it's a miracle that the mentalist survived from Magma's attack but i hope Kohaku kept defeating him to prevent him to become village chief.
Old 2017-09-22, 07:02   Link #26
zztop

I wonder why everyone turned into stone in the 1st place though...
Aliens? Experiment gone wrong? Mother Nature defense mechanism?
(Betting aliens.)
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-22, 08:29   Link #27
Ramero

Most likely man-made weapons gone wrong but what was interesting on this story is Senkuu try to rebuild its civilization by becoming Dr. Stone. Still, i wonder how Senkuu will revive the Kingdom of Science to deal with Tsukasa's Empire.
Old 2017-09-22, 09:49   Link #28
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Most likely man-made weapons gone wrong but what was interesting on this story is Senkuu try to rebuild its civilization by becoming Dr. Stone. Still, i wonder how Senkuu will revive the Kingdom of Science to deal with Tsukasa's Empire.
What is more interesting is how he's going to make it in time. Unlise him - Tsukasa doesn't have to do much work aside from reviving those people he collected
Old 2017-09-22, 13:54   Link #29
Random14

If one of Senku's allies becomes the next village leader, then that gives him a small army, with at least some strong fighters, and possibly armed with iron weapons (and whatever else Senku comes up with). That should even the odds a lot.

So several of the plot threads are converging. Medicine is still a ways off but they have glasses now and their strongest (non-Kohaku) fighter just happens to need them. I wonder if he'll end up wearing the Suika helmet for the final bout.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-23, 02:19   Link #30
Ramero

But first, Magma need to be defeated since he is hungry for power. I expect that if Magma goes defeated again, i think he will defect to Tsukasa for this or if lucky, Killed in Action and of course that will be put the mentalist in deep danger if Magma informs that Senkuu is indeed alive. Senkuu will be lucky if only Chrome was mentioned.
Old 2017-09-23, 04:03   Link #31
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
What is more interesting is how he's going to make it in time. Unlise him - Tsukasa doesn't have to do much work aside from reviving those people he collected
well he also needs to defeat each one of them, i doubt the strong people will just do as he says after he revived them,

maybe the manga will actually make a tournament arc with people fighting each other in order for the winner to be the king
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-24, 04:00   Link #32
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
well he also needs to defeat each one of them, i doubt the strong people will just do as he says after he revived them,

maybe the manga will actually make a tournament arc with people fighting each other in order for the winner to be the king
Actually that will happen on where Senkuu is now but i think that once again Kohaku could plan to stop Magma all by herself if Kinrou doesn't get stronger. Besides, Senkuu may realize that they are a new civilization so i suspect Senkuu can become Village Chief by this if he can utilize power of science.
Old 2017-09-24, 04:44   Link #33
LevelSeven

i dont think there will be a lot of focus in the battles itself, the training of the gold-bros also didnt get any big screentime really,

thats why i hope the "muscle > science" part of the story will feature full on battles, would be really cool to not only have sciency-planning stuff but pure martial arts/battle shounen like fights as well

would make the contrast between Senkuu and the enemy a lot clearer

and as a third neutral party maybe endurance-boy will gain his own village XD
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-24, 09:08   Link #34
Ramero

I still prefer science > muscle though since muscle is not going to end well unlike science that continues to grow without a hitch.

The main arc now is about to find a cure potion for Ruri which is antibiotics and there are already many failure on Senkuu's task.

Still, it's quite humorous that Kohaku always tries to beat Chrome or others up that calls her Gorilla. Being a Lioness is fine for her since she is indeed like a lion but not as a gorilla.
Old 2017-09-24, 09:38   Link #35
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Actually that will happen on where Senkuu is now but i think that once again Kohaku could plan to stop Magma all by herself if Kinrou doesn't get stronger. Besides, Senkuu may realize that they are a new civilization so i suspect Senkuu can become Village Chief by this if he can utilize power of science.
If Kohaku sister die then that automatically put Kohaku as next successor in line which left for Senkuu to marry her and be the village chief
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-25, 01:39   Link #36
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
If Kohaku sister die then that automatically put Kohaku as next successor in line which left for Senkuu to marry her and be the village chief
That if they are too late to develop antibiotics for her. Still, i believe they will be able to develop it anyway.
Old 2017-09-29, 05:34   Link #37
Ramero

Chapter 29:

That old man fired up the moment Senkuu and Chrome make a mistake on crafting glass.
Old 2017-10-05, 04:53   Link #38
Ramero

Chapter 30:
Senkuu and the gang raise their death flag while Chrome not. Sulfuric Acid is a very dangerous gas and i hope Chrome understands that this is about life and death.
Old 2017-10-05, 18:26   Link #39
James Rye

Reminds me of the documentation I watched about cases where people disappeared or whole villages just died over night due some gas leaking from the sea or a moor. The part about the kneeling professor was pretty creepy, mother nature can be so scary...
Old 2017-10-13, 06:35   Link #40
Ramero

Chapter 31:
Oh wow, literally Kohaku want Chrome to marry Ruri.