AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-11-10, 18:10   Link #41
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
SO the translation still didn't reach the grand war with the Heaven court huh, it was the most epic fight in this entire novel up there
Unmarked spoilers make me cry
Old 2020-04-30, 06:43   Link #42
0cean
Transfer Adventurer

If there is human qi, heaven qi and earth qi and there is human will and heaven's will. What about earth's will?
Old 2020-04-30, 06:48   Link #43
Darth Fanta
Basileus Basileōn

Just looked at the CN version of this novel. It’s been banned by the censors for nearly a year.

Author has started a new western fantasy work called “Unlimited blood core”.
Darth Fanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-03, 07:57   Link #44
0cean
Transfer Adventurer

Did they state a reason for the ban?
Old 2020-07-03, 19:00   Link #45
kurosa

Does Winnie the Pooh need a reason? XD

They indeed gave a reson for the ban for all those series, while IDR I think it was the message of fight the system/society order? IDK China bans anything that makes people think about rights or freedom.

And after all this time I don't really care enough to look for it :S

RIP you sweet, sweet demon.
kurosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-03, 19:26   Link #46
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0cean View Post
I heard the author got into an argument with some readers who reported the novel to the CCP who has a tendency to ban series that they feel criticize them.
Old 2020-07-05, 05:35   Link #47
AnimeFangirl

I heard the same thing. Even though there are censors in China, they don't have time to check every web novel for bad content. It has to be reported repeatedly first. Just wonder what the argument was about...

Quote:
If there is human qi, heaven qi and earth qi and there is human will and heaven's will. What about earth's will?
It may very well exist. Fang Yuan is still making discoveries about the world and cultivation even now that he is Rank 8. If his Earth path attainment grows, he might notice something about the earth as well.
Old 2020-07-05, 07:14   Link #48
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
I heard the same thing. Even though there are censors in China, they don't have time to check every web novel for bad content. It has to be reported repeatedly first. Just wonder what the argument was about...

It may very well exist. Fang Yuan is still making discoveries about the world and cultivation even now that he is Rank 8. If his Earth path attainment grows, he might notice something about the earth as well.
It's not hard to imagine considering the novel's themes.
Old 2020-07-30, 09:49   Link #49
0cean
Transfer Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
I think the existence of Earth's will could explain various coincidences that were up till now ascribed to luck. Also guessing that Earth's will doesn't like the fact that Heaven's will got compromised and is thus motivated to help Fang Yuan and even back then Red Lotus.

There's also the thing where Spectral Soul never found any of the Venerable souls in the land of death. Only Star Constellation and Golden Sun were accounted for up till now. And I don't believe that a venerable soul could be destroyed, either. Maybe dream path is the answer.
Old 2020-12-02, 05:42   Link #50
AnimeFangirl

Looks like all the venerables found ways to keep their souls intact preparing for resurrection once Fate Gu was destroyed. Stubborn old coots.
Old 2020-12-10, 13:36   Link #51
ozman

Quote:
someone said on reddit or youtube...gu has sacrifice his child about the more power.
ozman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-13, 15:05   Link #52
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozman View Post
someone said on reddit or youtube...gu has sacrifice his child about the more power.
Not really, It was in the very beginning of the novels, and then during the middle, that topic was brought up and said sacrifice chapter was deleted and the editor made the author rewrite the chapter, which end up making the 2 kids drop some of their blood and successfully run away.

The novels ban was hit during a much much later wave few years later, 1 or 2 months before hongkong protest, It was a massive 3 ban waves that hit most of the Historical, urban, and ghost themed stories, the general reason cited was inappropriate values, but nothing more is given. Not just Gu, literally hundreds, if not thousands fall during these ban waves. Most people around during that time suspect that the ban waves is incoming for the Hongkong elections but no one got any evidence.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-06, 04:17   Link #53
AnimeFangirl

Fang Yuan
Spoiler for Spoiler:
So cool!
Old 2021-04-11, 06:30   Link #54
AnimeFangirl

Okay so... now what?
Old 2021-04-11, 21:02   Link #55
kurosa

Now we wait 'til RI is back which probably won't ever happen but still we cling on that sliver of hope it will happen after Bloodcore ia complete.
kurosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-12, 06:47   Link #56
AnimeFangirl

I wonder if it will ever be continued. I hear Bloodcore is a very "safe" kind of series, so I don't know if Gu Zhen Ren will have the courage to write something negative and immoral any more. I mean, RI ends with FY about to slaughter HC, and you know he's gonna do it.