Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-09-01, 15:10   Link #1941
konart

Spoiler for 195:
Old 2013-09-01, 15:16   Link #1942
shalala

I found the chapter too messy. In terms of the art work. The DE of the characters also looekd messy. Mor's attack didn't look good not sure what it is meant to be. Again no flashabck for Mor nor Alibaba training. Would have been nice if each one got their own page. But I did like the look of them. Most of Sinbad's house hold vessals where not able to come due to a "non assimilation" state and that this could be bad for Sinbad one day. Alibaba and Aladdin face was just priceless. Pretty much speechless threwout the whole thing.

The assimilation is most likely a household vessal final form. Soo En's Household proformed the assimilation a few chapters ago and that is why they look very much like En's Metal Vessal. Explains why Drakon looks the way he does. Funny how Mor also wants to achive assimilation. I wonder if she would look like an Old women. I like how Yunan commets on Sinbads tail when they where talking.

Its this chapter explains what Granny magi and Mu have been up too. Prince Nerva doesn't know how to DE. Weird as I thought he would do seeing how afraid Titus was when he was talking about them. The long nose general looks like his Djinn is water based. Looks like Poseidon. Plus he too has a spear. Nerva should also get a spear to make them the spear users of Reim :P.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 15:33   Link #1943
Kazu-kun

Anyone noticed this panel?

Loli magi entrusts the future of the world to Alibaba and Aladdin. The silhouettes behind them represents their future selves, right? That's kinda cool. Alibaba most likely will become king, and Aladdin's going to be quite the bishonen.
Old 2013-09-01, 15:49   Link #1944
Blaat

Aladdin looks also reminds me Judal or maybe it's just the hair.
Old 2013-09-01, 15:51   Link #1945
ChampDream
Alive

so they finally destroy "father", Mor seem to be more powerful and Yunan just being Yunan.
now where Hakuryuu? I have a bad feeling that a piece of "father" will survive and he will use it to get his revenge,
Old 2013-09-01, 16:05   Link #1946
CBredbeard
Banned

The Medium is not "father".

Please let this shit be over. Actually, let it all be a bad dream, starting from the war arc on.
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 16:25   Link #1947
Homura7

Where are now those paranoid guys who said the manga was ending?

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2013-09-01 at 17:32.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 16:28   Link #1948
Awrya
U mad?

So when extreme magic are used in an eight pointed star formation, the resulting magic will be greater than the sum of each individual magic? But then again, only Sindbad's extreme magic actually activates, do the others act as amplifiers?
Since there are 16 possible places for Djinn users in that circle and 13 are currently occupied, is this a hint for one more dungeon conqueror to appear (already including Hakuryuu and the Reim prince)?

The knight king of Sasan wasn't riding a horse last chapter, so when he used Djinn equip not only does his weapon change from a lance to a guandao, but he also materializes a steed?

Just find it funny that Morgianna's chain kick include a high heel.
Old 2013-09-01, 17:08   Link #1949
CBredbeard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
Where are now those paranoid guys who said the manga was ending?
It won't make it to spring. If the pacing improves, it could be finished by the end of the year. I'm more convinced of that now than ever. There's nothing left in the manga. No where to go, no more stories to tell. The only thing left is Hakuryuu and he sucks.
Old 2013-09-01, 17:37   Link #1950
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Morgiana's attack was awesome. It didn't do any damage, but it was awesome. She could become even stronger if she performed assimilation, but I don't really want to see her turn into something inhuman. I'm guessing she'll turn into something similar to a djinn. I doubt Shinobu will make her look like a monster.

This shit fight is finally over. We can move on to more exciting stuff.
Old 2013-09-01, 23:05   Link #1951
marvelB

Honestly, if the assimilation DID force Mor to transform, I think I would be kinda okay with her remaining in a sort of harpy form (though I'm really basing that on her new wing technique).
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 23:31   Link #1952
CBredbeard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Honestly, if the assimilation DID force Mor to transform, I think I would be kinda okay with her remaining in a sort of harpy form (though I'm really basing that on her new wing technique).
Odds don't seem so good for an attractive assimilation. Of the 8 assimilated Households we've seen, only one was kind of close to a human. Mira's catgirl, Cereberus. Forneus the other assimilated female ended up with a Jackal's head (women from Heliophat don't mind showing their breasts, but cover their navels).

Obviously if Morgiana did go for the higher form, she'd end up being really cute, but she'd still give up her humanity and if Alibaba cares about her, he wouldn't let that happen. Really, if he knew her at all, if he cared about her at all, he'd consider breaking her Household item because Morgiana doesn't care enough about herself that she wouldn't jump at the chance for a greater power.

Here's a fun thought; Hakuei has 101 Households. If they were all assimilated, she'd without a doubt have the greatest power on the planet.

Here's a sobering thought; it's all pointless. Magi powers levels have skyrocketed and the world has united and abandoned conflict. There won't be any more wars or fighting.

There're only two people on the planet in a position to start anything. Mu because Scherazade and Titus sacrificed themselves for nothing and it's all Aladdin's fault. And Hakuryuu for obvious reasons. And they're just two guys.
Old 2013-09-02, 00:26   Link #1953
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

The arc's finally over
and we finally get to meet some of the guys from Sinbad's seven alliance thing

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 00:35   Link #1954
CBredbeard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
The arc's finally over
and we finally get to meet some of the guys from Sinbad's seven alliance thing
I'm betting that Serendine is one of the other Djinn-users in the Alliance. We won't see her in Magi until she's been thoroughly introduced in Sinbad's Adventures.
Old 2013-09-02, 05:23   Link #1955
Kazu-kun

To be honest, I don't think Morgiana will assimilate at all. She wants to do it because she lacks self-esteem and still feels unworthy of being together with Aladdin and Alibaba. This has been a problem of hers since she joined the team. She doesn't need assimilation. What she needs is to get over her shit. She needs character development.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure this is all a setup for her character development, so that she can grow out of her emotional issues once and for all.
Old 2013-09-02, 06:28   Link #1956
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Anyone noticed this panel?
Loli magi entrusts the future of the world to Alibaba and Aladdin. The silhouettes behind them represents their future selves, right? That's kinda cool. Alibaba most likely will become king, and Aladdin's going to be quite the bishonen.
Are they? I thing it's her previous companions we saw some chapters ago in her flashbacks
Old 2013-09-02, 06:36   Link #1957
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Cute little wings on her ankles or back? Sure, why not?

Bird face? Big NOOOO!
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 07:10   Link #1958
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Are they? I thing it's her previous companions we saw some chapters ago in her flashbacks
The clothing worn by them don't match Reim design aesthetics.

It definitely felt more like 'future self.'

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 07:12   Link #1959
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
The one behind Aladdin has the magi tress, so it's either a future Aladdin or Judal, which would make no sense.

Nah, those are Alibaba and Aladdin.
Old 2013-09-02, 17:39   Link #1960
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
The one behind Aladdin has the magi tress, so it's either a future Aladdin or Judal, which would make no sense.

Nah, those are Alibaba and Aladdin.
I thought they where previous magi's. But I then check that they look nothing like Solomon's magis. Sooo its most likely Aladdin and Alibaba as she can see into a the future. Mybe time skip?

I do think what horse man said about Sinbad is going to come true. Why wasn't they able to fight?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen