AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-12-04, 11:31   Link #1
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

World Customize Creator Light Novel

World Customize creator is written by Hero Tennki and illustrated by 匈歌 ハトリ. The story is published by Alphalight books.

It takes place in a fantasy setting where your standard gamer otaku gets taken to a fantasy like world. He gets an ability called customize where he can change the appearance and values of objects as long as he has materials he can make just about anything that he has knowledge of.

Baka-Updates:Synopsis
Tagami Yusuke, led by a mysterious voice, is summoned to another world, "Caltsio". He was just a young video-game lover, but Fate decided to make him become the "Evil God of Calamity" of this world, obtaining the ability to create and customize everything, Customize Creation.

The harem in the story is very mild, if anything he is merely close friends with most of the girls. He doesn't have a love interest.

I'll do some light summaries for it in a bit and some character information. Please remember forum rules and that google is your friend.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin

Last edited by SoloPanda; 2015-12-04 at 12:00.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 11:49   Link #2
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

ok gonna do a character introduction here:

Yuuske:
Yuuske is the MC of the story and captain of the Dark God Corps (violets henchmen). He has a power called customize that allows him to create anything as long as he has the materials and basic understanding. He gets transported to another world where most of the population uses magic. Hair color designates magic type so his black hair scares people. He is also the new evil god who will bring calamity to the world.

Sun:
Artless girl (without magic) she's the first person Yuusuke meets when he lands in this world. Artless are greatly discriminated against so she is terrified of him and takes a while to become friends. Hair color is what designates magic element so as all artless people her hair is white. Sun is lives with Dr. Zeshald as her family is already past away. She is light of the story i suppose you could say it's Sun

Princess Violet:
A princess with red hair and eyes, she's a fire elemental magic user which is the highest ranking element in her country. She's a little spoiled and forces her selfish demands on others but isn't a bad girl (she has her reasons for that). She's Yuuske's direct superior and he is her personal knight (toy) after he gets a "request" from the king to use his power for the sake of the kingdom.

Dr: Zeshald:
Second person Yuuske meets. Sun and Yuusuke's benefactor and teacher. He is trying to teach Yuuske the good things about the people and the world so that the calamity that he brings isn't the worlds destruction. Believes Yuusuke can cause calamity by bringing about great change for the better in the system.

Old 2015-12-04, 20:06   Link #3
bakato

I've read the manga and summaries in the manga thread. I'm not impressed. I don't even get why it's is even called a customization ability. It lets him pretty much make anything and give any ability he wants with no cost.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 20:58   Link #4
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I've read the manga and summaries in the manga thread. I'm not impressed. I don't even get why it's is even called a customization ability. It lets him pretty much make anything and give any ability he wants with no cost.
It's customization because he has to have some kind of starting item/material. He can't make something out of nothing. Also the quality of the material matters, the better quality material he's using the more effects and the more powerful the effects that he can give the final product.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 01:04   Link #5
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Generally speaking all he does is alter objects, he cannot create anything but as long as he has the materials he can customize or alter them to make something else. IE he can take a towel and turn it into a shirt since the material type is the same. he can also take that same towel and turn it into a tent.

While in generally it is an OP power yet the MC himself isn't all powerful and very killable.

Old 2015-12-05, 04:29   Link #6
obnuchious

well, they took their time....
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 09:38   Link #7
glazer69
Banned

Hmm.. hows the harem if this series? Bitter or sweet? True harem or the others doesnt stand a chance?
glazer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 11:26   Link #8
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by glazer69 View Post
Hmm.. hows the harem if this series? Bitter or sweet? True harem or the others doesnt stand a chance?
for so far i can see it's 2 girls like him but there is to much political drama going on

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 11:49   Link #9
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by glazer69 View Post
The harem is very mild. while the girls are in love with the MC it isn't really brought up very much. The primary focus is generally on important matters and the girls don't go chase after the MC like prey. Basically the fact that they are in love with Yuuske is not the dominant trait in their character. I think what's more dominant is that they trust him more than anyone. Yuuske is a calculating guy that understands the problems that will occur if he starts a relationship with anyone. So he shrugs off most romance, at least until he's done changing the world it seems.

a bit more specific:

Sun:
Spoiler for Issues regarding Sun:

Violet:
Spoiler for Violets situation:

There are more but these are the first two and the others don't come a long till a few volumes in.

Old 2015-12-06, 07:04   Link #10
glazer69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
The harem is very mild. while the girls are in love with the MC it isn't really brought up very much. The primary focus is generally on important matters and the girls don't go chase after the MC like prey. Basically the fact that they are in love with Yuuske is not the dominant trait in their character. I think what's more dominant is that they trust him more than anyone. Yuuske is a calculating guy that understands the problems that will occur if he starts a relationship with anyone. So he shrugs off most romance, at least until he's done changing the world it seems.

a bit more specific:

Sun:
Spoiler for Issues regarding Sun:

Violet:
Spoiler for Violets situation:

There are more but these are the first two and the others don't come a long till a few volumes in.

Thats good enough for me to read though it will have a lower priority on my reading list
glazer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 19:28   Link #11
jasper222

The manga is on chapter 24. What chapter do I read the light novel after that?
jasper222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 11:37   Link #12
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post
The manga is on chapter 24. What chapter do I read the light novel after that?
Chapter 24 ends at the beginning of novel chapter 29.

Old 2016-02-20, 23:22   Link #13
asce

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Chapter 24 ends at the beginning of novel chapter 29.
so what happened in the end of the novel?!
asce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-21, 14:17   Link #14
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by asce View Post
so what happened in the end of the novel?!
volume 01 or of the entire story?

if it's the latter, then it's Peace and Prosperity for All~~~
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy world, harem, politics, reliable hero