AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 24 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 9 6.98%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 13.18%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 14.73%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 11.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 19 14.73%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 15 11.63%
4 out of 10 : Poor 10 7.75%
3 out of 10 : Bad 3 2.33%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 3.10%
1 out of 10 : Painful 18 13.95%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-03-28, 13:50   Link #101
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Is this relly an InkoxInaho ending where it is shown that he feels the same way, or is it just fanfiction?
Old 2015-03-28, 13:51   Link #102
lubczyk

They took the safest ending they could ever think of. The coexistence peace ending with no one major dying. No civil war. Asseylum ending up with Mr. "no personality" Klancain.

All I get from this is that Mr. Perfect Robot and Ms. Perfect Princess were always right about everything and Slaine was always wrong about everything.
Old 2015-03-28, 13:51   Link #103
Miraluka
Banned

Guys, are you aware Hume's marriage is just political, right? They don't even hold hands .
Old 2015-03-28, 13:52   Link #104
Szadek
Missionary of Madoka

Oh my.this show finally reached so bad it's awesome.
The final fight was genuinely good.It was not just around a few gimmicks and it was not just Inoha doing most of the work.

The ending was so bad I couldn't stop laughing.
The princess marries a guy ,who may or may not be a good husband,we don't know because he is nothing but an underdeveloped plot device.
Earth apperently just forgives Marth for killing like 2 billion people and also ignores all the footage of the princess supporting war and genocide.
The best part however is that Inoha saves Slaine from "The chains of misery" by sending him to the prison for.... ever I guess.
Now Slaine can suck(literally) for the rest of his possible very long live.
Old 2015-03-28, 13:55   Link #105
00 raizer

now i kinda hope that somehow if the series continue this will turn up like broken blade with inaho as rygart and asseylum as sigyn....dont care if OVA or movie or even new season....hoping that will happen...
Old 2015-03-28, 13:55   Link #106
Miraluka
Banned

^
That is very possible, I mean, isn't like Hime's daddy didn't have affairs out of marriage, right?

For some reason I expect a movie or OVAs.
Old 2015-03-28, 13:56   Link #107
lubczyk

Harklight's, that other Martian guy's, Yuki's, Rayet's, Inko's and Marito's fights being off-screen was terribad.
Old 2015-03-28, 13:58   Link #108
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubczyk View Post
All I get from this is that Mr. Perfect Robot and Ms. Perfect Princess were always right about everything and Slaine was always wrong about everything.
Surprise surprise.
A ridiculous warmonger was wrong all along and the ones who were fighting for peace were right. What an incredible absurd asspull. No one saw it comming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Guys, are you aware Hume's marriage is just political, right? They don't even hold hands .
Yup, it's just political. We have seen how she really felt the last time she saw Inhao.
Old 2015-03-28, 13:59   Link #109
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Well, that was not what I expected from the ending. I was expecting it to end in the death of Slaine in a final duel with Inaho, but I guess Inaho had to make good on his promise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
I love happy endings! but without aseylum and her rightful man together it's not one!
That is the second things that was unexpected was the fact that the fanart was correct- Klancain NTRs Asseylum from BOTH Slaine and Inaho. That said, as germanturkey says below, that is probably the most realistic action, what with Vers presumably requiring a royal to marry into the nobility.

Although, assuming the democratization of Aldnoah activation is successful, this could result in Vers becoming a constitutional monarchy and Asseylum becoming a figurehead, in which case it wouldn't matter who she married, although I'm not sure how a royal divorce would be...

That said, Inaho still has the option of Rayet or Inko (or possibly threesome end lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
the only unrealistic event was keeping slaine alive. under normal circumstances, he would have died if not for Asseylum asking Inaho to save him. beyond that, in a war torn world that's rebuilding: Inaho unable to shack up with the leader of a foreign empire? the empress finally realizing her goal to start peace negotiations between earth and mars? her not ending up with a soldier she had met for several weeks? the supposed bad guy who almost wiped out earth in jail (if not executed) for the rest of his life? an adept soldier (even without a computer in his head) continuing on his military career?

of course we all want happy endings, but when a show gives us one like this, we should appreciate it because it reflects what would most likely happen. you can't expect "realistic" to end like 90% of anime series out there.

As for Slaine, If there is some kind of sequel, I'm almost wondering if Asseylum might somehow managed to push for his extradition to Vers. How he'd react to Klancain literally stealing his waifu though....

Quote:
Harklight's, that other Martian guy's, Yuki's, Rayet's, Inko's and Marito's fights being off-screen was terribad.
Agreed- we hardly saw any of it- needs a movie or OVA or something to show more of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
^
That is very possible, I mean, isn't like Hime's daddy didn't have affairs out of marriage, right?

For some reason I expect a movie or OVAs.

And yeah, I could definitely see her stopping by Inaho's for a little on the side... and if she managed to extradite (and subsequently pardon Slaine then....

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: One True Threesome Achieved!
Old 2015-03-28, 13:59   Link #110
lubczyk

Having the Martians give Earth Aldnoah seems like the Martians have all the leverage, since they can turn it off at any time and they control the source of it.
Old 2015-03-28, 14:01   Link #111
HandofFate

Quote:
Having the Martians give Earth Aldnoah seems like the Martians have all the leverage, since they can turn it off at any time and they control the source of it.
Martians gain money and supplies from allowing Earth to make use of it.
No stronger bonds between nations than an economic one
Old 2015-03-28, 14:03   Link #112
lubczyk

My biggest disappointment that we saw literally nothing of Mars, or Vers if you will, itself. I would have liked for season 2 to have focused on Vers society. Their point of view, et cetera.
Old 2015-03-28, 14:10   Link #113
MartianMage

Just finished the last episode and I thought it ended pretty well... well I would be lying if I said I was perfectly ok with Asseylum not ending up with Inaho but I understand that it was a sacrifice she had to take(no thanks to Slaine) in order for her objective to start.

I would have wanted a longer epilogue really... it would be nice if we can get a special episode showing more of this new beginning for Earth and Vers.

Oh and the kids who saw the "shooting stars" on episode 1 are back again lol...

Anyway I give this episode a score of 9/10... as for the whole series... probably a 8-9/10... it's sad that my most anticipated show of the season has ended but it's the season end after all and I hope a new show can entertain me as much as Aldnoah did for me.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2015-03-28, 14:10   Link #114
Narumi
*Fansubber

It wasn't particularly the ending I was looking for, but it was an ending.

Loved the little scenes afterwards showing what happened to everyone. (So will Lemrina walk over to visit Slaine sometime?)

At least now with a proper epilogue, if a movie does happen (signs point to yes seeing how successful the franchise is) it's going to be one of those side story ones... probably something about the remaining Orbital Knights stirring up trouble, a battle that will cause everyone to cross paths again, but not expecting anything significant plot-wise.
Old 2015-03-28, 14:27   Link #115
lubczyk

"This 17 year old, then 15, boy is to blame for the assassination conspiracy" made me laugh out loud. That is just ludicrous. I couldn't believe it that anyone would buy it.
Old 2015-03-28, 14:28   Link #116
endarion88

i kind of liked the fight with the full optional slepnir but..for the rest...feel trolled
Old 2015-03-28, 14:30   Link #117
neobosco

Quote:
"This 17 year old, then 15, boy is to blame for the assassination conspiracy" made me laugh out loud. That is just ludicrous. I couldn't believe it that anyone would buy it.
15 years old: Soldier from Mars, pilot of a plane.

17 years old: Count and leader of the invasors...

is not about age...
Old 2015-03-28, 14:36   Link #118
Wingsaber

So did they ever explain about the origin of Aldnoah?
Old 2015-03-28, 14:36   Link #119
ChampDream
Alive

Quote:
make me wonder how many people from earth know that Slaine is a terran and he was just a servant before the war began, I feel they should had at least use Saazbaum's last name when talking about him.
Old 2015-03-28, 14:41   Link #120
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Seylum ask Inaho to save Slaine from his misery = Slaine ends up misearable in prison

That was one shitty ending with Seylum marrying an unknown, undeveloped character.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Closed Thread