AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-10-18, 08:54   Link #741
James Rye

Yuri is lovely, no wonder Reiji is into her though his usual composed and calm self is in shambles whenever she's close by. Like Ashihara said, he really can't look cool in front of the woman he likes.^^

Hyuse's trigger combination is interesting. The Escudo one could help to provide new spider points out of nowhere for Osamu. That is if he and Osamu can work together that way. Will be interesting to see Hyuse in a battle against Kageura Unit, Suzunari1 and Azuma Unit.

Kronin seems pretty relaxed for more people to know about his secret. I wonder from which Neighbor nation he is from and why he migrated to Meeden.

Osamu living in Kido's old room. Surely that will get us some insight in Kido, whenever that Kido is the one who leads Border now or another Kido, like a brother or son or something like that.

Also Yotaru is such a player. Wanting to marry his cousin but wanting Chika as a 2nd wife too. Dude's not even six and he is already building his own harem. xD
Old 2016-10-18, 13:26   Link #742
KBTKaiser

You missed another application for Escudo, James.

Hyuse: Chika, shoot my Escudos at X point, Y point, etc.

Chika does so with Ibis/Egret, begins the killing spree. Remember, Chika's problem is seeing people go pop.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-18, 15:43   Link #743
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
You missed another application for Escudo, James.

Hyuse: Chika, shoot my Escudos at X point, Y point, etc.

Chika does so with Ibis/Egret, begins the killing spree. Remember, Chika's problem is seeing people go pop.
Yes and no. It's the possibility they'll go pop. If she knows there are people behind that Escudo, she won't be able to shoot. Or she could just close her eyes before pulling the trigger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Hyuse's trigger combination is interesting. The Escudo one could help to provide new spider points out of nowhere for Osamu. That is if he and Osamu can work together that way.
That seems a high cost, low return tactic to me. Maybe if you only have to spend trion to spawn the walls (as opposed to maintaining them), he can change the topography of a wire zone a bit, but that looks very situational.

I think he just wants to be the tank. Help Osamu and Chika survive long enough to do their jobs.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-18, 16:05   Link #744
Wandering Soul

I'm interested in seeing how Hyuse will use that combination. It could be used for just plain old tanking, but I suspect that he has something more interesting in mind.

I'm surprised that Yotaru didn't try to add Konami to add that group, though her temperament probably scared him off.
Old 2016-10-20, 17:01   Link #745
James Rye

Spoiler for Spoilers about Old Border:
Old 2016-10-22, 04:24   Link #746
LevelSeven

ch162

it is translated

we get some infos about neighbors and old border,

than kuga defats hyuse with 12 to 8 in a off-screen battle,
the impressive part: thanks to hyuse having the horns he has a enhanced trion capacity and control, to boot, his forte is trion manipulation which is one key factor in order to use viper like nasu or izumi, seems like hyuse will become the third person in border history who can manipulate each bullet after firing it

now kuga meets with kageura and tha sleep-and-learn boy,
chika meets with other snipers,

and the next chapter will show us the tactics for the upcoming battle
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-29, 12:29   Link #747
Tenzen12

Run Chika, run, wild pedobear is after you!
Old 2016-10-29, 16:54   Link #748
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Run Chika, run, wild pedobear is after you!
She'll be fine, Yuzuru seems to be trying to be a knight in shinning armor for her after all.
Old 2016-10-29, 18:49   Link #749
James Rye

Yeah, but Arafune was right. Instead of being a white knight who "sacrifices himself" aka surrenders, he should just get good enough to protect her himself on that expedition mission. In other words, "be a man!". Plus he gets to spend an entire trip with his crush, there's bound to be some development. Plus after Yuuma saying that stuff, Yuzuru gotta prove that he and his team are no push-overs who get taken in by a team that just started this season.
Old 2016-10-29, 19:08   Link #750
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Yeah, but Arafune was right. Instead of being a white knight who "sacrifices himself" aka surrenders, he should just get good enough to protect her himself on that expedition mission. In other words, "be a man!". Plus he gets to spend an entire trip with his crush, there's bound to be some development. Plus after Yuuma saying that stuff, Yuzuru gotta prove that he and his team are no push-overs who get taken in by a team that just started this season.
It'd be nice if Yuzuru got serious about Chika, but it's not very realistic to expect him to be a better protector than Yuma + Osamu. And he's right that Chika'd be more comfortable with her squadmates around. He and Chika are on friendly terms, but it's not to that level. (Best solution: everyone goes.)

That makes me think - I wonder what they'll do for operators? Especially since T-1 and T-2 share Usami.
Old 2016-10-29, 19:46   Link #751
Pen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
It'd be nice if Yuzuru got serious about Chika, but it's not very realistic to expect him to be a better protector than Yuma + Osamu. And he's right that Chika'd be more comfortable with her squadmates around. He and Chika are on friendly terms, but it's not to that level. (Best solution: everyone goes.)

That makes me think - I wonder what they'll do for operators? Especially since T-1 and T-2 share Usami.
Has it been confirmed that Tamakoma 1 has been chosen? Well since this isn't a normal expedition, so i guess it is very highly that they will.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-29, 23:38   Link #752
Krono

Quote:
Yuri was probably Tamakoma's operator before Usami transferred there. I'd imagine she'd resume the role for T-1, regardless of whether or not T-1 goes on the expedition.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-02, 08:24   Link #753
James Rye

Raw's out already. Or Korean Raw or whatever.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2016-11-02, 16:45   Link #754
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
Has it been confirmed that Tamakoma 1 has been chosen? Well since this isn't a normal expedition, so i guess it is very highly that they will.
If they don't go, the problem becomes "one unit has zero operators" instead of "one operator has two units". But maybe Krono's right and Yuri's also an operator and will resume duties as such.

I was also thinking: if T2 + Yuzuru go, maybe Yuzuru will take Chika's place in the field. As her primary role will be as a battery for the ship. Yuzuru's not a monster like Chika, but he's very skilled and he can shoot people. So there's that.
Old 2016-11-03, 11:23   Link #755
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Osamu's gut is bound to be in the right. The more time goes without change the easier it's going to be for people to adapt to them. I don't blame him for wanting to try something to change things up. But I also agree it might not be the right move. Osamu only has so much trion. He can't afford to add a new one into the mix and lower his reserves and he certainly can't afford to try and adapt to losing one of the triggers he has equipped.

Will have to hope that adding Hyuse will be enough of an edge for them.
Old 2016-11-03, 14:51   Link #756
tsunade666

Ugh, that death flag of Osamu, why do I feel that the other team would gank on them in the next round. they increase the threat level of their team, to much that others can't ignore them now.
Old 2016-11-03, 14:56   Link #757
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Osamu's gut is bound to be in the right. The more time goes without change the easier it's going to be for people to adapt to them. I don't blame him for wanting to try something to change things up. But I also agree it might not be the right move. Osamu only has so much trion. He can't afford to add a new one into the mix and lower his reserves and he certainly can't afford to try and adapt to losing one of the triggers he has equipped.
More than the trion, I'd worry about his not taking the time to master his skills. It's not like he's any kind of genius. If it was just the trion, maybe he could drop his sub trigger shield and make do with just the raygust? It's not like a shield could do all that much for him and his low trion. Has it ever blocked something?

Yuma's lack of flexibility kinda surprised me, though. Why would another trigger cause him problems? I thought maybe he could add asteroid, since his BT has "bolts".
Old 2016-11-03, 15:20   Link #758
LevelSeven

Quote:
Has it ever blocked something?
it blocked the projectiles from hyuses trigger in the invasion..

anway, i agree, i also think osamu should first try to master his current weapons before adding new ones,

the raygust+thruster and asteroid combo does has a view ways of fighting,

osamu could first master the shapeshifting part of raygust, than he could constantly pressure enemys with a sword shaped raygust for offense while weak but still lethal asteroid will be stopping his attackers from taking down their own shield, thereofre they wont be able to use one trigger slot,
with thruster he would gain immense speed and momentarily striking strength,
if he is clashing against a kogetsu user and forces him to constantly use his shield he could easily use thruster and with a little shapeshifting kill the enemy by first coming close enough and than turning the raygust into something like a sense....

and there is still the way to create a mini-zone of wires for himself where the enemy will be pressured by constant asteroid or suspended asteroids and osamu with raygust+thruster...

the thing osamu lacks is experience, he must fight A LOT more people on his own lvl, he would be able to than lvl up a lot better than to try and catch up with the big shots in such a short amount of time,

i know he is pressured but all he can do in the team now is to specialize into lowering the enemys chances and increasing his teams chances,

for personal increase, i would say he must train with people slightly better than him, or he simply must use raygust so much in self training that he finally discovers all the possibilitys
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-04, 14:03   Link #759
p-kun

Quote:
Yuma's lack of flexibility kinda surprised me, though. Why would another trigger cause him problems? I thought maybe he could add asteroid, since his BT has "bolts".
Because of muscle memories. It appears that switching triggers is like playing video game. The agent notable for her amazing switching speed is Katori, so far, who is a gamer. So what Yuuma is saying is that he has just developed muscle memories for his set, so he doesn't want to mess it up and switch to the wrong trigger at the wrong time.
p-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-04, 15:00   Link #760
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

That would be understandable if it was about swapping out a current trigger for a new one. But it's just about filling a free space.

Tags
action, shounen stargate