AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-09-08, 15:24   Link #21
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

I'd kill for this but I've heard no word of a European release yet.

Wii has finally been getting some great games lately.
Old 2009-09-08, 15:44   Link #22
Striding Cloud

Well Europe does indeed get the game. Its scheduled for November of 2009.

And definitely, Wii is getting some really great games.
Old 2009-09-08, 17:36   Link #23
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety View Post
I'd kill for this but I've heard no word of a European release yet.

Wii has finally been getting some great games lately.
Striding Cloud just mentioned the European release date, and so did i on the first page.
Old 2009-09-08, 18:39   Link #24
Striding Cloud

No POB with Canadian pre-orders in the stores i went to T.T, got the game anyways.

Although I'm not overly pissed off, I'm sorta angry. Contemplating on ordering it online from the American EB website, just because that artwork is just so beautiful.
Old 2009-09-08, 20:17   Link #25
~ Lawliet ~

Bought today and have played several hours already.
Muramasa The Demon Blade may look better than even Odin Sphere.
Gawd anyway the game's absolutely amazing.
~ Lawliet ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-09, 06:52   Link #26
Striding Cloud

Haha, first moment I popped in the game, I got raged at by my mum =\.

Something about being the first day at school, and using the excuse to get some school supplies (which I in fact did need and did get) to get a video game...

But played a few hours in as well, just pure awesome.
Old 2009-09-09, 10:10   Link #27
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Striding Cloud just mentioned the European release date, and so did i on the first page.
Guess all thats left is to lookout for a European release date for Sky Crawlers then, thats the other Wii game I really want at the moment....and maybe Sakura Taisen 5 too :X
Old 2009-09-10, 19:29   Link #28
Kytherno
12th Supernova

Muramasa is a beastly game. Although the bosses are tough, i might be doing something wrong.
Kytherno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 19:17   Link #29
Striding Cloud

Just 100% Completed the game. All area, swords, extreme mode, max level and all endings in 24 hours. Momohime of course with more game play time ^^. Great game, loved it through out, even though there were moments of just running through non-battle areas, got to sit back and enjoy the beautiful background art and musical score.

Definitely one of the best games on the Wii, imo (not that my opinion matters much xD).
Old 2009-09-20, 20:31   Link #30
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Learned about this game on the game article on Animenewsnetwork and tracked it down on Nicodouga to see what it was like... Looks great...
But there are other games I have to buy with higher priority... (´・ω・`) It has a lot of good voice actors like Miyuki and Shiho though...

Really is happy to see that there are more good third-party Wii games coming out now... There was even a Yahoo article on it.
Though, hmm~, It is unfortunate to see that it doesn't have to be a multi-platform series for cockroaches complaining about "Why is it on the Wii?!" or "Too bad it is on the Wii" or "Unfortunately, its on the Wii.." to appear, huh...?

By the way, does the English version of this game use English dubs or the original JP?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 20:49   Link #31
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
By the way, does the English version of this game use English dubs or the original JP?
From this video It seems to be the original JP
Old 2009-09-20, 21:10   Link #32
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
From this video It seems to be the original JP
Thanks for the link.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2009-09-21, 15:58   Link #33
Striding Cloud

As Sterling says, the game is in full Japanese Audio, with English Subs.

Quote:
Really is happy to see that there are more good third-party Wii games coming out now... There was even a Yahoo article on it.
Though, hmm~, It is unfortunate to see that it doesn't have to be a multi-platform series for cockroaches complaining about "Why is it on the Wii?!" or "Too bad it is on the Wii" or "Unfortunately, its on the Wii.." to appear, huh...?
Definitely, I know what you mean, but not all the third-party Wii games are bad, its just that Wii made the stupid decisions over and over again to let people make utterly horrible games for their system, and those just bury the good games, even a lot of Nintendo's main franchises.
Old 2009-09-21, 22:40   Link #34
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striding Cloud View Post
its just that Wii made the stupid decisions over and over again to let people make utterly horrible games for their system, and those just bury the good games, even a lot of Nintendo's main franchises.
Well... I wouldn't say that. I mean, what do you want Nintendo to do? Decide on their opinion that the game sucks and they won't let the game be released? Imagine the scene and wonder just how smart that would be, to many people. Say goodbye to some support, for one thing.
After all, there isn't anything wrong with letting producers create games for their system, unless there is something lawfully wrong with the game. What's more, no matter how many "bad" games are created for the system, the fact that there are good games doesn't change. It's rather the consumer's fault for being "fooled".
Well, maybe a scene of a company denying anything except the games they consider to be "good" sounds good to you.

Old 2009-09-22, 18:01   Link #35
Striding Cloud

Quote:
Well... I wouldn't say that. I mean, what do you want Nintendo to do? Decide on their opinion that the game sucks and they won't let the game be released?
Haha, I see where you're coming from, but I didn't exactly mean that. To the extreme where they would deny the game from being released. Like just that some of the games, are just... nothing coming to mind atm. But I understand that the Wii creates many games for all the different age groups. And I guess that's where the comments like

Quote:
"Why is it on the Wii?!" or "Too bad it is on the Wii" or "Unfortunately, its on the Wii.." to appear, huh...?
come out. Or the lack of understanding that Nintendo's motto basically is game quality over performance and graphics.

I guess that what I was really trying to say was that, since many PS3 and 360 owners are "older", they feel that the games on Wii are too childish, and don't recognize that there are games which have more mature tones, and a deeper story, which can easily be compared to those on PS3 and 360.
Old 2009-09-22, 21:06   Link #36
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
But I understand that the Wii creates many games for all the different age groups. And I guess that's where the comments like
To be correct, many games for all different age groups (by different companies) are created for the Wii, not that the Wii creates the games.

Quote:
I guess that what I was really trying to say was that, since many PS3 and 360 owners are "older", they feel that the games on Wii are too childish, and don't recognize that there are games which have more mature tones, and a deeper story, which can easily be compared to those on PS3 and 360.
Yes, indeed.
I especially agree with the "older" part (stressing the " "). It feels like the major group of the PS3 and 360 owners are actually just teenagers who feel they are so cool playing adult games on the super pretty screen and you know, the "I'm the boss" type of attitude. Of course, that is not all of the owners, but I've definitely seen examples of that...

Old 2009-09-22, 21:31   Link #37
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
To be correct, many games for all different age groups (by different companies) are created for the Wii, not that the Wii creates the games.

Yes, indeed.
I especially agree with the "older" part (stressing the " "). It feels like the major group of the PS3 and 360 owners are actually just teenagers who feel they are so cool playing adult games on the super pretty screen and you know, the "I'm the boss" type of attitude. Of course, that is not all of the owners, but I've definitely seen examples of that...
You my friend just said the most intelligent thing ever. Children defines whats "mature" and/or "cool" by how violent or how much sexual content is in the game. While actual adults don't care as long as they enjoy themselves.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 08:06   Link #38
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

For anyone interested, Gametrailers have their video review of the game.

I have a few months to get myself a Wii before the game is released here. Wish me luck.
Old 2009-09-23, 08:15   Link #39
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

I want to play this game so bad that i think i will buy a wii sooner than i thought... In fact, it would be good, since i'm lusting over the wii at the store for quite some time, but i never got the money to start to date him.

But i don't know, some people say it's going to be released in the 360 and the PS3 with hd graphics, so i will wait a little longer to see what is going to happen.

There's only thing i'm certain: I'm going to play this game! hehe.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 08:39   Link #40
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
But i don't know, some people say it's going to be released in the 360 and the PS3 with hd graphics, so i will wait a little longer to see what is going to happen.
I'm pretty sure that's just rumors. Nothing official has been said regarding a 360 or PS3 version of the game.