AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-17, 14:32   Link #81
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkyPwnz View Post
There is almost no way he can survive by normal means,shock and blood loss would do the rest.

Then again that's how that Zakhaev bastard (if you know what I mean) survived so I don't really have an idea.
Actually he can. You can survive such a wound with todays technology heck even back in the 1700's you could survive such a wound, let alone in the future where this is set. His biggest issue is bacteria and getting the medical supplies/treatment.
Old 2012-02-17, 14:38   Link #82
Xaturas

Quote:
There is almost no way he can survive by normal means,shock and blood loss would do the rest.

Then again that's how that Zakhaev bastard (if you know what I mean) survived so I don't really have an idea.
I remember when I hit Zakhaev head and his arm fell of I was like " Dude why you still have a head, when your arm fell off, not to mention that sniper rifle has enough power to rip apart a cow ..."

As for he hand, its gone, no way he will get back, it flied then shined then became some spiral and integrated into Gais hand.
So now gai is the new Jesus King, not only he has his void which takes out other people voids, he has king hand, and is immortal ^^.
Old 2012-02-17, 14:40   Link #83
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Actually he can. You can survive such a wound with todays technology heck even back in the 1700's you could survive such a wound, let alone in the future where this is set. His biggest issue is bacteria and getting the medical supplies/treatment.
True. the problem is in the situation Inori and Shu are now. I don't think they had the time for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
I remember when I hit Zakhaev head and his arm fell of I was like " Dude why you still have a head, when your arm fell off, not to mention that sniper rifle has enough power to rip apart a cow ..."

As for he hand, its gone, no way he will get back, it flied then shined then became some spiral and integrated into Gais hand.
So now gai is the new Jesus King, not only he has his void which takes out other people voids, he has king hand, and is immortal ^^.
Not worry he go down for sure again the new shu when he gain the new power
Old 2012-02-17, 16:55   Link #84
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Given his situation,it is highly unlikely that he will get proper first aid to stop the bleeding,which will kill him.

We're talking about a story-tall sword slashing your arm,blood loss would be astronomical. But well,he will survive,just saying,if it was in 2012 today without creepy magic stuff,he wouldn't have survived in such a case.

He should cauterize his wound if he can. It won't help with bacteria but it will stop the bleeding or slow it down. And lol if he gets medical supplies,he will probably be at GHQ's mercy anyway.
Old 2012-02-17, 16:59   Link #85
Xaturas

Quote:
Given his situation,it is highly unlikely that he will get proper first aid to stop the bleeding,which will kill him.

We're talking about a story-tall sword slashing your arm,blood loss would be astronomical. But well,he will survive,just saying,if it was in 2012 today without creepy magic stuff,he wouldn't have survived in such a case.

He should cauterize his wound if he can. It won't help with bacteria but it will stop the bleeding or slow it down. And lol if he gets medical supplies,he will probably be at GHQ's mercy anyway.
When you read Deadmans Wonderland you go "HOW THE FU#K DO THEY SURVIVE THOSE WOUNDS", compared to that GC slashed hand is tame.
Old 2012-02-17, 19:04   Link #86
Manic
real men love pink

looks to me that Shu is gonna gain power over the virus since his new hands looks like its a crystal. Maybe he can use it to beat the shit out of argo and gai.
Old 2012-02-17, 19:05   Link #87
Soji

Manic@ If that hand is really from the virus then is Mana Gift for sure lol
Old 2012-02-17, 19:35   Link #88
Manic
real men love pink

well it looks like it and makes sense, so atm i am going with that. We have already seen that inori appears to have some sort of control over the virus so id say shu gains this ability as well
Old 2012-02-18, 05:47   Link #89
n120cky

Based on the preview my guess is Funeral Palor (Ayase, Tsugumi, Argo) doesn't like the Neo-Gai. I'm just wondering what they will do next, I mean the choices is Gai(already has his own army i guess), Kuhoin group(still blurry), and back to Shu which is for now lost his power.

Shu new arm maybe true but who gonna give that to Shu, don't tell me it was Piccolo style growth .

so next Gai will challenge the world? that's make me wonder if Shu able to get his power back who will he fight? GHQ or UN? or maybe both . . .
Old 2012-02-18, 05:52   Link #90
Soji

^If we go with the op...it's probally something from both Inori and Mana.Would make sense if you think about it. especially with this two prhase.
>Inori makes a decision in order to save me, while Arisa Kuhouin and Ghost Unit begin to surround us.
>The Guilty Crown will test me.
Plus in the op Shu use the new arm and Inori void again the new endlave so.
Old 2012-02-18, 06:01   Link #91
n120cky

>Inori makes a decision in order to save me, while Arisa Kuhouin and Ghost Unit begin to surround us.
I guess this is when Inori save wounded Shu from the commotion with Neo-Gai and Arisa Students army.
Old 2012-02-18, 06:19   Link #92
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Kouhouin seems to be working for the GHQ now. Arisa did the guard so she could smuggle information about the school to contacts outside. GHQ got hold of this info. I guess Kouhouin cut a deal with the GHQ for Arisa.

Anyhow, Arisa is definitely getting a gruesome death.

As for Shu's powers. I think the void genome was just a placebo. His true powers are probably much more than just drawing genomes. I bet he'll recreate genomes he has extracted from memory and even create random new ones out of thin air. His powers are probably what Gai's void tried to copy. Remember, Gai always wanted to be Shu.

When he awakens he'll probably regenerate his arm and will have power to rival Death the Grave Keeper. Then they'll go one on one.

Death can extract voids but he can also build pocket dimensions, teleport, fly, etc.
Old 2012-02-18, 06:25   Link #93
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
I guess this is when Inori save wounded Shu from the commotion with Neo-Gai and Arisa Students army.
That seem to be the case.
Like I say I cant see Inori take away from shu again we alredy go trought this and a 5 ep from the end would be ...stupid from my point of view.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Kouhouin seems to be working for the GHQ now. Arisa did the guard so she could smuggle information about the school to contacts outside. GHQ got hold of this info. I guess Kouhouin cut a deal with the GHQ for Arisa.

As for Shu's powers. I think the void genome was just a placebo. His true powers are probably much more than just drawing genomes. I bet he'll recreate genomes he has extracted from memory and even create random new ones out of thin air. His powers are probably what Gai's void tried to copy. Remember, Gai always wanted to be Shu.

When he awakens he'll probably regenerate his arm and will have power to rival Death the Grave Keeper. Then they'll go one on one.

Death can extract voids but he can also build pocket dimensions, teleport, fly, etc.
He probally had a similar power a Mana + the whole void thing. My bet still in mana+ inori. Plus ,like I alredy say it's time for Shu to face that past ..Mana. And what better time that now? Hell the whole Inori+ shu song it's link to Mana as well so ,time for Shu to made peace with that past and his sister(?).
Old 2012-02-18, 08:49   Link #94
Iby
minority spirit(?)
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Iby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
>The Guilty Crown will test me.
Found it just now... the last phrase has no meaning and it also translates as "I will test the Guilty Crown" (tsumi no oukan ga... boku wa tamesu). It's as pointless as "I will become Pirate's King" from One Piece, he just tells this in the end of the all previews, you can test it on the official site
Old 2012-02-18, 08:53   Link #95
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

He shouldn't have called her a monster in the first place lol.
Old 2012-02-18, 08:59   Link #96
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iby View Post
Found it just now... the last phrase has no meaning and it also translates as "I will test the Guilty Crown" (tsumi no oukan ga... boku wa tamesu). It's as pointless as "I will become Pirate's King" from One Piece, he just tells this in the end of the all previews, you can test it on the official site
Now is more clear thanks. Don't knowing the leanguage I just go with what was traslate.Still i'm sure the next will be interesting ,I don't think the anime can allow itself to no solve the problem next week or made Inori take away again .

Quote:
He shouldn't have called her a monster in the first place lol.
true...but you really can blame him .It's was the first time for him to see the virus and Mana like that ..no to mention how Gai was a that time(hurt). That's why I think that for the next power up he had to made peace with Mana and his past. I'm sure that even Mana will change after that. But who know.One thing is sure the author had a great chance here ,the problem is..can they use this chance in the right way?
Old 2012-02-18, 09:05   Link #97
Sixth
Hu Tao

Daarth: With the power of the stone, even the selfish Eve can be controlled.

Gai/Keldo: I will become the king.

Shu: LOL NO..I love you, Mana/Inori..I really really love you...

Mana/Inori: My KING, you can use my power..

Gai/Keldo/Daarth: Mana, you get it wrong, I am your king, I got the stone....

Mana/Inori: Who the hell are you guy anyway? Please leave..I want to have fun with my new king.

Shu: Come at me, bro * open his arm widely*

Gai/Keldo/Daarth: SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Old 2012-02-18, 11:27   Link #98
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post

That would be sick as shit.

Shu/Inori vs ex Funeral Parlor vs GHQ + coup leaders(?) vs the world trying to destroy Japan entirely.
Old 2012-02-18, 11:35   Link #99
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
That would be sick as shit.

Shu/Inori vs ex Funeral Parlor vs GHQ + coup leaders(?) vs the world trying to destroy Japan entirely.
But the thing is that
Shu/Inori would try to get out from Jpn shithole killing anyone and anything on their way.
FP is dead, tsugumi argo and ayase can do shit.
GHQ + Gai would fight UN bombers and all that cheesy stuff.
UN would try to bomb Jpn.

And as far as I remember UN got info that about 90% of Japan is contagious so the only choice they have is nuke them.
Old 2012-02-18, 11:52   Link #100
Sixth
Hu Tao

UN will recruit Shu and Inori, and make him the Emperor of UN.
Closed Thread