AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-28, 17:35   Link #801
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
The new opening premieres on October 14th. That's episode 28, is there's no breaks.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 22:15   Link #802
Cyprene

Every time I read this thread, I wonder if the people in it are from the future, because the show they're watching sure is different than the show I'm watching. Episode 28? Seriously?
Cyprene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 01:40   Link #803
Goty

Uhh...what..? Episode 28 is when the new opening should debut.
Old 2012-08-29, 04:36   Link #804
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
For someone whom has no grasp of seven sense plus also not an ice user and is just wearing a bronze cloth, going absolute zero on Kouga on the first go would kill him in an instant.
Hehe plus Diamond Dust is Hyoga's signature move. Aurora Execution is technically the Aquarius Gold Saint's trade mark.

Hyoga was not the most compassionate guy among the five bronze. I'm glad he slapped Kouga around a bit. It was much needed. Now I can't wait to see what Ikki will do
Old 2012-08-29, 09:26   Link #805
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
Hehe plus Diamond Dust is Hyoga's signature move. Aurora Execution is technically the Aquarius Gold Saint's trade mark.

Hyoga was not the most compassionate guy among the five bronze. I'm glad he slapped Kouga around a bit. It was much needed. Now I can't wait to see what Ikki will do
If I remember right, Camus taught Hyoga Diamond Dust too. And Camus himself can also use it.
Old 2012-09-01, 05:48   Link #806
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

Not to mention the Dark Wound isn't exactly going to feel great if he tries to use Aurora Execution :P

He should've used Trans-Am instead.
Old 2012-09-01, 18:24   Link #807
ShiroiRyu

22 was just ... basical.
Not bad but not great like the ones we had last weeks.
Anyways, the 23 ...
THE ... 23 ...
NEW BRONZ SAINT !

Spoiler:
Old 2012-09-01, 19:52   Link #808
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Spoiler for next ep preview:

kinda makes me feel sad for him.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 23:57   Link #809
Goty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Spoiler for next ep preview:

kinda makes me feel sad for him.
Hyoga freezes some sense into Kouga.
Meanwhile, Souma spars with Jabu.

Anyway, as i said a few months ago, i'd love to see minor characters like Jabu returning, so i'm glad they remembered him. Now waiting for some Julian Solo.
Old 2012-09-02, 01:26   Link #810
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Jabu was the pseudo-leader of B-Team and essentially Seiya 0.5, it would be sad if Omega ditched him, when even Ichi got some spotlight.

Part of me wishes that it was Kouga who meets Jabu though, if only to have the opportunity for Jabu to share with him his tragic tale of a one-sided love that was never meant to be, and an insufficient strength as Saint that was never good enough to stand by her side.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2012-09-02, 01:52   Link #811
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Part of me wishes that it was Kouga who meets Jabu though, if only to have the opportunity for Jabu to share with him his tragic tale of a one-sided love that was never meant to be, and an insufficient strength as Saint that was never good enough to stand by her side.
I never liked Jabu myself. I mean the guy felt in love with someone who treated him like dirt. He was more a joke than a proper character.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2012-09-02 at 09:42.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 08:08   Link #812
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenemis View Post
Not to mention the Dark Wound isn't exactly going to feel great if he tries to use Aurora Execution :P

He should've used Trans-Am instead.
But he can't use his 00. How can he use trans-am lol.
Old 2012-09-02, 08:14   Link #813
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Jabu was the pseudo-leader of B-Team and essentially Seiya 0.5, it would be sad if Omega ditched him, when even Ichi got some spotlight.

But Koga doesn't have a one-sided love. Aria and Koga resonates which imo is just about up there with love. Koga did have a fear of losing someone precious and not reaching them again for Athena and Aria (primarily Aria though) so Hyouga was the right one to knock some sense into him.

Maybe Jabu can remind Souma that Saints fight for Athena and not for some revenge thing primarily.
Old 2012-09-02, 09:39   Link #814
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
But Koga doesn't have a one-sided love. Aria and Koga resonates which imo is just about up there with love. Koga did have a fear of losing someone precious and not reaching them again for Athena and Aria (primarily Aria though) so Hyouga was the right one to knock some sense into him.

Maybe Jabu can remind Souma that Saints fight for Athena and not for some revenge thing primarily.
You know, I meant Jabu...

"creeping the hell out of Kouga by complaining in a drunken stupor how he endured being treated like crap by 'Saori-san', endured rigourous training to become a Saint to meet her again..."

"Only to discover in a matter of few weeks that his one-sided love had no chance in hell because his love was Goddess Athena, and not only that, he doesn't even have a place amongst her most trusted and relied guardians. ( Neither Gold nor A-Team Bronze )"

Why Kouga? Because only he knows 'Saori-san' .

Thinking back, it was a pretty crazy pace. Sanctuary took place very shortly after Galaxian Wars, Poseidon took place like a few weeks after, and Hades arc happened immediately after.

Old 2012-09-02, 10:30   Link #815
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Jabu? Hmm...that’s okay. I kinda miss his Rider Kick Unicorn Gallop.

Btw, can somebody tell me how our protagonists seems to be able go around the world on foot in just a short time? Even by ship, it'll take weeks or even months. I mean, one episode they’re in Afghan, then next in South America, China, Alaska etc. Doesn’t someone like Aria normally need a passport or other papers? Or did they take the illegal route all the time(oh, the irony )? Also, don’t you think it’s kinda too convenient that Yuna’s training place just happen to be near Lightning Temple for Kouga to “train” almost instantly after his defeat?
Old 2012-09-02, 18:45   Link #816
Goty

Quote:
Thinking back, it was a pretty crazy pace. Sanctuary took place very shortly after Galaxian Wars, Poseidon took place like a few weeks after, and Hades arc happened immediately after.
It's even more evident in the manga, which was fight after fight after fight. I mean, the Silver Saints arc started right after the battle against Ikki and the Black Saints, in the very same day.
The anime fillers "helped" to give it a few breaks. Although it also gave us pretty ridiculous scenes like Ikki hanging around at the mansion and being all buddy.
Old 2012-09-02, 19:47   Link #817
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Jabu? Hmm...that’s okay. I kinda miss his Rider Kick Unicorn Gallop.

Btw, can somebody tell me how our protagonists seems to be able go around the world on foot in just a short time? Even by ship, it'll take weeks or even months. I mean, one episode they’re in Afghan, then next in South America, China, Alaska etc. Doesn’t someone like Aria normally need a passport or other papers? Or did they take the illegal route all the time(oh, the irony )? Also, don’t you think it’s kinda too convenient that Yuna’s training place just happen to be near Lightning Temple for Kouga to “train” almost instantly after his defeat?
Athena planned it all in advance.

Athena: Oh Seiya, I dreamed we had a kid named Koga. He looked like you but he became emo after 2 losts.
Seiya:...
Athena: And....Medea said she just had a baby boy named Eden. They're getting all competitive saying Eden's better than Koga and Koga's not even born yet. I know Koga's going to be better. His father is even planning on killing Koga. Plain jealousy, I tell 'ya.
Athena:...so I'll just build the Valley of Lamentation near Eden's temple. Just in case, Koga needs more training. Hmm... think Hyouga will train him?
Seiya: Sure...but you'll have to promise to resurrect his mother after all this is done.
Athena:I'll see what I can do.
Old 2012-09-03, 11:58   Link #818
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Everybody thought Soma would get trained by Ikki, but his new mentor turned out to be... Jabu. JABU

I can't say I saw that one coming. This is Jabu's chance to shine if only a little after all these years.
Old 2012-09-04, 08:21   Link #819
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

....Haruto can use absolute zero...facepalm.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 04:20   Link #820
sirtao

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
....Haruto can use absolute zero...facepalm.
Unlikely. That's probably only the name of the technique.
sirtao is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shounen