Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-10-09, 00:38   Link #3021
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
He is Hax , that 's all you need to know .

Seem Olga 's power give Tigrex 's arrow its AoE damage ( area of damage ) and Sophia 's power boost the arrow 's base attack power greatly .

Meanwhile Ellen boost its piercing power and Lumidra make the arrow have freezing power
I disagree much about Ellen's boost, from her ability Tigre was granted maximized and boost speed of arrow and passively making it can pierce many enemies due to superior velocity of the arrow. If i recall correctly, the speed was around almost 750 miles / hour when using Ellen's power.

Sophia makes Tigre can pierce up to 2-3 line of thick armor if i can assume it since it's only raises the base attack of arrow while Ellen increases speed and passively, pierce due to maximized speed and supported by wind.

Valentina was much like lightning-based power, probably if Tigre uses Valentina's power can make a total immobilization for the targets.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 01:34   Link #3022
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Valentina was much like lightning-based power, probably if Tigre uses Valentina's power can make a total immobilization for the targets.
Valentina is the one with the scythe and teleportation ability, you're thinking of Elizaveta, the one with the electric whip.
Old 2013-10-09, 02:17   Link #3023
watisit

It's unclear what element Valentina and Olga have. I think Valentina's is shadow but i'm utterly lost as to what Olga's is.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 02:22   Link #3024
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Olga seems to be earth or shockwaves, something like that. Valentina though... I dunno maybe she'll give him phase arrows? Arrows that can go straight through obstacles? Or maybe arrows that can teleport?
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 03:06   Link #3025
Waxman

As i was saying, just because teleporting its what we have seen Valentina do doesn't mean its what the arrow will take.
Sophie element is light and she can it to make light barriers but when Tigre borrow her virelat's power his arrow don't make light walls he take the element itself (light) and add it to the shot.
One of Valentina powers its to teleport like (i said before) Mira's lance that can keep her warm despite the cold of the ambient or Ellen use of the wind to make her horse jump higher, things that the bow can imitate when shooting. But untill we see her in battle we don't know much more.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 03:17   Link #3026
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
As i was saying, just because teleporting its what we have seen Valentina do doesn't mean its what the arrow will take.
Sophie element is light and she can it to make light barriers but when Tigre borrow her virelat's power his arrow don't make light walls he take the element itself (light) and add it to the shot.
One of Valentina powers its to teleport like (i said before) Mira's lance that can keep her warm despite the cold of the ambient or Ellen use of the wind to make her horse jump higher, things that the bow can imitate when shooting. But untill we see her in battle we don't know much more.
Probably about the rumours of ghost that Valentina appears when Tigre was asleep? I assume main attribute of Valetina was shadow and teleportation so it can be possible Tigre can make the arrow concealed when borrowing Valentina's power and only appear when it comes to the target. Like a stealth shot or some sort stuffs which chad001 was mentioned. But teleportation was likely impossible, one thing that possible is shadow arrow.

Ellen's primary attribute was wind, Mira is water (Ice), Sophie Light, Olga Earth, Elizaveta Lightning and Sasha is fire.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 03:36   Link #3027
Waxman

Something like an arrow that pass throught obstacles (walls, people, etc) withour injuring them only to hit a specific target?
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 03:42   Link #3028
watisit

The reason i'm not clear with Olga's is because her skills do not show any elemental manipulation. Valentia's is also doubtful, i am simply inferring that it is shadow from her title

Elen: Wind, gathering of wind for a slash, using wind as a shield against projectiles
Mira: Ice, Freezing of enemies
Sasha: Fire
Sophia: Light, including the ability to turn into light particles
Elisavetta: Clearly lightning

Valentina: Shadow, inferred from her title of "Illusionary Princess of the Hollow Shadow", though her main ability could be illusions and other non-direct abilities

Olga: Absolutely no idea. Strictly speaking she isn't actually controlling earth but her super strength causes tremors and the like.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 07:54   Link #3029
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
That means....if he got elizavetta it will have lightning properties? And if he get valentina it will get some kind of disappearing, teleport like property? And for sasha, fire?
it will probly turn his arrows into a railgun shot for max penatraition and speed
Old 2013-10-09, 08:00   Link #3030
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by havensgate View Post
why everytime tigre use his bow power, his image or resulted power image is always black dragon?
he doesnt even know the founding legend of zecht in the beginning, and tir na fa also never mention about dragon either.
also the demon side only call tigre "the bow user", and never say anything about dragon
He didn't use the bow's power when Hamish saw the black dragon.

I think the author is just trying to very obviously foreshadow Tigre becoming the Vanadis' king.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 10:41   Link #3031
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
The reason i'm not clear with Olga's is because her skills do not show any elemental manipulation. Valentia's is also doubtful, i am simply inferring that it is shadow from her title

Elen: Wind, gathering of wind for a slash, using wind as a shield against projectiles
Mira: Ice, Freezing of enemies
Sasha: Fire
Sophia: Light, including the ability to turn into light particles
Elisavetta: Clearly lightning

Valentina: Shadow, inferred from her title of "Illusionary Princess of the Hollow Shadow", though her main ability could be illusions and other non-direct abilities

Olga: Absolutely no idea. Strictly speaking she isn't actually controlling earth but her super strength causes tremors and the like.
Olga is clearly earth manipulation. So she doesn't wind like Ellen, ice like Mira, light like Sophie, fire like Sasha or lightning like Elizavetta to just manipulate.
She only manipulates the earth that only existed. Perhaps it's because of that you say you're not clear.
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 21:34   Link #3032
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Hmm I just now noticed that each one had a different element to it
Old 2013-10-10, 04:09   Link #3033
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

About Tigre's dream: despite what he said thay he had no interest in romance, why would he dream about the girls getting jealous? He must have hold some feelings toward those 5 in order to feel that they might be jealous if he is with some other woman. He is just indecisive because he did not want to endthe status quo of having them fight over him (Quite a complicated future harem you got there, Tigre). Tigre must read Zchted's history more often to understand how Zchted Founder control his seven wives so that each doesn't go into jealous rage and try kill the other 6.

Maybe having Vanadis as wives give the king more power and control over their actions. The Founder must be a badass dude since he can still overpower his 7 wives even after handing them 7 magical weapons. He must have kept the strongest 8th weapon for himself. He must also have indomitable strength, skill, charm, and charisma that none of the 7 wives dared to rebel during his reign.

After his reign was over though, I guess there was a fight among the Vanadis for their sons' succession and then the weapons re-choose their owners over and over again. After many generation, due to Vanadis' infightings, their lifespans got shorter and the weapons kept choosing new owners even when the king was still alive, so the tradition of marrying Vanadis no longer applied since no young girls would want to marry an old king. The Zchted Founder's weapon also got lost over time so the king now holds less power and authority over the Vanadis, so to keep their reigns, many kings now pit Vanadis against each other to reduce their influence since having the same Vanadis governing the same territory for a longtime is really bad. This 8th weapon might not hav chosen the Zchted bloodline anymore since it deemed them unworthy, but the royal family hid the fact that they lost this weapon to continue their reigns

I can only speculate that maye there was an 8th weapon (or else how the Founder can control his 7 wives). I have no idea what it is and can only guess tha it is the bow Tigre held. It might be more interesting if my speculation is wrong though. Please let it be wrong.

Last edited by ngng; 2013-10-10 at 04:33.
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 05:02   Link #3034
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Because the bow literally can nuke the whole town , i think there is no problem for the bow being the last weapon .
But let 's say this , how about Tigrex being the true descendant of the 1st king of Zhect , stupid thought but hey , anything can happen .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 06:51   Link #3035
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
Yup, the bow might very well be the last weapon like many people thought or just a distraction by the author. Anything goes.

Anyone checks if guns actually exist in Madan no Ou? I know guns might not matter because using the black bow is equivalent to firing a "nucular" bomb, but at least you don't die from firing a gun. Because volume 6 chapter 4 said Jermaine's knights had "two guns under both arms". And knights using guns are just so silly because anyone can bcome knights then. If guns do exist, then many contradiction might kill the story like how come no other countries beside Asvarre have them (spies stealing technology, merchants selling them), why Asvarre had not conquered the whole continent already (guns can't kill Vanadis, but can wipe out armies and assassinate the king, even Vanadis can't fight alone), or why Jermaine still had not gotten the upper hand against Eliot unless Eliot also had guns. I wonder if this is a mistake by the author or translation. I wanna know please! Any expert? Please enlighten me.

I like this story after abandoning SAO and Index since those stories are still going nowhere and repeatedly boring. Index got too many heroines and enemies and Touma might get in trouble with feminists for punching so many girls, it becomes almost like Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece. SAO still drag on the Alicization arc for several volume that I even doubt the namesake of the series. It is like after their series becomes popular, the author tried to milk the heck out of them by giving them new obstacles and new enemies out of nowhere into an already numerous cast of characters.

Worse yet, Touma does not even need training like Naruto or Ichigo to beat stronger enemies because he always got his strongest cheating Hax arm that made everything become Zero. I acually love Index until volume 22, spending a week reading from end of season 2 anime to New Testament 1, then afteward I lost interest because it went nowhere.

The plot turns weird, suddenly former enemies become allies (a guy you beat up now becomes a lolicon and keeps blaberring about how you are the greatest hero ever so GTFO and beat the hell out of the enemies who will absolute lose to your Hax arm and they later regret their actions and join you like just the lolicon guy did) then former allies become enemies (the girl who rescued you from the ocean and help you defeat new enemjes tried to kill you because you don't agree with he cruel method then tried to save you when you are dying and then tried to fight you again??? then to make matter worse, your friend from the beginning of the first series now lied to you about some guy who tried to nuke an all girls school so that he can fake the death of his nonbiological sister in order to kill someone else, but got set up in a plot and beaten by you instead, he then supposedly got killed by a girl who you already forgot due to your memory loss which you haven't even recovered for all this time despite your Hax arm). It did not even make sense??? The author tried too hard to make it interesting that it failed. Personally, I think Waltraute's marriage wrote by him was better than Index New Testament. The day when Touma recovers his memory might just be the turning point of this series that makes it great. His involvement with all the girls from his past should make it interesting, but the author does not want to write what people want to read so fat chance.

Finally,I pray to the Gods in Madan no Ou for Madan to not become like Index because I would cry. I don't mind fanservice like DxD. I really like DxD for its fanservice and story (Volume 10 was the best).
There are no guns in Madan no ou. At most cannons but no guns. That I can guarantee. Regarding tigre's bow being able to nuke down the entire town to nothingness, yes if Tigre wished for it to happen but taking his own life at the expense of it.

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 06:54   Link #3036
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Btw, just a sudden thought but IF there are kiss scenes in Madan, who do you think will do it first , with whom and why?

My bet is on greast / gleast and Ellen since gleast has been plotting to capture Ellen ... And probably "play" with her. That's probably when the kiss will happen . Although I hoped for Tigre with Ellen... ALOT

Old 2013-10-10, 07:20   Link #3037
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardunitylim View Post
Btw, just a sudden thought but IF there are kiss scenes in Madan, who do you think will do it first , with whom and why?

My bet is on greast / gleast and Ellen since gleast has been plotting to capture Ellen ... And probably "play" with her. That's probably when the kiss will happen . Although I hoped for Tigre with Ellen... ALOT
If that happens, I am dropping Madan immediately. No mild NTR-type-movement for this series pls.....
Old 2013-10-10, 09:54   Link #3038
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
If that happens, I am dropping Madan immediately. No mild NTR-type-movement for this series pls.....
You do know that how much i wished for tigre to be with ellen right? (My sig and avatar shows that XP)... Anyways.. I don't know but i really don't wish it to be anyone other than ellen D= .. (Probably Teita or at most Sophie or Lim.) Other than that.. i don't wish to allow myself to accept XP

Old 2013-10-10, 10:53   Link #3039
kazzuya13

How many days before the TL is posted? cause it seems that the progress is at 100% a few days ago.
Old 2013-10-10, 11:02   Link #3040
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
How many days before the TL is posted? cause it seems that the progress is at 100% a few days ago.
View the previous pages of this forum. The translation is posted in google doc.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)