AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-10-23, 13:23   Link #3901
Himegami Akane

Well, i don't think saying that he loves her would do anything...unless it comes followed by some other things... just the word itself i don't think will bring her back to normal...

Maybe if he says the "second thing" he has to say, then it can do it... but i don't thing there's much for he to say...

And each one of them thinks that what happened 10 years ago was their own who caused that...well...lets just see....
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 13:30   Link #3902
zodanhko
*ignoring*

If he just bluntly say he loves her out loud, that would be too ridiculous for my taste with no emotional feelings whatsoever unlike the latest chapters, especially the chapter showing Athena's perspective.

And the "I love you" will probably be very effectual on Athena if he actually does it.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 13:43   Link #3903
Himegami Akane

I didn't said that must be bluntly... for example... if he says (blablabla "I love you") with the intend to make her go back to normal i don't think it would change anything... or if he do like Hina tried to do (almost yelling), nothing would change...

But i guess if he calmly explain things and then say "I love you" just like a real confess then it certainly would works...
Old 2009-10-23, 14:13   Link #3904
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
I don't think Hayate will(has to) deal with Midas directly through strength but indirect through Athena using emotional means.

For instance: "I LOVE YOU." or something alike .
In all honesty, I wouldn't like that. Well, at the very least, not if he doesn't put up a good fight before.

You see, for me to like something like that, Hayate would have to dominate her, then grab her and force her into his control, and then he can say he loves her, while she looks at him in awe. However, if he keeps getting the shit beat out of him, and then he says that while he has tears on his eyes, I'd honestly rather pass. Those kind of scenes should be left for shōjo manga.
Old 2009-10-23, 14:51   Link #3905
zodanhko
*ignoring*

I think the emotional aspects will happen if Midas were to be taken down (or suppressed) but I surely don't know how or what will happen.

If the confession were really taken place, I think Hata'd give us some meaningful events before it's occurrence that will to appeal us one way or another; he seems to do really well so far.
Old 2009-10-23, 15:27   Link #3906
Himegami Akane

Well i hope Hayate didn't wake her up... just let Midas have the control of everything xD

(If Midas get everything he wants, why he will still possessing Athena? He probably can get a body only for him, or create one...)

I also don't want Athena to disappear... just smile and make jokes a little more =)

(Chainboard and President Combo) for sure should be funny... i can't even imagine Hina beign serious every single time (like Athena)...

But the damn is that we can't get everything we want...
Old 2009-10-23, 15:36   Link #3907
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Well, if you are all for HinaxHayate, you did better hope for Athena's problem with Midas to be solved, or else Hayate'll chase after Athena without putting any girl into consideration until it is accomplished.
Old 2009-10-23, 16:03   Link #3908
Himegami Akane

The problem can be solved in just a sample way : Hayate go with Athena to Royal Garden, he give his King's Jewel to her just for a second for open it, then he takes the Jewel back, and go back to Sanzenin...(If the Jewel is needed to KEEP it open, then no problem, just lock Athena there)... *kidding*

Yea, im all for HinaxHayate
Old 2009-10-23, 16:23   Link #3909
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Tsk.Tsk.Tsk... Too simple a logic.

Hayate should just throw the King's Jewel to Hina, while she waits outside the RG, after he entered the RG with Athena. Why only trap one while you can with two? That makes no sense. Be meaner, be more aggressive, be more evviiiiilllllll.
Old 2009-10-23, 16:44   Link #3910
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

Dear God, I see you're all trying to set a record or something. Took me forever to get here with all the junk posts. But at least we have something to talk about for now...

Let's see, I highly doubt that Hayate will confess to Athena and bring her back to normal (and not just because I support Hina/Hayate, I'm being objective here!). It really depends on the purpose of Athena's character as this is the crucial moment. If she is the character that he ends up with then he will have to pull off something pretty damn impressive to free her from Midas, as it would be really cheap for them to hook up while Isumi does all the work. However, Athena may serve as a 'tragic first love' where they can't be together but she serves as a motivation for his new goal (to free her even if they can't be together, avenge her, whatever...) and the heartbreak provides a great excuse to prolong hooking him up with anyone and gives the girls a chance to try and console him. Given that all the chapters with Athena in them have been serious and rather depressing, I would find it tough to believe that she isn't going to end up a tragic figure in some way or another. Still, the most important thing is that it is written well and is followed up properly.

Now we can all go on waiting until Tuseday or Wednesday to actually see the chapter and complain until late Thursday or Friday until we see more spoilers. It's almost like we have a system here...
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 16:46   Link #3911
Himegami Akane

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Tsk.Tsk.Tsk... Too simple a logic.

Hayate should just throw the King's Jewel to Hina, while she waits outside the RG, after he entered the RG with Athena. Why only trap one while you can with two? That makes no sense. Be meaner, be more aggressive, be more evviiiiilllllll.
Man, why i would trap Hayate with Athena? Do you think i'm mad??

If i were to trap Hayate with someone, it were be with Hina, not with Athena... and what makes you think Hina will accept this? Probably she would enter the RG and arrest Hayate to Sanzenin House and lock Athena inside...

And above all, locking Athena in the RG would be a good thing, since it seems to be where she must stay in order to supress Midas... at least leave her there until she become Midas's friend or something impossible like that...

Man... HnG is a "Comedy" anime, and Athena's arc isn't that fun...does it at least look a bit like comedy?

Now i noticed something... right now there's 4 members and 10 guests reading those posts...
Guests - Stop just reading and do like me, participate - it's so more fun =)
Old 2009-10-23, 17:22   Link #3912
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

I can already imagine Midas playing the role of Kinzo, and Hayate being Beato. Wait... that didn't come out right. I can't compare someone with Beato, or Battler. Well, damn...

Ah, 5hrs till the ISML results are known. If Shana won, I'll get the tar, you get the feathers, and we'll stop Game8910's victory parade!

<3
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 17:23   Link #3913
Himegami Akane

A Sabotage!!! I like those kinds of works...
Old 2009-10-23, 17:41   Link #3914
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himegami Akane View Post
Man, why i would trap Hayate with Athena? Do you think i'm mad??

If i were to trap Hayate with someone, it were be with Hina, not with Athena... and what makes you think Hina will accept this? Probably she would enter the RG and arrest Hayate to Sanzenin House and lock Athena inside...

And above all, locking Athena in the RG would be a good thing, since it seems to be where she must stay in order to supress Midas... at least leave her there until she become Midas's friend or something impossible like that...

Man... HnG is a "Comedy" anime, and Athena's arc isn't that fun...does it at least look a bit like comedy?

Now i noticed something... right now there's 4 members and 10 guests reading those posts...
Guests - Stop just reading and do like me, participate - it's so more fun =)
Needless to say, you missed the meaning and tone of my statement altogether...and ouch, I didn't even realized you really meant to trap Athena there by herself. That hurts...

For your serious statements...

What Hina wanted? Aren't you contradicting yourself? You think Hayate will want to lock Athena in that castle by herself? You do realized that Hayate KNEW Athena hates being in that castle right? Tbh, what Hayate wants is much more important than what Hinagiku wants.

The only good thing about Athena being locked by herself is to give Hina a chance to be with Hayate, for HinaxHayate fan...Well, even if Athena did, Hayate will only think about Athena anyway...

What's up with your randomness statements...This arc has no comedy, you don't like it, fine. But...when did I mention anything about it's genre?

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-10-23 at 17:51.
Old 2009-10-23, 18:00   Link #3915
Himegami Akane

No, you didn't mentioned it's genre...but you know...there must be something for Midas want so much to go to RG, and isn't that i don't like this arc, but i prefer some fun, like the others...

And is just to tell Hayate that Athena is the one who wanted to be locked there and he will believe it...he believe in anything
Old 2009-10-23, 18:10   Link #3916
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Non-sequiter....
Old 2009-10-23, 19:41   Link #3917
Koroshiya_Kame_13

You know, some drama in a comedy series ain't so bad as long as it doesn't go over the limit. Plus, with the way the current arc is pointing too, it is hard to put comedy in it. Hata wants to make this arc exciting, so I doubt he'll just suddenly drop it and move on.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 21:06   Link #3918
Himegami Akane

Then it's easy to solve... don't drop it, just release chapter sooner and probably i won't say anything

Besides, why there's some manga chapters that's still missing?

Why on the hell they should just jump some chapters even if its cliffhanger?? (don't waste one week of the new arc just to do it)...

The EotW arc started on chapter 178, Isumi's arc ended at 173... what about 174 - 177?? Does anyone know why they jumped some chapters? (Even cliffhangers still entertain me a little bit).
Old 2009-10-23, 21:12   Link #3919
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himegami Akane View Post
Then it's easy to solve... don't drop it, just release chapter sooner and probably i won't say anything

Besides, why there's some manga chapters that's still missing?

Why on the hell they should just jump some chapters even if its cliffhanger?? (don't waste one week of the new arc just to do it)...

The EotW arc started on chapter 178, Isumi's arc ended at 173... what about 174 - 177?? Does anyone know why they jumped some chapters? (Even cliffhangers still entertain me a little bit).
Well, keep on saying it then, cause we can't decide when the magazine will be released and they are always out on Wednesdays in Japan.
Some chapters are missing probably cause there was no RAW for them. I read all the chapters to date and from chapter 174-177 were just one chapter comedies.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 21:13   Link #3920
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Because they have an affinity for Athena's arc. It's simply too awesome.

I think most or all the Raw are on Mangahelper including the chapters before tEotW arc.

Tags
comedy, shounen