AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-02, 02:41   Link #121
chinaboat

So far I'd this might be comparable to Hayate1. Somewhere along the line I saw a comparison to Mikoto I think the proper comparison was stated in another forum

Shana/Taiga+Hinagiku=FTW
chinaboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 03:52   Link #122
NagatoYuki
Secluded Member

we need this on the sub forums
Old 2010-07-02, 03:58   Link #123
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoYuki View Post
we need this on the sub forums
Why? So far there isn't much to discuss, and what there is can easily be done in this one single thread.
Old 2010-07-02, 04:50   Link #124
ZeKeR
Superbad

hmm.... somehow i'm thinking that she'll be the result of taiga and ryuuji's offspring. unless he elopes with shana or louise..... but man was that cool.....

that guy is hiding something.... really REALLY big
Old 2010-07-02, 04:58   Link #125
Sai Feng
Yo-poko! O_O

Hahaha wonderful episode. I love the narration especially when she takes jabs at the characters and the male protagonist was hilariously pathetic. "Don't look at me!" He sounds like a girl whose been thrown out into the public in her underwear The last part of the episode was so funny, masochistic tennis prince "More!" *kicks in the face*

Trap + Ponytail + Mini-skirt + Stockings = Deadly Combo
Sai Feng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 06:14   Link #126
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

What do you think about this?
Spoiler for Size:
Hiroshi Amearai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 06:45   Link #127
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Amearai View Post
What do you think about this?
Spoiler for Size:
taiga! thats no way to mess with your offspring (?) with ryuuji!
Old 2010-07-02, 09:03   Link #128
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

In a bit of irony for a show that's surprised me with making something so dry feel so enjoyable again, I've finally been prodded and convinced by after finishing Tatami Galaxy to finally put my thoughts to the internet and blog. So how is this related to this series?

Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi will be the first series I'll ever blog.

So yeah I guess this post is sort of Off topic and partly a ad, but then again this show pretty much marks a milestone in my online life whether I end up liking the series or not.
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 10:06   Link #129
Hedd
Random Object

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Her narrating is pretty funny for me

Btw, is Ookami's VA the same as Mikoto's???
It's Kaori's VA
Old 2010-07-02, 11:33   Link #130
Chase

Decent first episode. Narration was funny but i wouldn't want that much of it in every episode.
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 13:29   Link #131
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Kuroko is the Narrator!? LOL This is perfect and just too funny!

I'm watching this!
Old 2010-07-02, 14:49   Link #132
Inconvenient
Railgun Fanatic

Wow, this show is really entertaining. Gotta love Kuroko as the narrator, she should just narrate every show. That voice is gold XD

Definitely going to watch this

WHOA BIG EDIT : The ending scene was wtf hilarious.
Old 2010-07-02, 15:30   Link #133
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I love Arai as narrator! She pretty much makes the show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
For the Man lead , hmmm dunno what to think about him yet ..
The word "lame" comes to mind. Frankly like all male leads he's there for comic relief and filler in episodes. Each time a series needs more scenes in-between the "good stuff" they just get their pet clown (aka male lead) to do something [stupid].

Last edited by felix; 2010-07-02 at 16:20.
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 16:57   Link #134
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
The word "lame" comes to mind. Frankly like all male leads he's there for comic relief and filler in episodes. Each time a series needs more scenes in-between the "good stuff" they just get their pet clown (aka male lead) to do something [stupid].
Well me too . I expected an adult Ryuji/Touma/Saito/Yuji .
Oh well , maybe Morino will change later , he can throw a rock very far away that's a good thing
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 17:31   Link #135
Kunagisa

I don't feel the main guy's too lame right now just cause I accept his "excuse".

At the bare minimum, this guy doesn't whimper in a disgusting manner in a corner after being rejected. Taking one week to confess with his phobia is already pretty courageous in my opinoin. Compare to generic romance protagonist who takes forever to confess due to his lack of ability to coherently convey his feelings to the person in a confident manner causing multiple misunderstandings leading to unnecessary drama Ryoushi is already acceptable in my book.

Phobia is different than your generic wimpiness.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 18:03   Link #136
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
I don't feel the main guy's too lame right now just cause I accept his "excuse".

At the bare minimum, this guy doesn't whimper in a disgusting manner in a corner after being rejected. Taking one week to confess with his phobia is already pretty courageous in my opinoin. Compare to generic romance protagonist who takes forever to confess due to his lack of ability to coherently convey his feelings to the person in a confident manner causing multiple misunderstandings leading to unnecessary drama Ryoushi is already acceptable in my book.

I kinda agree here, he's a little odd in his ways.
He managed to muster up the courage to confess and (kinda)kept his head up after being rejected, which deserves a pat on the back.
He does decide to act without much 2nd guessing but his actions end up failing and as said before luck ends up playing out in the end.
To sum it up, it's understandable that many can dislike him but he isn't actually all that generic in a odd way.
Old 2010-07-02, 18:26   Link #137
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I don't dislike him neither like him , i'll give an opinion after some episode , i know that with his phobia this isn't easy for him . But damn , if every episodes till the end we'll eat the same thing *Stare* "Eeeh don't look" .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 20:23   Link #138
Qikz

Didn't know what on earth this was until I randomly watched Episode 1 today, glad I did, made me laugh quite alot.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 20:53   Link #139
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I kinda agree here, he's a little odd in his ways.
He managed to muster up the courage to confess and (kinda)kept his head up after being rejected, which deserves a pat on the back.
He does decide to act without much 2nd guessing but his actions end up failing and as said before luck ends up playing out in the end.
To sum it up, it's understandable that many can dislike him but he isn't actually all that generic in a odd way.
I have to completely agree here. While Ryoushi is a weak male lead in a superficial sense, he seems to be pretty courageous underneath it all. Like some of you have said, his confession in the the first episode is already a huge step forward considering this anime also falls in the romance genre. Although character-wise, he seems to be pretty generic and nothing really seems to stand out (aside from his phobia that is.) Even so, it's still too early to completely judge him.

I don't know about some of you but I found Ryoushi's confession to be pretty funny. The narrator also sounds like a lecherous old woman It seems like her voice as the narrator is going to be fun. So it looks like I'll be sticking around for this series, I fairly enjoyed this first episode.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
DeX-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 21:20   Link #140
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Get punched by a girl and have a mark of a cat on your face

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen