AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2016-10-02, 11:15   Link #4301
DMurphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
Actually There is a crest of Miracle and it was exclusive to Digimon Adventure Memorial Goods.

I think this crest represent Davis's ability to make Miracle happen.
Like how his " Will" and revelation of his Dream defeated VenomMystomon and save the Digital World.

There is also a "Crest of destiny" , Maybe it happen to be Meiko's crest.
... I hope you realise that the sentence "Actually, there is a Crest of Miracles, and it was exclusive to Digimon Adventure Memorial Goods!" is a staggeringly stupid thing to say. Not quite on 'Takeru is British' levels, but getting close.

Latest Review: Psycho-Pass 2 and Legend of Korra
DMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-02, 15:50   Link #4302
snowey

What if Gennai was corrupted by Piedmon back in season 1 with that spore, and he gave Maki the digivice, and he rebooted the digital world with Maki to revive the Dark masters? Which is machinedramon and maybe we'll see the rest?

Also, if all of this was to build up for zeedmillenniumon, maybe they could use Daemon in this, when he wanted to take the dark spores, it can be explained that he wanted them for zeedmillenniumon, but he failed.
So somehow the 02 kids were kidnapped by that evil Gennai to take the spores and that's how Maki had the D3.
No in movie 5 what if the rumors are true and Hikari goes to the dark ocean along witb Takeru, there they find Daemon he explains the plan ofc Seraphimon and Tailmon's ultimate form ( hopefully Ophanimon) will take him down easily since they are holy digimon maybe they will find the 02 kids there not rebooted lol since the dark ocean wasn't rebooted and then zeedmillenniumon appears for the last battle which is the last movie.

Im postive that the dark ocean will apear in Tri I feel like the writers watched adventure and 02 and took everything into consideration before writing Tri.
snowey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-02, 17:58   Link #4303
Homura7

The Dark Ocean may have a chance of appearing in Tri. Because of that prophecy.

The digistined must know the darkness and go beyond it so their respective digimon partners evolve to Ultimate. It means they have overcome difficult adversities. And in Hikari's case, bearer of the crest of Light, the "know the darkness" part is going to be quite literal.

And what's more dark than that ominous ocean?

By the way, perhaps is just me, but I could swear there's someone else in the cover for the next movie, besides Taichi, Yamato and Sora.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-02, 18:07   Link #4304
C-MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post

The digistined must know the darkness and go beyond it so their respective digimon partners evolve to Ultimate. It means they have overcome difficult adversities. And in Hikari's case, bearer of the crest of Light, the "know the darkness" part is going to be quite literal.

By the way, perhaps is just me, but I could swear there's someone else in the cover for the next movie, besides Taichi, Yamato and Sora.
above Taichi it kinda looked like Daisuke
C-MC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-02, 18:10   Link #4305
DMurphy

Quote:
Iiii personally can't see another person, but you're not the first person I've seen saying they can see a fourth person on the poster, so. Time will tell.

Old 2016-10-02, 19:22   Link #4306
snowey

I KNOW, at first I didn't notice that Taichi was upside down so I thought that was him.
for me it looks like Mimi's head and hair, but some ppl say it's hououmon's feathers.
Old 2016-10-02, 20:42   Link #4307
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:

This could explain why in the the Dark Masters saga, Hikari became some sort of messiah figure (especially in the second Machinedramon episode)
Old 2016-10-03, 14:38   Link #4308
Idealist 99

Quote:

Honestly , I think "Darkness" stand for DigiDestined's inner conflict.
Specially after Joe and Mimi's Digimon Digivolve after they face their issue and overcome it.
So , Kari simply has to understand her own inner conflict and overcome it.
She literately does not need to know Darkness , Just her own Issue and Conflict.
As we all know , Kari had an inferiority complex on Adventure 02 ! She believes herself to be a damsel in distress that often need her Onii-chan and Tk's help .
So may be , She still retain it.
Maybe , The Takari scene on Confession had nothing to do with Love.
Kari might just wondering that TK has grown up so much while she still depend on him despite both being same aged.
Old 2016-10-03, 14:55   Link #4309
Konja9

I found another image of OVA 4's poster (the quality is a little better than the previous image):

Konja9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-03, 15:00   Link #4310
DMurphy

Okay, now I can see Taichi.

Old 2016-10-03, 18:14   Link #4311
snowey

And yup there ain't no 4th person
Old 2016-10-05, 08:11   Link #4312
Konja9

A significantly better image of the poster (not great, but at least clearer than previous images):

http://withthewill.net/threads/16496...-Better-Poster

The alleged "Mimi hair" turned out to be something else.

It looks like an new Digimon, but I am not sure.
Old 2016-10-05, 08:37   Link #4313
DMurphy

It's Tapirmon.

Old 2016-10-05, 09:13   Link #4314
Konja9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMurphy View Post
It's Tapirmon.
I am not entirely sure that Digimon is Tapirmon.

I mean this seems to be of the same species, but the design looks somewhat different.

Of course, the image is still not clear enough, then I'm not sure.
Old 2016-10-05, 16:35   Link #4315
snowey

It kinda looks like a digimon, and if u look closely there's something next to it with an eye? but im not so sure maybe it's a part of houhoumon.

I just noticed that Sora is holding on to Taichi's shirt and Taichi is holding Yamato's arm so probably her conflict will revolve around them just like we expected before.

Last edited by snowey; 2016-10-05 at 22:01.
Old 2016-10-05, 17:41   Link #4316
King-Slayer

That road sign looks familiar.
King-Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-06, 02:51   Link #4317
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMurphy View Post
It's Tapirmon.
You mean The Digimon over Tai's feet , I didn't even noticed that.
You know , I notice that Tapirmon is a holy Beast Digimon with only Amour Evolution.
Doesn't it Digivolve to anything else ?
I wonder what's it doing there ? Two Holy beast digimon in one poster which mean this battle might take place where Holy Beast Digimon lives.
Off Course , Digievolution always confuses me ! Why doesn't they have a simple and understandable Evolution System like Pokemon ?
Anyway , We are only seeing Hououmon fighting in the poster.
That might means two thing --

---Yokomon will be the first one to regain her memory and Digivolve

--- Machidramon has become too strong for WarGreymon to beat so Hououmon has to step in .

Funny thing , Hououmon concept art was release with Seraphimon So it would made more sense if Patamon and Biyomon Digivolve together.
Maybe , TK will get the spotlight again on 5th OVA.
I'm wondering if Meiko will appear on "Loss" ! After all , She didn't came to Digital world but Meiccomon still retain her memory.
Old 2016-10-06, 06:19   Link #4318
DMurphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konja9 View Post
I am not entirely sure that Digimon is Tapirmon.

I mean this seems to be of the same species, but the design looks somewhat different.

Of course, the image is still not clear enough, then I'm not sure.
That's fair. It seems to have purple tufts around the mask, at least, which Tapirmon doesn't have -- I still think it is Tapirmon, but I can't say with absolute certainty that it's not just a Digimon that looks similar.

Old 2016-10-06, 07:18   Link #4319
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

So I was thinking it looked liked Wargreymon's head haha!
Old 2016-10-06, 08:51   Link #4320
Konja9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
Funny thing , Hououmon concept art was release with Seraphimon So it would made more sense if Patamon and Biyomon Digivolve together.
I said this many times, that "concept art" is too blurry to be sure about something.

That said, I could see Hououmon and HerakleKabuterimon, but I don't see Seraphimon.

Tags
digimon