AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2006-05-26, 22:49   Link #101
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Wow, that's a surprise...sorta.

I wonder how that...would work out though. o.O

Maybe it's more of an "everyone" route or "true ending" route since it looks like maybe...

Spoiler:
Old 2006-05-27, 12:55   Link #102
KBTKaiser

*checks the walkthrough sites*

a "D.C." path...sounds like they took a page from August's Keyorina to wrap things up.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 15:55   Link #103
Koutarou

Spoiler:
Koutarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 17:55   Link #104
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koutarou
Spoiler:
Well, that's good Aisia's my favorite character Oh well, hopefully an english patch will be released some day (or I'll learn Japanese some day)
Old 2006-05-27, 18:07   Link #105
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koutarou
Spoiler:
Yeah - that was talked about a bit ago, hasen't she got the same VA as well?
Old 2006-05-28, 06:06   Link #106
Koutarou

Spoiler:
Old 2006-05-29, 23:49   Link #107
RunningTARGET
Bishoujo sweet!

Woohoo! I just got the game, and my I must say that was quick, and for Australia too.

And whats with the mouse pad, its more like there's not much there! Though cute none the less.

Ok now with walkthrough in hand its straight for Nanaka's route first.
RunningTARGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-30, 05:38   Link #108
Koutarou

ehhh
you already got the game!!!
lucky.....
mines still processing T_T
Old 2006-05-30, 21:24   Link #109
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I got the game in the mail yesterday too (which isn't bad for Canada either - didn't even hold it in customs this time ) - unfortunately I'm not at home to pick it up...
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 13:37   Link #110
Koutarou

Im like the only one.......that hasnt got it yet.......
i dont like being in the U.S.
so how is the game for those who played it yet?
Old 2006-05-31, 15:39   Link #111
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningTARGET
Woohoo! I just got the game, and my I must say that was quick, and for Australia too.

And whats with the mouse pad, its more like there's not much there! Though cute none the less.

Ok now with walkthrough in hand its straight for Nanaka's route first.
Shame it fails as a mousemat in two key ways though:
1. It's tiny!
2. The picture's the kind you don't actually *want* to cover up with a mouse.

>.>

But yeah, anyone got a spoiler-free rating so far? Not like I'll be able to play it competently for a few years(!) but always nice to know
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-03, 21:15   Link #112
Koutarou

a little comic is up on dcII's website with other info
Old 2006-06-09, 17:50   Link #113
radister
Back and Alive! i think!?

hey, i was thinking of buying the game, but first i like to know how much Japanese would you recomend i should know first.
i know the basics and a fair size of kanji..

should i be okay with it?
radister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-09, 20:39   Link #114
Ryuu-Odjn
Lost...maybe

Try the demo, it may give you an idea of what level of Japanese you need to actually play the game. It's on Circus's website and is around 400Mb.
Ryuu-Odjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-10, 03:49   Link #115
radister
Back and Alive! i think!?

cheers, Ryuu.
i'll download the demo right away
radister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-11, 16:39   Link #116
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Just a little merchandise update. As you probably know, Circus's marketing folks are going all out for D.C. II - they even have a list on their site of all the magazines and issues where D.C. II made the front cover. Not to mention feature stories in many publications, and some mini-posters in Megami Magazine. But, that's not all! They're also throwing special extras in various magazines, and even have a special edition magazine issue just for D.C. II (Dengeki G's Festival Vol. 4)!

Among the extras you'll find in the 84-page full-colour Festival issue is a 70-piece puzzle (featuring Otome & Yume), a train pass cover (featuring Nanaka), and a Yume hugging pillow case! The magazine was nice enough to include the following page to explain how you can use your newly-acquired keepsake:

Spoiler for D.C. II Yume pillowcase Q&A:
"Bed in", indeed! (For the record, mine is still safely in the box, where it'll stay... )

Here also are scans of the pencil board that was included in Comptiq's June issue. (Not sure how you compare pencil board sizes, but this one's a bit smaller than a normal page - about 10" x 7 1/4" or roughly 25 x 18 cm).
Spoiler for D.C. II Pencil Board:
But wait, there's more! If you subscribe to or get the actual Dengeki Gs Magazine itself, they've got a special D.C. II button and pin series that started in the June issue and is running 'till the November issue. Each issue includes a button and a pin for one of the D.C. II characters. What gets me, though, is that they've got 6 pins in total, the first 5 are the characters we know (Yume, Koko, Nanaka, Anzu, and Otome), but the 6th is marked "Secret!". Now, the question is, why wouldn't the "secret character" be Minatsu, one of the game's 6 main characters? Of course, if it does turn out to be Minatsu, it'd be one of the worst marketing gimmick attempts ever...

So, there you have it - a very small subset of all of the many, many marketing initiatives Circus has been investing in for D.C. II. That being said, I'm sure it'll all pay off handsomely for them in the end. The D.C. franchise has never been stronger.
Old 2006-06-11, 16:58   Link #117
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Hmm... the cute little grey/ sandy hair coloured girl with black thighhighs has got me vaguely interested. If it comes to anime form, I'll check it out, but that's about it.
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-11, 17:24   Link #118
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
"Bed in", indeed! (For the record, mine is still safely in the box, where it'll stay... )
Aww... not a pillow man? I like how they use a girl to demonstrate how to use it, even though no girl is actually going to be.

How's the magazine art then, any good?

*hopes the sixth pin is Suginami*
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-11, 18:06   Link #119
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra
How's the magazine art then, any good?
Oh, yeah - the magazine art's all very good; the print quality's pretty high, and all the artwork is high-res. It's sort of like a mini-artbook. But, that being said, it's mostly a collection of various shots, scenes, and info from the game itself. So, if you already have and have played the whole game by now, there isn't too much in there that'll be new to you. They also have a little history of D.C. section, with highlights from the previous games, etc. All in all, it's a nice little keepsake, especially considering the extras.
Old 2006-06-15, 05:50   Link #120
bluemist
i am the mist

Hmm, Maya... Mayuki...
(Why do I get interested in the characters that aren't "winnable"? DCPC II should better have them...)

Anyway, I have recently started on this game, going for Nanaka's route first (aren't we all?).

Interestingly, our player Yoshiyuki Sakurai, his name, similar to Yoshino Sakura isn't it? More interestingly also, he even has a face and a voice in the "Da Capo" mode (D.C. path). Da Capo mode seems to be:

Spoiler:

Yume looks certainly interesting. I love it when she's in meganekko-mode at home.

Last edited by bluemist; 2006-06-15 at 06:10.
bluemist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, circus, drama, ero-game, eroge, game, games, romance, school life, seinen, visual novel