AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-11-06, 04:44   Link #2061
nooneagain

@Gundamx I don't know man, but at the preview for the next season, when yuki said "I want to protect the world that you live in" It gives me an impression the Inaho is with them.
Old 2014-11-06, 05:48   Link #2062
Thess

Ugh, she's alive, but we knew this. I hope her paralysis will last at least as compensation.

Yes, of course "evil Slaine" is forcing her to make a speech. The Slaine who already said was working with her blessing. She's calling the shots and in complete control in the picture (unlike Slaine's confused soft look in his). Wasn't there an Aoki Ei interview she'll have a change of her feelings in next part (regarding the war)? She's a leader of Vers, first and foremost. She's probably becoming the leader because her grandfather is sick or she's forming her own faction with Slaine (because the flag is black and red now?).

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2014-11-06, 06:08   Link #2063
AD3LF0N53

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Joe View Post
Vs023 poster

Spoiler for Vs023:
So it's official. Asseylum is alive.

Goodbye my beloved 200 bucks. I'm gonna miss you.
Old 2014-11-06, 06:27   Link #2064
D-Joe

Well maybe now Saazbaum have reason to temporarily cooperate with earth, if he's alive.

Not saying it must be happen but it can explain the sound preview, which implied earth side's tech got some improvement.
Old 2014-11-06, 06:47   Link #2065
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Ugh, she's alive, but we knew this. I hope her paralysis will last at least as compensation.

Yes, of course "evil Slaine" is forcing her to make a speech. The Slaine who already said was working with her blessing. She's calling the shots and in complete control in the picture (unlike Slaine's confused soft look in his). Wasn't there an Aoki Ei interview she'll have a change of her feelings in next part (regarding the war)? She's a leader of Vers, first and foremost. She's probably becoming the leader because her grandfather is sick or she's forming her own faction with Slaine (because the flag is black and red now?).
Did they said that about S2?
Old 2014-11-06, 06:52   Link #2066
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase-san View Post

she alive and bound to a wheel chair, talk about the devil luck.
Old 2014-11-06, 07:15   Link #2067
wisteria233

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Your

Eh, opinions. I might see something you don't, vice versa. You might physically feel pain whenever someone badmouths Slaine and come flying to his defense, I might not. Different viewpoints and all that.
Or maybe your just seeing things that aren't there. That is the exact same look she had on her face when she stared down Trillram. Asseylum was always a Vers side character. Also, didn't Aoki say that Asseylum was going to be the one to make a decision?
Old 2014-11-06, 08:01   Link #2068
Sixth
Nobita

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
Or maybe your just seeing things that aren't there. That is the exact same look she had on her face when she stared down Trillram. Asseylum was always a Vers side character. Also, didn't Aoki say that Asseylum was going to be the one to make a decision?
Such arrogance.

Look at the title thread:

Quote:
Aldnoah.Zero - Anime Spoilers & Speculation

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2014-11-06 at 11:08. Reason: Leave the insults out.
Old 2014-11-06, 08:18   Link #2069
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase-san View Post

Did you bet $200 to see whether she was alive or dead?
Old 2014-11-06, 08:53   Link #2070
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Considered how low Slaine can went, yup, i won't rule out that possibilities too. I think he probably raped her too.
Don't jinx please!
Still haven't recover from that Ep 10 of VVV so I don't want to witness another one.
Old 2014-11-06, 09:09   Link #2071
bastek66

So Martians have Christmas?
Old 2014-11-06, 09:22   Link #2072
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
They are based on Western Civilization after all, not surprising, but surprising at the same time that they will celebrate a "filthy Terran" holiday.
Old 2014-11-06, 09:25   Link #2073
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

HA! I knew it, Asseylum is alive. Oh ye people of little faith, the drama between Slaine and Hime is just too good from a writer's perspective to pass up.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2014-11-06, 10:03   Link #2074
Akashin

I'm with Wisteria on this one. I can't see any difference between the look on her face in that scan and the look she gets whenever she gets fully serious. That's not to say there can't be more to it; I just don't see anything in that scan that implies as much.
Old 2014-11-06, 10:36   Link #2075
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
Did they said that about S2?
His voice clip involves addressing a noble, stating under the blessing of Princess Asseylum. They also gave vague hints about when he'll become a knight playing an important part. Now you have her safe and sound, making a conference with a determinate expression and a huge Mars flag behind her. Just like I said, it was naive to believe her living or dead status would change anything, Mars needs supplies and she was just an excuse to start the hostilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
That is cute. The Aldnoah Christmas cakes are cute too.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2014-11-06, 10:45   Link #2076
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
His voice clip involves addressing a noble, stating under the blessing of Princess Asseylum. They also gave vague hints about when he'll become a knight. Now you have her safe and sound, making a conference with a determinate expression and a huge Mars flag behind her.
I'm not buying it. There are still somes variables to consider.

For example, we don't know when the voice clip and this conference happen. The latter could have happen after the former and thus this conference was Seylum clearing things up and making her stand know - which may or may not coincides with Slaine's - or it could be the former happening after the latter and thus this is part of their plan.

That Christmas image look like it was taken when they were younger so I'm putting it in the "probable flashback" category.
Old 2014-11-06, 10:56   Link #2077
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Christmas is just a month away, since S2 will be aired airing during January which they will miss Christmas, I'll just take that as Aldnoah early Christmas celebration. Nothing special really to me.
Old 2014-11-06, 11:25   Link #2078
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
I think it's just a magazine scan and probably has nothing to do with actual events of the show. It happens all the time.
Old 2014-11-06, 11:56   Link #2079
Fjoergyn

地球連合はほぼ崩壊し、地球の各軍は各地でゲリラ戦を行い、火星軍相手に一進一退の攻防を続け ていた。
マグバレッジが艦長を務めるデューカリオンも各地を転戦しており、
ある時、火星騎士を次々と倒しているという少年の話を耳にする。
マグバレッジたちは噂の真偽を確かめにアフリカへと赴く。

It's likely Slaine, before he's knighted

Idaho
Old 2014-11-06, 12:03   Link #2080
Arya

So she is alive, as highly expected. Still glad to have the confirmation. Now I wonder if they'll spoil even Inaho's fate.
In any case, despite not original I like that they are not leaving her unscathed. Let's see how she has taken it mentally. I also got the impression that she looked blank. But, yeah, definitely one can interpret it in every way he wants.

Back to the originality of the wheelchair, its introduction does rise the hopes for an eyepatch What's the schedule for the next release? It would work perfectly as a Christmas gift

The only thing I'd be glad to not see is having their personalities changed drastically, like amnesia or the likes.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Closed Thread