Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-09-08, 02:22   Link #2161
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Maybe when they actually suit his tastes? He's pretty up front about them not suiting him right now. Pretty much all the girls either fail the looks/age or the personality test. Thankfully he's not a lolicon like Hayato so give it 5-10 years for most of the girls and they might seriously be able to get through his guard.
Sadly we ain't seeing any notable timeskip anywhere since the beginning...

in Oukoku Michi for these amount of contents, 6 years has passed in the story... Lolis became bishoujos, bishoujos became bijos... eternal loli is still eternal loli

What happened in Death March? Nothing... only level up and increasing flunkies....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Well in LN he was too late to save Sera's life, it made him depressed...for a while.
LN is doujin... it doesn't matter...

and holy shit, it has been said many times but... this world in Death March is actually really dangerous... those Maou can make humanity extinct in no time at all... but damn, the inhabitants' life is so carefree! Like no threat at all... All of humanity should worship our saviour God Satou for saving their pathetic lives every damn time.....
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 02:26   Link #2162
jmcu17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Well in LN he was too late to save Sera's life, it made him depressed...for a while.
Wait, Sera dies permanently in the LN?
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 02:32   Link #2163
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post
Wait, Sera dies permanently in the LN?
No... he met her before the event of her dying... so he got depressed... in WN he didn't so he felt nothing... the following resurrection is the same
Old 2015-09-08, 02:40   Link #2164
jmcu17

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
No... he met her before the event of her dying... so he got depressed... in WN he felt nothing... the following resurrection is the same
Ah, I thought it was a bit queer to kill her off in this type of story, after so much story and illustrations (and character design) have already been invested on her.

Thanks for clearing that up.

/back to reading Overlord.
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-09, 12:43   Link #2165
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

just read vol1 and 2 of the LN (in chinese) was thinking of reading the WN translation. How big a difference is there between the LN and WN?
anyone know why the Chinese title has "Exploding Liver" in it?
Old 2015-09-09, 13:10   Link #2166
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
just read vol1 and 2 of the LN (in chinese) was thinking of reading the WN translation. How big a difference is there between the LN and WN?
Only read talks about it, but apparently the author tweaked slightly the order of the events to make progression smoother and also the fights seem to be a little bit tougher (this translates to side characters having a harder time and thus more presence in a sense). Most of the characters introduction scenes were changed and expanded as well.

Quote:
Death marches are meant to be stressfull? Absolutely no clue on the title choice, of course.
Old 2015-09-09, 14:18   Link #2167
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
I think Satou isn't too OP like in WN.

The demon is a little tougher then WN especially Demon Lord.

you can say Satou(LN) got debuff and his enemy got buff.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-09, 14:28   Link #2168
Xacual

Wasn't there also the thing with the meteor swarms. The LN Satou used all three meteor swarms while in the WN he only used one.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-09, 15:00   Link #2169
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Wasn't there also the thing with the meteor swarms. The LN Satou used all three meteor swarms while in the WN he only used one.
he did but in the LN they are re-usable after a cool down.

some comparison between LN and WN

It is obvious the LN is the more polish product. Maybe it was because i was reading in chinese but i found the flow in the LN to be a lot better. It also wasn't as rpgish, Satou was picking up a lot of skills i LN but not constantly like in the WN. It is also obvious in the LN that he treats the 3 beast girls, Arisa and nana as little sisters, he is not attracted to any of them sexually at all. Although that might change with Nana in a few years when she is older.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2015-09-09 at 19:24.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-09, 23:29   Link #2170
Corvo269

Quote:

It is obvious the LN is the more polish product. Maybe it was because i was reading in chinese but i found the flow in the LN to be a lot better. It also wasn't as rpgish, Satou was picking up a lot of skills i LN but not constantly like in the WN. It is also obvious in the LN that he treats the 3 beast girls, Arisa and nana as little sisters, he is not attracted to any of them sexually at all. Although that might change with Nana in a few years when she is older.
I think it'll change as long as Nana's personality matures
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-10, 05:04   Link #2171
elroid

Quote:

what i dont really like is the reduced screentime of wagahai-kun in the LN. Somehow he wasnt as intersting as he was in WN either. He was probably the first character that I have liked in this WN and Satou kinda remembers him until few arcs later lol
elroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-10, 07:48   Link #2172
M.A.D

Quote:

I see. His character is certainly more established in the LN. I've only actually read 3 manga chapters and a few spoilers on this forum, but it seems that they basically have him encountered the girls once or twice first before having them entangled with him, as opposed to putting them together through forced circumstances. It makes for better emotional bridge and allow the characters to get to know each other better. Usually I'm against changes to the LN, but in this regard the editor did it right.

Quote:
How about... "I got many girls yearning for me, it's time to reply their feelings?"
If that involves dropping his pants, then no. That's a realm for doujins and fanfictions.

....Now I'm having urges to write some myself~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
I think it'll change as long as Nana's personality matures
In the short term, he was going to leave her and Mia to the Elves, so he won't be intending to make any moves just yet. In longer term, he'd still have to wait for Arisa and Lulu's body to mature coz they won't allow him to touch Nana before they themselves getting some. By then, I think he'd give her a little organism or two of her own regardless whether her personality have matured or not.

"If thou find thy neighbor trying to touch thy loli, thine right for crotch related violence is justified. Thou dost unleash upon those foolish lot thy righteous fury.

If in which the unlucky knaves miss death's sweet release, upon the males, a change of fate shall befall them. For they shall become "man-woman", harbingers of doom & fashionable clothing tastes."

--From the Book of Haulia
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-10, 08:12   Link #2173
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.D View Post
If that involves dropping his pants, then no. That's a realm for doujins and fanfictions.

....Now I'm having urges to write some myself~

In the short term, he was going to leave her and Mia to the Elves, so he won't be intending to make any moves just yet. In longer term, he'd still have to wait for Arisa and Lulu's body to mature coz they won't allow him to touch Nana before they themselves getting some. By then, I think he'd give her a little organism or two of her own regardless whether her personality have matured or not.
You're contradicting yourself in one post lol~

According to you even if they matured, Satou still won't drop his pants for Nana or anyone else
Old 2015-09-10, 09:29   Link #2174
m_goku

Where can I find the Chinesse translation of the LN ? I want to train my GooGleTanslate skill.
m_goku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-10, 09:30   Link #2175
Breimn

Chin is only up to vol 2 of LN last i checked
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-10, 10:03   Link #2176
M.A.D

Quote:
You're contradicting yourself in one post lol~

According to you even if they matured, Satou still won't drop his pants for Nana or anyone else
No, I only said Satou won't drop his pants as a response to what you said, which I took to mean that Satou should do them in soon, if not right now. The latter part of my post meant that Satou would copulate with Nana only after Arisa and Lulu have matured enough, because by then he would be doing it with all three of them. Naturally, I support harem endings, and if he do it right now with them I wouldn't complain either (Excluding Pochi and Tama of course, and the sea lion organisms for good measures)

"If thou find thy neighbor trying to touch thy loli, thine right for crotch related violence is justified. Thou dost unleash upon those foolish lot thy righteous fury.

If in which the unlucky knaves miss death's sweet release, upon the males, a change of fate shall befall them. For they shall become "man-woman", harbingers of doom & fashionable clothing tastes."

--From the Book of Haulia
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-10, 10:13   Link #2177
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.D View Post
No, I only said Satou won't drop his pants as a response to what you said, which I took to mean that Satou should do them in soon, if not right now. The latter part of my post meant that Satou would copulate with Nana only after Arisa and Lulu have matured enough, because by then he would be doing it with all three of them. Naturally, I support harem endings, and if he do it right now with them I wouldn't complain either (Excluding Pochi and Tama of course, and the sea lion organisms for good measures)
ee? what's the difference? the pants going down either way~
Old 2015-09-10, 16:03   Link #2178
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

So did Satou eliminate all the dragons in the world or just the dragons at Dragon valley?
Old 2015-09-10, 16:06   Link #2179
Breimn

About 1/3 stikl alive around the world
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-10, 17:51   Link #2180
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
So did Satou eliminate all the dragons in the world or just the dragons at Dragon valley?
Just dragon valley.

Spoiler:

Tags
adapted to anime, adapted to ln, adapted to manga, anti-romance mc, beastgirl, cooking, fake harem, generic mc, harem, heretic mc, isekai, op mc, rpg-like character, slavery, touring