AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-05-30, 20:09   Link #541
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Kuroka is not a Sadist she just needs Ise to tame her and make her his house cat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
yeah, gotta agree here Kuroka is just like Akeno with the hard exterior but when near Issei they'll melt like butter!
That is remained to be seen, because we haven't seen Ise even approach her in the the way he approaches the other girls.

I am guessing at this point, its just that I have a feeling that Kuroka is like that. I think I misspoken, she is not a sadist, but I feel that she likes to be in control and direct Ise on what to do on her rather than Ise does it on his own to her. I think its called femdom or female dominance is what I think. Ise has not gotten a female who is that.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 20:39   Link #542
Biohazardous

Quote:
Well Xenovia before was a power rock head and how she is a power rock head that wants to have baby's what could anyone do with that?
Give her a baby.
Biohazardous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 21:31   Link #543
Tbolt

Well giving her a baby is a given, but when she gives herself to Ise she will become super docile.
Old 2014-06-02, 16:49   Link #544
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Well giving her a baby is a given, but when she gives herself to Ise she will become super docile.
Hmmm..........I have to wonder, how much the girls will change after that magical first time with the man they love.
DocBernax2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 17:01   Link #545
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBernax2814 View Post
Hmmm..........I have to wonder, how much the girls will change after that magical first time with the man they love.
hmmm, they'll start craving him more and be put at ease because they'll finally have an even deeper connection towards Issei.
but because they'll crave him more some of the girls will get seriously aggressive or turn even sweeter to get more attention.
all we can say for sure Issei is gonna have to keep training those stamina reserves.
Old 2014-06-02, 18:24   Link #546
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
I wonder if issei gender was change to female I wonder what will happen if its become permanent due to azazel XD I wonder what will rias and female + the male harem will react, even worse he lost his memory
Old 2014-06-03, 06:16   Link #547
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
hmmm, they'll start craving him more and be put at ease because they'll finally have an even deeper connection towards Issei.
but because they'll crave him more some of the girls will get seriously aggressive or turn even sweeter to get more attention.
all we can say for sure Issei is gonna have to keep training those stamina reserves.
I could see them all being more attached to him. I also see it being extremely hard for any outside of the circle. Once he starts having sex with them anyone not apart of the circle will have a serious fight to be apart of the group. I dont think they will even accept any girls Ise may try to make as part of his peerage when he gets his pieces. I kind of feel that when they get to that point they will all display alot more power. They will want to protect what they have. The incident during the rating game that pissed Akeno off will be an understatement. I look forward to it.
Old 2014-06-03, 10:52   Link #548
Royalknightftw

@kusabireika That would be the last day Azazel could laugh , that's for sure
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-03, 11:56   Link #549
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalknightftw View Post
@kusabireika That would be the last day Azazel could laugh , that's for sure
I agree from all of the girls attacking him at once I doubt there would be any trace of Azazel left.
Old 2014-06-03, 12:17   Link #550
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
I agree from all of the girls attacking him at once I doubt there would be any trace of Azazel left.
Just a shadow in the wall after a nuclear explosion.
Old 2014-06-03, 12:19   Link #551
Soji

Quote:
I could see them all being more attached to him. I also see it being extremely hard for any outside of the circle. Once he starts having sex with them anyone not apart of the circle will have a serious fight to be apart of the group. I dont think they will even accept any girls Ise may try to make as part of his peerage when he gets his pieces. I kind of feel that when they get to that point they will all display alot more power. They will want to protect what they have. The incident during the rating game that pissed Akeno off will be an understatement. I look forward to it.
So, I'm not the only one to thought so.

DocBernax2814@ Wrong! Not even "that" will remain.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-03, 14:52   Link #552
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
So, I'm not the only one to thought so.

DocBernax2814@ Wrong! Not even "that" will remain.
This is a group not afraid to show thier love for each other after all.
Old 2014-06-03, 16:24   Link #553
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Yup, I was thinking the same thing.

Although, what I think will happen is that by the time Ise has sex with the girls, he'll probably have already built his peerage and established his full harem (where no one else will join) so the currently ever-widening circle is already there and no one else will even try to enter.
Old 2014-06-03, 17:43   Link #554
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
Yup, I was thinking the same thing.

Although, what I think will happen is that by the time Ise has sex with the girls, he'll probably have already built his peerage and established his full harem (where no one else will join) so the currently ever-widening circle is already there and no one else will even try to enter.
To be perfectly honest, I don't think the harem will grow that much. I think is just going to be the girls that appear right now and no one else.

Of course, I could be wrong but why have 10000 girls when 1 Rias and 1 Akeno are equal to that amount.
Old 2014-06-03, 17:48   Link #555
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
To be perfectly honest, I don't think the harem will grow that much. I think is just going to be the girls that appear right now and no one else.

Of course, I could be wrong but why have 10000 girls when 1 Rias and 1 Akeno are equal to that amount.
That's pretty much what I was thinking, just the girls that are already in the story but not yet in Ise's harem (ie, Kuroka, Le Fay etc)
Old 2014-06-03, 17:51   Link #556
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
That's pretty much what I was thinking, just the girls that are already in the story but not yet in Ise's harem (ie, Kuroka, Le Fay etc)
Kuroka is a Sith Lord and we don't want Issei joining the dark side. No Kuroka.

Le Fay is Jail bait, that's self explanatory. No Le Fay
Old 2014-06-03, 18:17   Link #557
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Kuroka is a Sith Lord and we don't want Issei joining the dark side. No Kuroka.

Le Fay is Jail bait, that's self explanatory. No Le Fay
Kuroka isn't evil at all you silly banana!

also all Issei's girls are jail bait but that fact falls out the window since Issei is jail bait himself.

they gotta be in they're great girls/characters! i do agree that Issei's harem isn't gonna grow that much larger but he is gonna add some girls when he gets his peerage but i doubt it'll grow larger then that.

people have already said it but Issei's girls are probably gonna be really overprotective and put up high standards to even have a shot at the man meat that is Issei.
Old 2014-06-03, 21:37   Link #558
Biohazardous

I think he will have sexytime before he gets his pieces thus imo locking his circle. The girls are not going to be able to hold out much longer. Each big fight makes them want him more and more. The ones we know now are probably all.
Old 2014-06-04, 11:36   Link #559
DocBernax2814

Quote:
I think he will have sexytime before he gets his pieces thus imo locking his circle. The girls are not going to be able to hold out much longer. Each big fight makes them want him more and more. The ones we know now are probably all.
Who the hell would want to use Issei as Jail bait?

And who would be stupid enough to fall for that?
Old 2014-06-04, 17:49   Link #560
Biohazardous

Quote:
Who the hell would want to use Issei as Jail bait?

And who would be stupid enough to fall for that?
Huh? O.o Mixed up quote?

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance