AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Old 2008-09-24, 18:23   Link #41
unasuvas
Follower of Lambdadelta

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandakiara View Post
oh that's right, just a question

I usually read it on onemanga... but you're going to release it for download, right unasuvas? if that's the case, were will I be able to download it after it's been released?
Yupyup, I always release it for download first.
And on a similar note, I'm not actually the one who uploads Umineko on OneManga (the chapters featured on there right now were uploaded by someone else, I dunno) but I should probably start doing that, shouldn't I?
Old 2008-09-24, 23:15   Link #42
danielamilito

Send a message via MSN to danielamilito
I have up to the chapter 7 without translation where I can go down even where the manga goes nowadays?

Gomen for my english XD! T_T...
danielamilito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 18:30   Link #43
Meepers
Professional Cake Pirate

@unasuvas - Thanks for working on these scans , same to anyone else that is involved in the project. The first Sea Cat releases of Umineko are what got me interested in the franchise. Really enjoying this series. It deserves so much more general attention, than what it appears to me! I can't even find raws T,T.
Meepers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 22:49   Link #44
Oyajitchi
Giroro's Bestest nakama

Unasuvas you are doing an excellent job so far. Thanks for making the scans more detailed and better cleaned. As I think you said in your LJ blog.

So far I read Chapters 00-03. But when they are re-released better cleaned and such I am going to read them agian.

I have chapter 9 (I think) and skimmed through it and can't wait till it's translated! Though that will be awhile, but it will be well worth the wait.

It doesn't matter really how long it takes really for me as long as it is done. heh. Cause' some people just stop scanlating all together...you know?
Oyajitchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 16:58   Link #45
Zanedor

I've been looking froward to this series! Where can I find Unasuvas's scans?
Zanedor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 14:05   Link #46
Nabiki Asakura
Order Maiden
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Nabiki Asakura
I just noticed that no one posted the links here, in the right topic(even if it's posted in Higurashi thread), so I'll post the download links that i have. BTW, can I post the links to the raws or this is against AS rules?@_@

Umineko no Naku Koro Ni - Legend of The Golden Witch

Cap. 1
Cap. 2
Cap. 3

Nabiki Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 15:18   Link #47
Avira
fanart-fan :D

I read it online at onemanga.com. You don't have to download anything and it's translated^^
Old 2008-10-30, 21:38   Link #48
unasuvas
Follower of Lambdadelta

Hey everyone! Thanks for all the support and kind words~
I know I promised the new chapters to be delivered before now, but there's a bit of a problem. Someone from the Spanish scanlation group offered to clean some pages for us... but they haven't given us those pages... or even contacted us for about a month or so.

I know I should've decided this earlier but since, they haven't given us those pages, I'll just have to do them myself. It's kinda my fault for procrastinating so I can understand if you guys are a bit ticked. But the chapter will be up soon. I just need to do the 75~ish pages that haven't been delivered and I'm done.

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.
Old 2008-11-04, 16:08   Link #49
Nabiki Asakura
Order Maiden
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by unasuvas View Post
I know I promised the new chapters to be delivered before now, but there's a bit of a problem. Someone from the Spanish scanlation group offered to clean some pages for us... but they haven't given us those pages... or even contacted us for about a month or so.

I know I should've decided this earlier but since, they haven't given us those pages, I'll just have to do them myself. It's kinda my fault for procrastinating so I can understand if you guys are a bit ticked. But the chapter will be up soon. I just need to do the 75~ish pages that haven't been delivered and I'm done.

Too much work for you. If you want I can help you S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira
I read it online at onemanga.com. You don't have to download anything and it's translated^^
It's ever good to have the links here too afterall, but just the translated ones so. And, yes, I forgot onemanga >XD

Old 2008-11-05, 19:58   Link #50
Zanedor

Quote:

Don't worry about it. This is life all kinds of inconvenient things unintentionally happen on a daily basis. I look forward reading the newest translation soon.
Zanedor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 21:11   Link #51
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Well chapters 10 and 11 are out and the manga's really pumping Battler up.
Spoiler for Ch 10:
Old 2008-11-07, 02:16   Link #52
Hasako
The Reaper of Misery

Smile

Quote:

Inconvenience? i think everyone is just happy your doing this.
THANK YOU
Hasako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-07, 15:54   Link #53
kingsky123
Higurashi fan.

i am really confused, so how many chapters of the manga have been translated 0.o?
kingsky123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 04:56   Link #54
unasuvas
Follower of Lambdadelta

You guys are so kind~ I'm glad you guys aren't annoyed by my lateness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabiki Asakura View Post
Too much work for you. If you want I can help you S2
That'd be so great~!! But do you know how to clean manga?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsky123 View Post
i am really confused, so how many chapters of the manga have been translated 0.o?
Currently, the entirety of Volume 01 of EP01 has been translated but I haven't released chapters 04 or 05 yet. I'm still working out some kinks on chapters 06 - 07 and chapter 08 - 11 aren't translated yet.

Ah, the raw for Chapter 3 of EP02 was released too.
I love Eva~~~~
Spoiler:
Old 2008-11-08, 07:38   Link #55
kiki_natsumi-chan
Battler follower

Send a message via MSN to kiki_natsumi-chan
These are those times when I wished I knew how to clean manga. Or at least have a photoshop...I can 'Clean it' (not really) on MS paint...but that looks simply ugly =/
I'm sorry I can't help you unasuvas Dx

[looks at the panel of ch.3 of ep.2]

I'd die if somebody whispered that into my ear with that face. ._.
kiki_natsumi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 19:45   Link #56
Nabiki Asakura
Order Maiden
*Scanlator

Quote:
That'd be so great~!! But do you know how to clean manga?

I'm not sure if the way I know it's exactly the same that you use to clean, but I can always search for a basic tutorial or ask someone to teach me S2

Old 2008-11-08, 19:59   Link #57
unasuvas
Follower of Lambdadelta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabiki Asakura View Post
I'm not sure if the way I know it's exactly the same that you use to clean, but I can always search for a basic tutorial or ask someone to teach me S2
This is a very good tutorial
But because I'm lazy, I use an abridged version. I just use Levels and then erase all the dirt & fill in the blacks by a combination of the Brush Tool, the Polygonal Lasso Tool and the Quick Mask Tool (press Q after you isolated an area with the Lasso tool).
Old 2008-11-08, 20:05   Link #58
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

If you need some help with cleaning/editing, I'm always willing to give a hand. I've had to turn this into that and that into this, just to show some stuff I've done.

Mind you, the first set of pages was the very first doujin I've ever done... OTL for the darkness.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 21:04   Link #59
unasuvas
Follower of Lambdadelta

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
If you need some help with cleaning/editing, I'm always willing to give a hand. I've had to turn this into that and that into this, just to show some stuff I've done.

Mind you, the first set of pages was the very first doujin I've ever done... OTL for the darkness.
Wow, that's great work! If you're sure you wanna help out, just tell me how many pages you're willing to do. After all, since you offered to help, I don't want to pile too much work on you~

(And maybe we should continue this over PM~~)
Old 2008-12-03, 14:05   Link #60
Goose Boy
Happiness witch´s followe

Where can i read the 4-10 chapters manga? ( if already translated)
Goose Boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seinen, shounen