AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2012-05-28, 23:34   Link #4941
Aquaman OS

That would have arguably been even better, since not only was Kallen immune to his Geass (since he'd already used it and wouldn't likely have Jeramiah un do the previously one) but it was a trivial minor thing the Geass was used for, with no lingering effects, nor would it be something that would offend her.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 20:42   Link #4942
LuluisZero

Vote for C.C.! top model of 2012

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8474782&type=3
LuluisZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 22:59   Link #4943
shinigami99

omg this thread. I remember the Kalulu vs Clu Clu flame wars on this forum like it was yesterday.Of course, there were different members back then but I'm happy to see people making arguments on who Lelouch "loved" more and who loved Lelouch etc.

tbh, I like both Kallen and C.C. with Lelouch and I see evidence that supports either one of them. I guess they left it so that nobody will be dissapointed and that people can write fanfiction with their favourite pairing. ( lol jk)

There is no doubt that Kallen and C.C. had strong feelings for Lelouch. As for whether he reciprocated, well it can go either way.
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 02:51   Link #4944
Destined_Fate

Don't bring that up, that war ended long ago. C.C. will just move on, like she always does, when a potential lover dies. She's immortal still, so no use in her mourning the lost since she will never join them.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 06:28   Link #4945
rinichan

with the upcoming movie, that is green lit... the war isnt over yet....
rinichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 10:35   Link #4946
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinichan View Post
And unless Sunrise gives us an offical pairing, it never will be.
Old 2012-10-05, 12:23   Link #4947
Lost Cause

If they do give a pairing, expect the world to grind to a screeching halt, and Armageddon to begin!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 12:36   Link #4948
shinigami99

Oh the butthurt will be insane if Sunrise endorses one pairing. The demand would have to be very high for sunrise to come out with an official couple. 4 years after the second season ended and we're still debating about this so I guess on English forums the questions are being asked. I don't know if on Japanese forums there are these kinds of discussions. They have the bigger say in what information Sunrise will give us.

IMO, if they ever did it, I wouldn't mind Kallen or C.C., cause I liked both of their characters. Never really liked Shirley that much but admittedly Lelouch did show a lot of attention her (and by a lot I mean not that much).

The only way for these discussions to really stop is if Sunrise decides to expand Geass more i.e. make another universe with a different characters and situations and create a character that fans will like more than or just as much as Lelouch so that they can actively talk about him/her instead.
Old 2012-10-05, 13:27   Link #4949
Destined_Fate

Eh, they will do what they did with R2 where they pushed Kallen x Lelouch for some Episodes, Shirley x Lelouch for some Episodes, and C.C. x Lelouch for some episodes. It worked well for them and created a never ending shipping war even after Shirley and than Lelouch died.

Quote:
Well, Lelouch is dead so...

I feel bad if he doesn't return and the Movie is about the old cast since there will be a huge storm if C.C. and Kallen are paired off with newcomers since Lelouch was their only love interest.

Gino doesn't exist, he's a hypocrite, a fool, and tried to get in Kallen's pants when she was vulnerable and dealing with her Lelouch issues. Basically he's scum and not a real contender since he had no chance as long as Kallen remembers Lelouch and how much of a better man he was than anyone else. Especially Gino whom Suzaku should have killed.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 14:46   Link #4950
somersault
thus spoke zarathustra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Gino doesn't exist, he's a hypocrite, a fool, and tried to get in Kallen's pants when she was vulnerable and dealing with her Lelouch issues. Basically he's scum and not a real contender since he had no chance as long as Kallen remembers Lelouch and how much of a better man he was than anyone else. Especially Gino whom Suzaku should have killed.
What movie are you guys talking about? Apart from the Akito there is nothing else to wait, is there?

Btw, Gino never tried to get into Kallen's pants; he was just a stupid playboy, that somehow was popular among the fanbase for his ~*charming*~ personality and never understanding what is going around him, apart that he must win in his mecha. If he tried to get to anyone's pants, I'd say that was Suzaku, lol.
somersault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 15:17   Link #4951
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by somersault View Post
What movie are you guys talking about? Apart from the Akito there is nothing else to wait, is there?

Btw, Gino never tried to get into Kallen's pants; he was just a stupid playboy, that somehow was popular among the fanbase for his ~*charming*~ personality and never understanding what is going around him, apart that he must win in his mecha. If he tried to get to anyone's pants, I'd say that was Suzaku, lol.
Gino was fun but totally gay for Suzaku alas.

C.C. was great as Lelouch and Kallen's fairy godmother BTW. Even now, years after our epic Code geass pairing war, I can still see C.C. and Marianne (not the batshit mother BTW) making plans to embarass our two teenagers.

Too bad Marianne was finally useless and C.C....as well.
Think I'ill take a look to Akito, Just saw Nunnally in Wonderland and it kinda appealed me to watch again some Geass insanity

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 15:33   Link #4952
somersault
thus spoke zarathustra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post

C.C. was great as Lelouch and Kallen's fairy godmother BTW
Too bad the writers didn't have the guts to go through with this; then again, they would have to face the wrath of a large fanbase, so can't blame them huh.

Also yes, watch Akito asap.
Old 2012-10-05, 15:33   Link #4953
shinigami99

Quote:
Originally Posted by somersault View Post

Yup there is a "Lelouch of the Rebellion" movie that is supposed to be in the works. It was part of the whole "New code geass project" thing that was outlined one or two years ago.

As for what direction they will go, I can foresee something like bringing back Lelouch just for the movie and make him disappear at the end. Lelouch has to be involved, or the movie would automatically suck (for me), especially after calling it "Lelouch of the rebellion". They might also stick a subplot in between episodes in the series.
Old 2012-10-05, 15:35   Link #4954
somersault
thus spoke zarathustra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami99 View Post
Yup there is a "Lelouch of the Rebellion" movie that is supposed to be in the works. It was part of the whole "New code geass project" thing that was outlined one or two years ago.

As for what direction they will go, I can foresee something like bringing back Lelouch just for the movie and make him disappear at the end. Lelouch has to be involved, or the movie would automatically suck (for me), especially after calling it "Lelouch of the rebellion". They might also stick a subplot in between episodes in the series.
I thought that this was just a strong rumour, but checking up online a bit more, it seems that it might actually become reality.

And, yeah obviously you need the epic main character, otherwise it will fail miserably. Well, let us hope Sunrise doesn't shit this up, and has something new and exciting to offer.
Old 2012-10-05, 15:37   Link #4955
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami99 View Post

Really ? Thanks for the news ! I've been away of the fandom for too long
But I fear that this project may only be a project (I'll never forget my Gundam Seed movie u_u) so I'll try to not get too excited about that :/

Kay, will watch Akito, though the main girl reminds me of some character in Macross tht I disliked xD

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 15:46   Link #4956
somersault
thus spoke zarathustra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Really ? Thanks for the news ! I've been away of the fandom for too long
But I fear that this project may only be a project (I'll never forget my Gundam Seed movie u_u) so I'll try to not get too excited about that :/

Kay, will watch Akito, though the main girl reminds me of some character in Macross tht I disliked xD
Doubt it will just remain a project in the works, they need to milk Geass some more, I'm positive they will go through with this one. (and about Gundam, I think the writer got a srs ilness that's why they abandonned it?; either way, better for you since you wouldn't want your precious Cagalli to be dumped once more by the douchebag-manwhore Athurn became.)
Old 2012-10-05, 16:26   Link #4957
Xander

Considering absolutely nothing is known about the movie, including whether or not this will be a sequel or merely some sort of retelling of the original story, I don't think it's worth speculating too much about this yet...whether in terms of pairings or anything else, for that matter.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 16:28   Link #4958
somersault
thus spoke zarathustra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander View Post
Considering absolutely nothing is known about the movie, including whether or not this will be a sequel or merely some sort of retelling of the original story, I don't think it's worth speculating too much about this yet...whether in terms of pairings or anything else, for that matter.
Well, we gotta do something during our free time, ain't that right?
And even if there is only speculation surrounding this movie, I think it would be pretty safe to bet, that Lelouch has to make an appearance, even cameo; I mean, it's kind of a given.
Old 2012-10-09, 22:15   Link #4959
rinichan

the news about the green lit movie was already announced Janary 12, 2012... who could forget that, the poster/banner behind the announcers stating Code Geass Lelouch Movie stat-o something like that....

I guess this will be the movie to end Lelouch domination (they ended Gundam 00 with a movie and others as well) this decade, people from Animage, Newtype and anywhere else doing some poll... you can still find Lelouch in those polls (number 3 to top 20 )... as if alive and kicking, and the ongoing outburst of official images coming out from him.. who would think he is dead...???

they (Sunrise) have to keep us (the fans) spirit burning....

And after i saw Akito... I was... YEAH!!!! Geass isnt over yet... Sunrise can still deliver ... even though they had a lot of flop jobs after lelouch...

after the trio formation (Nunnally, China empress and that EU girl) something big will happened in the Geass world.. (Just like in real life) who will be the new enemy (read the REAL news)???

release date 2016 or 2017 Code Geass 10 yr anniversary????

Ok enough of my theories....

Last edited by rinichan; 2012-10-09 at 22:31.
rinichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 02:35   Link #4960
darthfury78

Quote:
the news about the green lit movie was already announced Janary 12, 2012... who could forget that, the poster/banner behind the announcers stating Code Geass Lelouch Movie stat-o something like that....

I guess this will be the movie to end Lelouch domination (they ended Gundam 00 with a movie and others as well) this decade, people from Animage, Newtype and anywhere else doing some poll... you can still find Lelouch in those polls (number 3 to top 20 )... as if alive and kicking, and the ongoing outburst of official images coming out from him.. who would think he is dead...???

they (Sunrise) have to keep us (the fans) spirit burning....

And after i saw Akito... I was... YEAH!!!! Geass isnt over yet... Sunrise can still deliver ... even though they had a lot of flop jobs after lelouch...

after the trio formation (Nunnally, China empress and that EU girl) something big will happened in the Geass world.. (Just like in real life) who will be the new enemy (read the REAL news)???

release date 2016 or 2017 Code Geass 10 yr anniversary????

Ok enough of my theories....
I think that the Code Geass movie will end up being a retelling with a new story direction, like Neo Genesis Evangeline 3-4 part movie feature.

Quote:
Not unless they decide to shock all of us with a Milly x Lelouch pairing for the movie. In my opinion, however, the movie is likely to be a retelling that might focus on some of the background information that the producers were not able to use in Code Geass R2. And that version of the story could only happen if Kallen had stayed to help Lelouch defeat Suzaku at the end of Season One instead of running away that changed the direction of the early part of the story in the second season.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote