AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-07, 07:49   Link #61
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
I hope it's not Hinamori but rather a Vaizard or earth force (Ryuuken/Yoruichi/Urahara/Isshin), although latter may be highly unlikely
Old 2008-11-07, 07:53   Link #62
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I hope it's Hinamori <3 What I really don't like is that Tobiume hit Apache. Wtfux, Hinamori supposed to be on Aizen's side -_-
Old 2008-11-07, 08:00   Link #63
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

These few chapters have been for the Female watchers, and Sio fong should stop being a fukin show off.
Old 2008-11-07, 08:17   Link #64
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Also Rangiku stop hurting my Apache Stop dont tempt me to hate you ... Apache FTW !!!
Apache was impressively badass this chapter. The way she stopped Matsumoto's attacks cold was great. I might be becoming something of an Apache fan myself.

As for who's arriving to the rescue:

- Seems too early for vizards. None of the Espada's battles have even been shown. No shinigami casualties. If the vizard were to show up now helping SS, the battle would be over hands down.

- Urahara and Yourichi been used too often as deus's. Urahara's already been used twice and Yourichi's been used at least 3 times if you count the SS arc.

- Matsumoto seems to recognize the person that showed up. None of the vizard, Isshin or Ryuuken shown to have any previous encounters with her, so it would be a little off to have Matsumoto react that way to one of them.

Could be Nanao, but should it really be all that shocking to Matsumoto to see her? She's a VC, it's not really all that unbelievable to think she'd come to help. I guess Hinamori does fit the bill the best, since everyone believes she's too crazy to fight. Hell, could actually be both of them and they will each take on one of Halibel's fraccs.

I like the Don Kanoji suggestion though... Kon or Afro-shingami would be good too.

Old 2008-11-07, 08:22   Link #65
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I hope its not her, Because then we'll see her go psyco fan girl again, and we don't want that do we? lol plus then Hitsuguya will get distracted.... ooooooh, Ok I hope she does show up...

Go Heliba!
Old 2008-11-07, 09:09   Link #66
iamthatguy
Banned

I have a crack theory on who might help matsumoto, but I think Gin couldnt bare to resist seeing his girl getting kicked around like a softball so he did a kido attack which is wrapped in Yamamoto flame?
Old 2008-11-07, 09:14   Link #67
Captain Roronoa Zoro

cmon she couldnt of done that earlier? i dont want to see the them fight thses nobody's
Old 2008-11-07, 09:59   Link #68
SeanQ

It's Kensei - the end
________
ZX14 VS HAYABUSA

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:28.
Old 2008-11-07, 10:16   Link #69
epyon96

It feels like the author is just grasping with both arms for real innovative ideas but coming up with nothing but irrelevent air for the entire winter fight.

I can't remember a chapter in bleach which wasn't a complete letdown for the last few months after the flashback.

Epyon
Old 2008-11-07, 10:23   Link #70
Langus
Optimus Prime

I know what he's doing, and there is a method, I just don't like it.

Kubo's taken our best "fighter" characters - the ones REALLY popular with fans - over the past few months (Kenpachi, Ikkaku, to some extent Soi Fon) and broken them down. Then he's gone and taken previously hax characters like Omeda, Yamichika, Kira (and possibly Hinamori?) and made them "cool" by giving them a chance to "prove themselves" in a battle.

Omeda's quote pretty much seals the deal "Don't judge a book by it's cover".

I suppose Kubo's trying to send the message that you need all kinds to win a war and can't just rely on the uuber heroes of the group to get the job done for you. It's a "right boys(and girls)! Socks up, shirts tucked, weapons polished!" sort of deal aka a TEAM effort. Makes sense considering all the nakama talk that's been going on with the other half of this brigade in HM (it's almost gag worthy at this point).

So there is a point to all this. Doesn't mean it's a good one and it doesn't mean we have to like it, but give Kubo some credit. He's not just picking ideas out of a hat and running with them from week to week.
Old 2008-11-07, 10:50   Link #71
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
I hope it's Hinamori <3 What I really don't like is that Tobiume hit Apache. Wtfux, Hinamori supposed to be on Aizen's side -_-
Hinamori is the final boss!!!!

BTW... the attack in last page is from Tobiume... so... Momo-chan has arrived!!!

Spoiler for Tobiume attack ch101:

Spoiler for attack ch333:
Old 2008-11-07, 11:17   Link #72
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yûyake View Post
Pretty sure like the other its Hinamori even tho i really hope its not.. i really dislike that character.. i wish Aizen wouldnt have failed at killing her.. i Mean.. it make Aizen look bad.. Im gonna take over the world.. but i failed at killing a girl (which wasnt moving on top of it).. really convincing.. *sigh* Hopefully it would be someone else but..
well aizen didn't really fail at killing her... he left her for dead, unohana came, aizen left, unohana healed. It's the simple fact that the most feared captain (unohana) showed up before hitsugaya or momo could die inthe central 46 room, case closedz.

i hope it is hinamori, i miss her.. she used to be so annoying but now <3 her and nanao need more screentime! and someone mentioned it before, and it would be badass, momo showing up in arrancar wear with her hair out and ready to whoop some ass. we need an enemy to kill a few people >,> vizard better be their own party and beat down on all, or be aizen sided...OR aizen better have a vastolorde stored somewhere that is a 13 year old child prodigy that the fangirls will love, therefore giving the arrancars an easy win. Hitsu-rancars...aizen needs some.
Old 2008-11-07, 11:22   Link #73
Calca
Expressionless

I hope those who doubted Soi Fon's strength last chapter will shut up now. That was one of the better kills I've seen in awhile.

She may even be set up in a position to take down Barragan if she goes bankai.
Old 2008-11-07, 11:55   Link #74
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
I hope those who doubted Soi Fon's strength last chapter will shut up now. That was one of the better kills I've seen in awhile.

She may even be set up in a position to take down Barragan if she goes bankai.
Soi Fon is still lame, she proved nothing in this chapter except that shes a stuck up ***** she didn't do anything diffrent from her previous fights.
Old 2008-11-07, 11:56   Link #75
NyxOne

Ahaha, Apache's dead.

Probably. Oh well.
Old 2008-11-07, 12:25   Link #76
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I am actually worried about Momo switching sides midway @.@ Though this would provide major laughs.
Wow. The person there can realy draw...really well...

I'm jealous...

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
Old 2008-11-07, 16:13   Link #77
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by viperx116 View Post
Taking bets that it's Gin.
that would be awesome, but it's a bit too early for him to show his true face(assuming there is one) if you ask me

I guess it's really Hinamori she better got her brain cured or else ... *bloodpressurerising*

on the bright side it looks like Soifon has to face Barragan, who just lost all his "dragons" can't wait to see Halibel's comment on that + his majesty's reaction
Old 2008-11-07, 16:23   Link #78
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I wonna know why they haven't shown any Start action yet.
Old 2008-11-07, 16:49   Link #79
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I wonna know why they haven't shown any Start action yet.

Think Szayelporro...

KT is an expert in dragging things out. He also seems to prefer plot development and suspense as well as comedy. Over fighting just for the sake of fighting. It's what I like about him. I guess it depends on preference. I like action but only when with comes to plot development. Not saying you are wrong for preferring the opposite...

Tell you what? Forget I said that.

In other news...

Soi Fon looked really cute when she punched Omeada. I didn't think I would ever see her make such a face.

Oh fudge! It is Hinamori. *Why?!*

Matsumoto's cool pts she gained have now been lost. *Never to be recovered* Being saved by Hinamori is just as bad as being saved by Omeada. The shame of it all.

So Vega is a boy and a tiger. (Just happy for confirmation)

One question? What the hell was that last move he did? I am confused...

Last edited by Utsukushii Hono'o; 2008-11-07 at 16:53. Reason: Kyaahhhh!
Old 2008-11-07, 16:53   Link #80
NyxOne

Was Matsumoto ever 'cool' to begin with?
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion