AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-10, 16:15   Link #201
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

is this real or fake?

http://www.mymanga.info/2009/02/blea...iler-info.html

translating with google will get:

HAITTA to have a break today from the printing house tomorrow

Let's锁, June spider (JUNIOARA),

Vulci spider I'm growing feathers, hair FUSAFUSA

I'm going, what is imaginary ... and ... ...

4 Vulci开幕剧场剧场not like

II is more than four and not be destroyed from the宫other than just my own soul and to release pressure in

AJU to hundreds, thousands倒SOU VASU is the one that never changes even运命AGAI决运命the wait when I have my生MARE落CHITA敌

The difference is I'm going with the AJU VASU
生MARE落CHITA运命to serve our ...爱染终depiction fairly well OSARE vehicles贮ball base hit up the ball like a crescent to the lack of background in

------------

no sense except June Spider....uhm....spider release? doesn't look bad
Old 2009-02-10, 16:56   Link #202
Zestelne
Devious Fangirl

Send a message via MSN to Zestelne
If that "spoiler" is true, then I'm going to have to murder my friend. (I told her I would if he was a spider)...

Also I think I would lose respect for him. Spiders are terrifying.

Considering that website has no references to where they go the information from, and all other spoiler sites say it's impossible to get information before tomorrow... I really doubt the accuracy of it.
Though ignore that if I'm forced to eat my words.
Old 2009-02-10, 17:01   Link #203
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Gotta google up horn based spider If they do exists it will give insight on validity of the spoiler ^__^
Old 2009-02-10, 17:11   Link #204
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

horned spiders exist....but i don't think this spoiler is true
Old 2009-02-10, 17:16   Link #205
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I googled up but the spiders are too colorful too vibrant . If he was a spider the whole pale thing wouldn't add up IMO ..... Also yeah I to think so ^__^

EDIT : thanks for posting that none the less at least gave us something to discuss about for the time being : )
Old 2009-02-10, 18:05   Link #206
mtarzaim

On Ulqui release :
My bet's on the bat !

http://lookingback7.deviantart.com/a...noyed-68615514

It's cool, totally in the character, His half helmet is a rippoff from batman's, and since Hichi looks like the Joker ...

That or this :

http://gurimujo.deviantart.com/art/S...-zone-68412622

At least, it should hit home run on Orihime under this form ...
And technically, Ulqui's helmet has only one horn.
So it fits too !

Old 2009-02-10, 18:35   Link #207
Justin Kim
*Artist

I think Ulquiorra's release form might represent something of a dragon possibly, maybe like some kind of reptile. The side of his head, looks like it can extend all the way to his back making some kind of tail-like part on his body. But hey, who knows - maybe he's just so powerful, he's holding back. Or maybe he doesn't have a release form at all.
Old 2009-02-10, 19:03   Link #208
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

What I want to happen is for there to be a secret know only to Aizen, Gin, Tosen and the top 4 Espada that, they have two ressurcions, one in their Adjuchas form and the other as their VL form then the VLs would be like the captains of Bleach who have two releases, it would make the fight a lot more interesting.

IMO Ulquiorra should be a dragon because think about it Hime in Japanese means Princess, they are in a tower, Ichigo is the hero and Ulquiorra is the one holding down the fort so Ulquiorra being a dragon makes perfect sense, I wouldn't mind seeing him as a pale dragon like creature and then after Ichigo pushes Ulquiorra even more he says another release command changing into a more humanoid dragon. If that happens then it will assure the reason why the top 4 can't release in the dome because their reiatsu is too great and it will show the power difference of being a VL.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-02-10, 20:15   Link #209
Scarlett_Rain55

I really hope Ulquiorra doesn't turn into a spider. I don't want him to suffer the same fate as charlotte's web!
Old 2009-02-11, 00:15   Link #210
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtarzaim View Post
On Ulqui release :
My bet's on the bat !

http://lookingback7.deviantart.com/a...noyed-68615514

It's cool, totally in the character, His half helmet is a rippoff from batman's, and since Hichi looks like the Joker ...

That or this :

http://gurimujo.deviantart.com/art/S...-zone-68412622

At least, it should hit home run on Orihime under this form ...
And technically, Ulqui's helmet has only one horn.
So it fits too !

IDK, wasn't spider already done? Or was Noi a beetle or some other insect? I would much prefer the bat since I'm from a place made famous by bats (or just one big one (Dracula)) I guess lock or bind could be when a bat sinks it's teeth into it's prey and wraps it's wings around it. Heres hoping for BAT!!!!!

Though the unicorn would make me lol harder than when nel turned into a goat ( I know it was a ram... )
Old 2009-02-11, 00:21   Link #211
bleachnut

Noi was a Praying Mantis as I understood it. An incredible strong predator type animal that made his hatred of women a bit understandable since a female praying mantis kills her lover after they've done the deed.

I think a spider fits Ulq well. He's creepy like a spider! I'm really anticipating the next chapter no matter which characters Kubo focuses on next!

IchiRuki fanfic, including an arranged marriage! AU!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4219201/1/
Old 2009-02-11, 00:58   Link #212
BeCool09

S-s-spiders......bad...

That would take his creepy level way up.
Old 2009-02-11, 00:59   Link #213
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachnut View Post
Noi was a Praying Mantis as I understood it. An incredible strong predator type animal that made his hatred of women a bit understandable since a female praying mantis kills her lover after they've done the deed.

I think a spider fits Ulq well. He's creepy like a spider! I'm really anticipating the next chapter no matter which characters Kubo focuses on next!
I'm sorry dude/dudet, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one because noi's released state
Spoiler for SIZE:
looked a lot more like this
Spoiler for SIZE:
than it did like this
Spoiler for SIZE:
to me. The horns coming out the sides of his head is what sold me on beetle.
Old 2009-02-11, 01:16   Link #214
Glacial

Those spoilers look fake to me, lol. Not only do they make no sense nor speak of events, but I don't see Ulquiorra being a spider :|

@ Maqi: Nnoi was a mantis, Santa Teresa is a latin term for a praying mantis, and the Kanji for his release name contained the character for mantis.

In addition, the chapter of his release was entitled "Pray for the Mantis"

I do see how the crescent moon horns, and most of the character design, threw you off, though xD
Old 2009-02-11, 01:18   Link #215
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
I'm sorry dude/dudet, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one because noi's released state
Spoiler for SIZE:
looked a lot more like this
Spoiler for SIZE:
than it did like this
Spoiler for SIZE:
to me. The horns coming out the sides of his head is what sold me on beetle.
Dude...He was a mantis. His arms-- the scythes, sickles...represented the mantis' arms and legs. They were curved like mantis limbs/legs whatever...

He didn't look exactly like one because he's been shingamified. so he has a form that's in between them. (Human and Insect) Male Mantis are weaker than females. Mantises are strong...noi was strong as hell. He had enormous strength in his attacks. They also have long antennas sticking out of their heads. Which kubo could have designed to look more horn-like than antennae

Isn't Santa Teresa another word for "praying mantis"? (His release command was "Pray" <---hinto)

I am going with bird or spider....I found several species that resemble Ulquiorra in coloring and characteristics.
Old 2009-02-11, 01:39   Link #216
Jays

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
It isn't horns on his head, and while you do have a good interpritation of it, it's wrong.

Mantis Religiosa (Religious Mantis) is commonly referred to as the European Mantis outside of Europe; already we have one hint, the connection between Nnoitra's zanpakto and the Praying Mantis is already evident, it doesn't take a whole lot to put two and two together. In Spanish, the Praying Mantis is referred to as Insecto de Santa Teresa, again another connection between both of them.

Spoiler for Image size:

The "horns" you speak off, are not horns at all, but an allusion to the crescent moon. What that has got to do with anything beats me, one could say that the moon plays a prominant role in many religions. The crescent is commonly regarded as a symbol of Islam, again a referrence to religion and the connection between that an the European Mantis.

Other than that, take a good look a Nnoitra's release and take a good look at a Mantis. He's lanky and tall, has six extremadies like a Praying Mantis does - before he grew the other pair - and displays the personality of a predator. They are ambush predators - think of Chad, Grimmjow, and Ichigo - and are ferociously quick at attacking their pray.

It's right there man, there's no way Nnoitra is even close to being a Scarab/beatle, if that was the case, I'd expect Kubo to put some emphasis on something like an egyptian motif.
Old 2009-02-11, 02:18   Link #217
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
Dude...He was a mantis. His arms-- the scythes, sickles...represented the mantis' arms and legs. They were curved like mantis limbs/legs whatever...

He didn't look exactly like one because he's been shingamified. so he has a form that's in between them. (Human and Insect) Male Mantis are weaker than females. Mantises are strong...noi was strong as hell. He had enormous strength in his attacks. They also have long antennas sticking out of their heads. Which kubo could have designed to look more horn-like than antennae

Isn't Santa Teresa another word for "praying mantis"? (His release command was "Pray" <---hinto)

I am going with bird or spider....I found several species that resemble Ulquiorra in coloring and characteristics.
As Homer Simpson would say, doooooooo! I don't know but I am a visual person and the the damn horn things threw me off... Thanks for the clarification Haki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
It isn't horns on his head, and while you do have a good interpritation of it, it's wrong.

Mantis Religiosa (Religious Mantis) is commonly referred to as the European Mantis outside of Europe; already we have one hint, the connection between Nnoitra's zanpakto and the Praying Mantis is already evident, it doesn't take a whole lot to put two and two together. In Spanish, the Praying Mantis is referred to as Insecto de Santa Teresa, again another connection between both of them.

Spoiler for Image size:

The "horns" you speak off, are not horns at all, but an allusion to the crescent moon. What that has got to do with anything beats me, one could say that the moon plays a prominant role in many religions. The crescent is commonly regarded as a symbol of Islam, again a referrence to religion and the connection between that an the European Mantis.

Other than that, take a good look a Nnoitra's release and take a good look at a Mantis. He's lanky and tall, has six extremadies like a Praying Mantis does - before he grew the other pair - and displays the personality of a predator. They are ambush predators - think of Chad, Grimmjow, and Ichigo - and are ferociously quick at attacking their pray.

It's right there man, there's no way Nnoitra is even close to being a Scarab/beatle, if that was the case, I'd expect Kubo to put some emphasis on something like an egyptian motif.
Wow. You did your homework plus extra credit. I am man enough to admit when I am completely wrong about something, and about this I am. Thanks for removing the foot out of my mouth tonight. Both of you. (he still doesn't look like a mantis to me though)...
Old 2009-02-11, 03:12   Link #218
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

Fake or real? this pic doesn't look a collage of old pics...looks real....

http://xaite.deviantart.com/art/BLEA...ILER-112484079

PLOT OF 345 UP TO THIS POINT:
Ulquiorra tries to release blade, Ichigo interrupts. they have short battle. Spirit-something-or other messes with Ichigos mask outside of Las Noches apparently, and Ulquiorra slashes him across the face, breaking the mark apart so he can't use his hollow powers. In the process, Ichigo stabs Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra goes super-saiyan on Ichigo by turning into a dragon thing.

鎖せ on the side is tozase (bind, according to the last chapter translation)
He translated what he could for me (I could have done it myself, but I felt too lazy, and he's fluent in English and Japanese so...), but he was confused by the in-Spanish-furigana at the bottom (they don't usually teach Spanish in Japan, I think). Luckily I know a little bit about mythology (especially anything to do with dragonish-things) so using our combined intellects we decided that クーエテザルコアテル, or kuuetezarukoateru was "Quetzalcoatl," you know, that cool Aztec sky god bird-snake thing. Which is fitting, considering that the Japanese "translation" next to it said 青龍, or "seiryu," that dragon god that protects Kyoto (hey, they're both dragons...). More importantly, the next page showed something that liked like the spawn of Ulquiorra and Rayquaza's dead brother's re-animated skeleton (NK: WE WERE RIGHT!!!! IT WAS A DRAGON!!!!)

-----------------

mmmm Bird-Dragon/Quetzacoatl release? wow
Old 2009-02-11, 05:25   Link #219
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
That's a fake...the real spoiler is out...we were close but off. It's not a dragon
Old 2009-02-11, 05:35   Link #220
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
That's a fake...the real spoiler is out...we were close but off. It's not a dragon
So his release is...?

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion