AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-06, 11:32   Link #1
Insane
Banned

Tsuki Tsuki!

You see, when i was lurking aimlessly in a manga site, i happened to bump into this one :

Author : Gotou Yuujin
Artist : Shibamine Takashi
Genre : Your stereotypical harem romcom with large amount of fanservice and little bit of drama and supernatural

Quote:
One day Shinobu wakes up just to find a naked blonde girl sleeping besides him. He has no memory whatsoever of her. Who is she? Why is she in his bed? Why is she naked? To make matters worse, his sister comes in and sees them. What will happen now?
This manga is very good, especially if you love the snarky and humorous harem male lead. 18 chapters are out already as of now.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 18:14   Link #2
arekwibowo
Banned

When i saw the first page, and the expression on the MC's face i thought, oh great...another lame nosebleeder...but i soon found out that was sooo not it, this really is one of the best harem mangas out there, i'd say its even better than HS DxD and trinity seven (just my opinion, but they're both awesome as well). Not to mention that in later chapte, that guy gotten sooo freaking cool and sooo dominating his haremettes. I'm fuckin' sick with wimpy and grass eating harem male leads actually, and this one made me go "This is it! This is how harem protagonists should be like!"
arekwibowo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 00:00   Link #3
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

There are currently 9 vols of the light novel series. It is published in the same days with STnBD by MF Bunko. You can read the light novel translation project at PROzess's blog http://unlimitednovelfailures.blogspot.de
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 00:12   Link #4
Insane
Banned

Aah, thx for the info (somehow i once heard about that blog's name, in BT forum maybe)
Old 2012-12-07, 00:58   Link #5
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

There are 2 blogs which have connection with BT and they are cetranslation project(notably Hyouketsu kyoukai no eden) and nanodesu(korewazombiedesuka?)
Old 2012-12-15, 20:14   Link #6
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

It seems PROzess has a new project and that would slow Tsuki tsuki! translaltion though. But since he had used his free time to help us translate this novel i am grateful for that.
Old 2013-01-03, 17:56   Link #7
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Man this manga is really good. The main character is hilarious. The most recent chapter was only half-shaded in but it's so good I don't even care about that.
Old 2013-01-03, 18:54   Link #8
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
Man this manga is really good. The main character is hilarious. The most recent chapter was only half-shaded in but it's so good I don't even care about that.
Mangaka probably ran out of time while working. It was an amusing chapter though I agree.

I knew it was going to be her though, especially after she said she was dropping out of school. At first I was thinking it might be his other school friend since she was being talked about in the start of the chapter.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 21:17   Link #9
kevinocarro

It is published in the same days with STnBD by MF Bunko.
Old 2013-01-03, 22:47   Link #10
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I knew it was going to be her though, especially after she said she was dropping out of school. At first I was thinking it might be his other school friend since she was being talked about in the start of the chapter.
Hmm, i wonder if it's very common for japanese schoolgirl for dropping out of school should she engaged with a fiance.
Old 2013-01-04, 00:45   Link #11
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

well 7 chapters in and this manga has already made it to the top of my list and i am a DIE HARD harem fan. this manga has already made me laugh, be confused, get a lil mad, and even shed a manly tear. so far definitly one of the best mangas ive read
Old 2013-01-04, 02:51   Link #12
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

If you guys read about this light novel series, i am sure you giys will get pumpep more fore sure. How about try it out at this site, better thanks PROzess you know!!!
http://unlimitednovelfailures.blogspot.de/
Old 2013-01-04, 09:42   Link #13
Reek of Blood
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Reek of Blood
There are actually a couple more of this type of harem MC lately. One is Issei from the Light Novel Highschool DxD. He's essentially a perverted version of Kamina, lines and all. Another is Arata from the manga Trinity Seven. He's not quite as over the top, but he has plenty of hilarious lines as well. And both of them have a harem, actually do something other than run away from them with a nose bleed, and are both perfectly capable of kicking the crap out of anyone who messes with them. I think we should start a new genre called True Harem for them. (lol)
Reek of Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 10:52   Link #14
arekwibowo
Banned

It seems the artist ran out of ink in the latest chapter, and it gave me headache
arekwibowo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 20:27   Link #15
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

well i finished the last chapter and now....I WANT MORE! cant wait for the new chapter this definitly needs to be animated one of the best harems ive known and ive seen almost all the harem anime.
Old 2013-01-06, 01:51   Link #16
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

As i thought original story of Tsuki-tsuki is Light novel.....

cant wait to read this novel.
Old 2013-01-06, 10:46   Link #17
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

This is so getting animated...
Old 2013-01-06, 11:10   Link #18
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Huh? What does "getting animated" mean? If you are talking about CD Drama then i can understand.
Old 2013-01-06, 11:17   Link #19
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I mean the story is so standard anime material someone is bound to pick it up sooner or later.
Old 2013-01-06, 21:05   Link #20
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Does anyone know when the manga chapters are released?

Tags
cool male lead, ecchi, harem, incomplete series, main heroine bias, romantic comedy