Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-12-11, 15:31   Link #61
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperviper View Post
Something big is missing really..

Best Battles In Naruto Ever.... Like there should be a poll which battle in Naruto is the most unforgettable.
No need to create a new thread, we already have existing threads that cover "best / favourite fights" already.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 15:38   Link #62
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I'm just going to throw my unsolicited advice into this arena.

If you think of a thread that could have been created a year ago, then it probably was created a year ago. "Best Battles in Naruto" is a good example of something that is far from breaking news.

If your idea is based on recent developments in the anime or manga, then it might be worth suggesting. On the other hand, if it is something generic, then you just didn't search sufficiently. There are currently 3521 threads in the Naruto Forum. Almost anything you imagine is one of those 3521 threads unless it either brilliant or else based on a new development.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 17:11   Link #63
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

OK I DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS A THREAD LIKE THIS BUT HOW A BOUT A THREAD THAT ASKS YOU WHAT ANIMAL YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUMMON IN SUMMONING JUTSU OR A what charcter you would NOT want to bring into our world

but there are still many more i just can't think of any
Kashi Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 17:35   Link #64
xris
Just call me Ojisan

So, let's get this right, you don't seem to know what it is you want to discuss but yet you still want us to make a thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashi Hatake View Post
OK I DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS A THREAD LIKE THIS BUT HOW A BOUT A THREAD THAT ASKS YOU WHAT ANIMAL YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUMMON IN SUMMONING JUTSU OR A what charcter you would NOT want to bring into our world

but there are still many more i just can't think of any
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
One of the reasons that we made this forum limited access for creating new threads is specifically because people don't realize we already have all these threads and refuse to search for them. Please search out these threads for yourself.
I would suggest you take heed of this reply previously posted here in this thread.
Old 2007-12-11, 18:00   Link #65
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

i serched the thing and i did not find anything that had what animal you would like to have as a summing jutsu and What charcter you would not like to bring into our world so could you please help me out here

thanks,

~Kashi~
Old 2007-12-11, 18:26   Link #66
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
i serched the thing and i did not find anything that had what animal you would like to have as a summing jutsu
It's there. You're just failing to search. It wasn't even hard to find. I'll leave it to you to track down your own thread since you're getting annoying with your persistent and pointless thread requests.

Quote:
and What charcter you would not like to bring into our world
I don't even understand that one. Perhaps you could try explaining it before we can consider it.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-12-11, 18:32   Link #67
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
i serched the thing and i did not find anything that had what animal you would like to have as a summing jutsu and What charcter you would not like to bring into our world so could you please help me out here
Perhaps it would help if you could spell?

"summing" - incorrect.

Try searching for "summon".

Can we ask that posters at least put some effort beforehand to check if a thread exists or not. Just looking at the recent requests and I can't fail to notice that threads already exist for a number of the requests. Other times the request is so vague that it seems the OP doesn't even seem to know what is wanted.
Old 2007-12-11, 18:39   Link #68
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

I don't even understand that one. Perhaps you could try explaining it before we can consider it.[/QUOTE] well you see there are some people in the who you would like to bring into the world thread the are saying that would be a bad one to have ( like my self ). someone in the Thread who you would not like to bring into the world might post: One of the charcters i would not like to have in the would would be Neji. and then they would explan why they would not like to have that person in the world and how it would be better with out him or her

~Kashi~
Old 2007-12-12, 13:24   Link #69
Rurik
Golden

The search option, when used right, does wonder.

for summon:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=7182

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=22807

For the character:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=9673

While this tread ask the contrary of what you are looking for, I think it can be used to ask which character(s) you would'nt like to have.

Last edited by Rurik; 2007-12-12 at 13:39.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 13:40   Link #70
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Don't you think it's about time to start the 382 thread already? I mean I have been reading a few spoilers till now. And all are pretty interesting.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 14:54   Link #71
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Quote:
I don't even understand that one. Perhaps you could try explaining it before we can consider it.
well you see there are some people in the who you would like to bring into the world thread the are saying that would be a bad one to have ( like my self ). someone in the Thread who you would not like to bring into the world might post: One of the charcters i would not like to have in the would would be Neji. and then they would explan why they would not like to have that person in the world and how it would be better with out him or her

~Kashi~
I took a look and thought seriously about it. The sideline you suggest is already discussed in the thread. Every now and then people mention someone that another thinks would not be so great in real life. This is about the only actual discussion in the thread and if I removed it, the thread would be less interesting. Besides, if I created the thread you suggest, then it would be focused extensively on dislike. Unfortunately negative threads never fare as well as positive ones. Negative threads spawn harsher feelings and more flammable behavior so let's keep the negative mixed into the positive thread (like it already is) to mellow it out.

Old 2007-12-14, 16:14   Link #72
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Spoiler:
I think the time has come to start a thread discussing the above issue.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-14, 19:27   Link #73
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Hunter is currently MIA with modem troubles and I'm not sure exactly what should be said in a first post of that topic. Please post the thread starter here and if its good, someone will turn it into a new thread.

Thanks.

Old 2007-12-15, 09:48   Link #74
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

I can't really think of any new thread requests besides maybe a "Naruto Raiu" thread? 17 chapters this month and tons of characters and background, just throwing it out there
Old 2007-12-15, 18:50   Link #75
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

i didnt see a thread for disccussion on naruto's love interest - hinata or sakura
i think it would be interesting to find out what people think
if we dont have something like this maybe we can create one and if we do, someone please link it to me
bbduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-15, 18:58   Link #76
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbduece
i didnt see a thread for disccussion on naruto's love interest - hinata or sakura
Then you didn't try hard enough We have a number of threads on the topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbduece
if we dont have something like this maybe we can create one and if we do, someone please link it to me
No, how about you search for it yourself.
Old 2007-12-16, 10:27   Link #77
ragnos007

How bout a thread on
Spoiler for Manga:
ragnos007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 09:03   Link #78
nine_tailed_kyuubi

i wanted to make a thread about epi 133 during naruto's and sasuke's fight . I think Sasuke has activated the MS during that fight , y ? Because he jumped with Naruto from the top breaking his neck, when naruto's neck was hit to the ground he seemed very dead to me and we saw sasuke shaking, coughing and about to throw up as if sth not normal happenned to him , Naruto's body floated like anyone who is dead now one floats like that unless he is dead plus check this again when Kyuubi was talking to him Naruto's eyes were wide open while he is in the open he was actually dead IMO look at it again please this was not loosing consciousness his eyes were wide open , body floating no breathing !! so this can proove the truth about the kyuubi's regenerating to the extenet of revival that is why madara wants kyuubi .
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 11:43   Link #79
l33t_n00b

Sorry I just found out there's already a thread about this.
Yes I deserve some spanking.

Last edited by l33t_n00b; 2007-12-17 at 11:44. Reason: Already a topic about the subject.
l33t_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 14:03   Link #80
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
i wanted to make a thread about epi 133 during naruto's and sasuke's fight . I think Sasuke has activated the MS during that fight , y ? Because he jumped with Naruto from the top breaking his neck, when naruto's neck was hit to the ground he seemed very dead to me and we saw sasuke shaking, coughing and about to throw up as if sth not normal happenned to him , Naruto's body floated like anyone who is dead now one floats like that unless he is dead plus check this again when Kyuubi was talking to him Naruto's eyes were wide open while he is in the open he was actually dead IMO look at it again please this was not loosing consciousness his eyes were wide open , body floating no breathing !! so this can proove the truth about the kyuubi's regenerating to the extenet of revival that is why madara wants kyuubi .
There's ALOT of threads on Kyuubi, Im sure if you search you can find one to your liking

@ragnos007: I dont know enough about the manga to know if that is a suitable topic or not so Ill wait for either Hunter or monir to comment on it.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
request, requests