AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2009-07-31, 14:04   Link #21
Solafighter
Hige

Mh if my best friend would turn into a girl, its easier on birthday.
Then i dont have to think long about a present, i just buy underwear.
Old 2009-07-31, 15:47   Link #22
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Hmmm, if I turned into a girl overnight, there would be a problem. People would start wondering who the hell I am when I walk in to work the next morning. On the occasions where I have to show proof of ID and they see the picture of a guy on there, they'll start looking at me verrrry dubiously. There would be all those problems. Then, I'd have to change my entire wardrobe, considering all the clothes I have would probably be way too large for me.

Social gatherings would probably be easier for me since I'll get to know more people. If I consider what my mom looked like when she was my age, I would probably have a lot of guys trying to hit on me. Heck, I already have a lot of guys hitting on me, and that's what's scary.

I guess it would be difficult at first, but I'd get used to it after a while.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 16:30   Link #23
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate21 View Post
I guess reporter will come to interview me LOL
Sometimes i want to change though, because being a girl isn't easy X)
being a guy isn't easy either .....

if I were to switch, I'd

1. Shoot my self
if I couldnt
2. become a Lesbian (because I love women too much to go gay even if i turn into one)
3. try everything there is in science today to change back.

but regardless, genderbending is wrong.
Old 2009-07-31, 16:56   Link #24
stubby42

Asking what would happen if we changed over night is actually kind of boring because everyone would do almost exactly the same thing, see a doctor who wont believe you at first until you provide more proof (which would probably be lie dector tests, pyschological analysis and the same for your family) then spend the rest of your life being studied, regardless of whether you accept the change or not.

A more interesting question is what would you be like if you'd of been born the opposite sex?

the problem is that if you were born a different sex you would be a complete different person, yes you come from the same gentic stock but its still a random selection of genes (which is why sisters or brothers arent identical), you might of been lucky this time and not in herited a disability but you might not be so lucky if you were born a different sex.

Ok so lets ignore that over complication, lets assume that were relatively geneticly similar, other than being swapped we now have enviromental factors to deal with.

If were a different sex we will have different experiences in life, different friends and aquientences create a whole variety of different choices and therefore actions you can take.

There will probably be some cross over true but would you make the same decision?

and what about the people your friends with now in this form that are the same sex as the current you? If I were a girl would I be dating my guy friends?

But yeah thats really over complicating it, I'd hope if I were a girl that I'd be fairly similar to the person I am now, a bit nerdy, ambitious and enjoy traveling/want to immigrate.

Looking at my sister, I'd guess that its not that far from the truth, my sister is a big nerd of the stargate/doctor who/twlight/harry potter variety. I'm not into that stuff but I'm just into different nerdy things.
stubby42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 17:03   Link #25
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

There's a hilarious little French cartoon short that uses this as a premise -- if I can find it I'll post a link.

Also, "Kashimashi".....
Old 2009-07-31, 17:36   Link #26
AnimeFan188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
There's a hilarious little French cartoon short that uses this as a premise -- if I can find it I'll post a link.

Also, "Kashimashi".....
Actually, there's a huge list of this type of stuff at:

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/...es/titles.html
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 21:09   Link #27
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
Actually, there's a huge list of this type of stuff at:

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/...es/titles.html
Holy crap... to think that somebody actually bothered... the Internet keeps on amusing me.

BTW, the manga Pretty Face is pretty awesome. Kashimashi, too, as Vexx suggested.

Am I right to assume that most of you guys would become ridiculously large or muscular girls if this happened to you (hi Vexx)? I'd be amused if a bunch of said people started going lesbian after women. >_>;;
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 22:07   Link #28
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight

Send a message via MSN to Vampire
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubby42 View Post
Asking what would happen if we changed over night is actually kind of boring because everyone would do almost exactly the same thing, see a doctor who wont believe you at first until you provide more proof (which would probably be lie dector tests, pyschological analysis and the same for your family) then spend the rest of your life being studied, regardless of whether you accept the change or not.

A more interesting question is what would you be like if you'd of been born the opposite sex?

the problem is that if you were born a different sex you would be a complete different person, yes you come from the same gentic stock but its still a random selection of genes (which is why sisters or brothers arent identical), you might of been lucky this time and not in herited a disability but you might not be so lucky if you were born a different sex.

Ok so lets ignore that over complication, lets assume that were relatively geneticly similar, other than being swapped we now have enviromental factors to deal with.

If were a different sex we will have different experiences in life, different friends and aquientences create a whole variety of different choices and therefore actions you can take.

There will probably be some cross over true but would you make the same decision?

and what about the people your friends with now in this form that are the same sex as the current you? If I were a girl would I be dating my guy friends?

But yeah thats really over complicating it, I'd hope if I were a girl that I'd be fairly similar to the person I am now, a bit nerdy, ambitious and enjoy traveling/want to immigrate.

Looking at my sister, I'd guess that its not that far from the truth, my sister is a big nerd of the stargate/doctor who/twlight/harry potter variety. I'm not into that stuff but I'm just into different nerdy things.
Hmm, I wanted that question up but somehow I said it differently and end up with the question I just typed. It was late so I didn't put much thought into it, lol.
But another question would be: if you were to change/born into the opposite gender, which personality trait(s) would you retain? Would you become an opposite polar if your current self or would you have a bit of both? Sorry if it's not interesting :<
Old 2009-08-01, 17:05   Link #29
Suika-Esper
Sage Mode

I've thought about this before, and while I'd probably look good as a girl and everything, there's more pressure socially for girls to fit in than there is for guys. I value my independence a lot. Plus I'd have more people lusting after me and that would probably be uncomfortable.

Both genders have their advantages and disadvantages.

The question was raised if you were born the opposite gender from the start. If I was actually born as a girl, I think I'd be a totally different person.
Suika-Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 22:01   Link #30
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

The whole gender bending thing actually fascinates me for some reason, don't for the love of god know why but it does.

How I would handle it who knows really, its something I couldn't fathom at all.

If it was something along the lines of what goes on in Kampfer then would certainly be interesting, changing genders whenever but with out the all the fighting to the death stuff
Old 2009-08-03, 03:24   Link #31
Kafriel
Senior Guest

If I turned into a girl overnight:
1) My 3 brothers and my parents would scream for 5 hours.
2)Then I'd join them in screaming for another 6.
3)I'd have to burn my old clothes and go for some embarrassing shopping.
4)I'd have to go drag and actually wear that stuff!
5)I wouldn't be able to show myself at work/school/college.
6)I'd have to show my uber gaming skills to prove to my friends that I'm still me.
7)I'd have to spend a few days reading "women" on wiki and prepare for the worst...
8)I'd have to turn my girlfriend into a man...or a lesbian!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0)If I had the money, I'd perform a second sex change back to male ASAP!!!

Suffice to say, the thought alone is giving me nightmares.
Now, if I was BORN a girl, for one thing I'd have my own room, instead of having to share one room with another 3 people. I'd grow to have different friends, I'd still indulge in TCG and my video games, I'd be in another college and I wouldn't have to serve my time in the army.Doesn't sound as bad as the overnight change
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 19:58   Link #32
Cut-Tongue
ボクサッチ!

It would probably cause some awkwardness with my in-laws.
Cut-Tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 14:05   Link #33
Fate21
Kiyu~

But aren't that kind of exciting? I prefer that than my old boring life. If God give me a chance one more time to be a guy or a girl, I prefer to be a guy. Haha and I like challenge
Actually watching people cross-dressing always funny.
Especially being a girl makes me have to be wary and my mom is very fussy because I'm a girl..about my appear, attitude, etc.
And sometimes unknown number (it seems a guy) in my phone annoy me.

Yeah, everyone around me will be like OMG, surpise, what the heck, look at me weirdly and curious, etc.
Nah but I never heard a guy turned to be a girl and vice versa in real life. That's just happen in anime like Kashimashi.
If it's transexual, I ever heard of it.

Last edited by Fate21; 2009-08-06 at 14:17.
Fate21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 21:10   Link #34
AnimeFan188

Hmm, in case anyone's interested, I found a couple of WebComics on the topic:

http://www.sgvy.com/archives/Edda1/Cover.html

(click "next" to proceed)

http://jeaniebottle.com/review.php?comicID=1

(click the arrows below the comic to proceed)
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 21:21   Link #35
ZeBird0
In a tree

Let's see... if I was a girl, then I would probably freak out for the whole day. After that, I would rather just live with it, or get plastic surgery to get back to being a guy again, or turn lesbian. Just thinking of shopping for clothes makes me go... Ick.

Plus there's the social difference if you suddenly changed genders. I actually would have to drop out of school cause I go to an all-boys school.

If I was born a girl... well... then I would probably be living a completely different lifestyle, and I would be posting here about how weird it would be if I suddenly turned into a guy.
Old 2009-08-24, 22:37   Link #36
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Yeah, this is definitely something I've pondered for quite some time now.

Regardless of whether I turned into a girl overnight or if I was born a female, my lifestyle would be much more positive if I kept my general personality in check. I'd probably be way less of a NEET and much more social since guys would actually give me the time of day. A guy with a small stature like myself would probably be a lot more fitting as a girl, and my very silent personality would contribute to making me more cute than just an asshole. In the end I would consider it a godsend if I were to somehow turn into a girl for no explained reasons, but that's without me considering the drawbacks of course. I'm no to keen on suddenly gaining an interest for males, so I'll just end up a lesbian. I can't say I'm all too excited about the various mood swings and the monthly greetings, and pregnancy would be out of the question for me too. It's fun to think about it, and it would be nice to experience it for at least one day.

What about the very limited amount of people I know? Well I'm sure my parents would be ecstatic, since my mother always wanted a daughter. My real friends wouldn't care too much, though I can already imagine one of them hitting on me far too much for my liking. Online wouldn't really matter, since people can't really tell at first glance anyways.

Though in the end, I'd say the best part of suddenly turning into a woman would be the fact that I don't have to ever worry about getting kicked in between the legs anymore.
Old 2009-08-25, 07:26   Link #37
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Neither into manly looking girls or drag queens but I find Unisex (trend) quite hawt .
Old 2009-08-25, 09:01   Link #38
Dakota
disregard that (″°-°)ﺩ-

Send a message via AIM to Dakota Send a message via MSN to Dakota
I'm gonna go on the lesbian boat, obv. It'd be a waste not to know. And I'd screw around with people I don't like.

Seconding Kashimashi.
Old 2009-08-25, 13:36   Link #39
jonli
JONLIの憂'

If I turned into a girl.

First thing I'd do is masturbate, explore my body.

Call up my girlfriend, explain the situation and have lesbian sex if possible.

After that, I'll start to miss my penis.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 21:35   Link #40
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

for me as a female, i'd probably adapt to being a guy rather quickly since i'm sorta a tomboy at heart and excells in sports and excerises a lot to stay in shape. this gender bending comes to mind every now and then, oh yes. as a female, sometimes when i say something or try get my point across, it somewhat goes unheard or ignored. so maybe if i was a guy, by then i think i would be taken seriously.
clarakiss~ is offline   Reply With Quote