AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2015-11-19, 22:33   Link #34821
Skye629

God Im a bit late, was playing games all day and somehow forgot to check GG like I usually do after my morning routines

HGCE Force Impulse REVIVE -faints-

OMG IM so glad I checked myself and held off from impulse buying the original MG Freedom rofl, cant wait for the 2.0

RG 00 Quanta, bout friggin time

Hi-Res Gundam Barbatos???.....not sure what they're up to here aside from making more money

New IBO kits as expected

MG Thunderbolt line, that was fast

God that Efreet is a pleasant surprise, personally not getting but hey, its a nice addition

And lots of P-Bandai's lol (PG Unicorn Final Battle, gold plated shiki from BFT, WOL parts for the MG V2 as expected etc)

EDIT/UPDATE:

1/100 Gundam Kimaris and Gusion kits confirmed

Last edited by Skye629; 2015-11-20 at 00:01.
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-20, 01:30   Link #34822
Router25
World Connector. I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post

RG 00 Quanta, bout friggin time
If there's a 00R there's also a 00Q.
But for PG , it's only a matter of time.
Old 2015-11-20, 02:43   Link #34823
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
HGCE Force Impulse REVIVE -faints-
Meh, show me HGCE Blast Impulse then we’re talking. After the not-so-impressive mold of the HGCE Freedom (especially the face), it’s a bit hard for me to get excited about HGCE line at this point.

Quote:
MG Thunderbolt line, that was fast
Makes you wonder what frame they'll use for the MG FA Gundam. Maybe using the newest MG RX-78-2 Origin? But I think if they don't want to jack up the price too much, the 2.0 mold will do (like MG Red Warrior).

Quote:
God that Efreet is a pleasant surprise, personally not getting but hey, its a nice addition
The funny thing is, with the arrival of RE/100 Efreet Kai, if Bandai are to release its enemies (RE/100 Blue Destiny units which based on Ground Gundam body) after it, it will actually be better than MG Ground Gundams (regardless of inner frame). But if Bandai being smart, they will make a new mold for MG Blue Destiny units first to accompany RE/100 Efreet (like how MG Hyaku Shiki accompany RE/100 Dijeh) and then trace back and re-use that mold to make 2.0 version of MG Ground Gundam & Ez-8, or vice versa. Make some of them (or all of them) into P-Bandai items and they will print money.

And speaking of RE/100-MG accompaniment, with the release of MG V2, RE/100 Rig-Contio which appeared in the line-art (along with Efreet Kai) shouldn’t be too far behind (if Bandai being serious about making it like the Efreet).
Old 2015-11-20, 03:37   Link #34824
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

"Raise Your Flag" just took on a while new meaning. That thing reminds me greatly of the Union Flag/Overflag design...
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-20, 04:16   Link #34825
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

^ Wait, who's the designer of that mech? Is it Hitoshi Fukuchi?
Old 2015-11-20, 04:30   Link #34826
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Not sure. the official site doesn't show it yet, this is just a prototype fromt he same event where they showed off the HGCE Impulse, apparently. It's "McGills' Gundam" (working name)

ALSO: I'm going WTF is this? What are you teasing this time, Bandai? If I were to hazard a guess, this might be an RG Shining or God Gundam...

And DAT FRAME:
Old 2015-11-20, 05:42   Link #34827
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Meh, show me HGCE Blast Impulse then we’re talking. After the not-so-impressive mold of the HGCE Freedom (especially the face), it’s a bit hard for me to get excited about HGCE line at this point.
Wait whats wrong with the HGCE Freedom's mold and the face? I took a look and the face looks just like the RG/MG face/style. The rest of the kit is on point too with the modern proportions and a solid build (the only issue I keep hearing is the lack of a proper shield connection)

That being said, P-Bandai HGCE Blast Impulse -trollface-
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-20, 06:05   Link #34828
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
ALSO: I'm going WTF is this? What are you teasing this time, Bandai? If I were to hazard a guess, this might be an RG Shining or God Gundam...
Could be the Shining Gundam. Not the God Gundam; shoulder frame doesn't match up with what's seen in G-Gundam episode 27.
Old 2015-11-20, 06:23   Link #34829
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Wait whats wrong with the HGCE Freedom's mold and the face? I took a look and the face looks just like the RG/MG face/style. The rest of the kit is on point too with the modern proportions and a solid build (the only issue I keep hearing is the lack of a proper shield connection)
The thick grey cheek-pads and the big eyes (almost like G-Self) just don't jive with me.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2015-11-20, 06:41   Link #34830
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Could be the Shining Gundam. Not the God Gundam; shoulder frame doesn't match up with what's seen in G-Gundam episode 27.
- Probably. But then again I didn't think they could use the RG Exia's frame to build the RG 00 Gundam, and I was sorely mistaken. Most likely it'll be the Shining, but a God Gundam will probably use a slightly modified version of the frame.
Old 2015-11-20, 08:33   Link #34831
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

Quote:
Not sure. the official site doesn't show it yet, this is just a prototype fromt he same event where they showed off the HGCE Impulse, apparently. It's "McGills' Gundam" (working name)

And DAT FRAME:
wait, the green orb thing was meant to be the Mobile Trace System? if it were, that is big unless the reactor was integrated into the chassis.
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-20, 13:38   Link #34832
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Well, when you consider the acrobatics pilots need for their Mobile Fighters, wouldn't it make sense to have a wide, roomy cockpit?
Old 2015-11-20, 14:02   Link #34833
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Well, when you consider the acrobatics pilots need for their Mobile Fighters, wouldn't it make sense to have a wide, roomy cockpit?
also the fact they had to transfer from the Core Lander into the actual cockpit that comes with its own 'dressing room' a.k.a. Domon's uncomfortable looking suit up sequence?
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-20, 18:07   Link #34834
Router25
World Connector. I think

I could almost see it.
RG build fighters hahaha
Old 2015-11-21, 05:50   Link #34835
Ryuuoh DeltaPlus
A Random Lurker

Quote:
I would like to believe it's the Shining Gundam.

It's just speculation, but how the chest vents and the overall layout really screams Shining Gundam to me:

Old 2015-11-21, 06:18   Link #34836
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

In HK atm and I had decided I wouldn't get any gunpla while I was here but after seeing a PG Unicorn on display I'm mighty tempted to get one now>_<

It really is worse going into a shop to have a look at whats in stock rather than just on a website, the temptation is insane....
Old 2015-11-21, 06:26   Link #34837
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuoh DeltaPlus View Post
I would like to believe it's the Shining Gundam.

It's just speculation, but how the chest vents and the overall layout really screams Shining Gundam to me:

The chest vents look more like God Gundam's actually:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-21, 07:29   Link #34838
Chibiloli

Yeah, this is kinda killing me, I've been looking for a picture of the Gjallahorn Mobile Worker kit, can anybody here link me a pic?
Old 2015-11-21, 10:40   Link #34839
Ryuuoh DeltaPlus
A Random Lurker

@LoweGear Oh yeah I stand corrected

Well, at least they're giving G Gundam some love (hopefully)
Old 2015-11-21, 17:59   Link #34840
~Destiny~
Tra La Laaaa~

Send a message via MSN to ~Destiny~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
The thick grey cheek-pads and the big eyes (almost like G-Self) just don't jive with me.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Cant argue on the grey cheek parts though I dont personally mind them. But the big eyes are definitely due to the stickers. the actual molded eyes are much smaller

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy