Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-12-03, 06:12   Link #1
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Holy Corpse Rising (Seigai no Majo)

Plot:
In fifteenth century Rome, witches have declared war against humanity. A young man named Nikola, whose parents were cruelly murdered by a witch before his eyes, discovers that he is now the key to winning the war. Using sorcery skills acquired through years of careful study, Nikola must revive twelve witches known as the “First Witches” who will become his allies and weapons to defeat the enemy. But there is one small hitch: in order to revive the witches from their eternal slumber, Nikola must form a marriage contract with each one. Just how many witches can Nikola marry in order to save the world?

So Seven Seas just revealed they have licensed this manga for english and will release it in 2016. I'm surprise i never heard about this manga until now and it's from Hosana Tanaka, the author of Ninja Girls. I'm looking forward to it since it sounds like a battle harem.
Old 2015-12-03, 07:07   Link #2
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post

Plot:
In fifteenth century Rome, witches have declared war against humanity. A young man named Nikola, whose parents were cruelly murdered by a witch before his eyes, discovers that he is now the key to winning the war. Using sorcery skills acquired through years of careful study, Nikola must revive twelve witches known as the “First Witches” who will become his allies and weapons to defeat the enemy. But there is one small hitch: in order to revive the witches from their eternal slumber, Nikola must form a marriage contract with each one. Just how many witches can Nikola marry in order to save the world?

So Seven Seas just revealed they have licensed this manga for english and will release it in 2016. I'm surprise i never heard about this manga until now and it's from Hosana Tanaka, the author of Ninja Girls. I'm looking forward to it since it sounds like a battle harem.
You bait me there
is the battle harem like Sekirei ?
where not only MC but everyone can have their harem and fights with their harem?
if like that i might will follow this
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battle harem, historical, marriage, witches