AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-27, 03:09   Link #121
n0m@n
C-Z

@merihim: Even though volume 7 is dedicated to Akeno, Isei still gets lucky with other girls. Even other volumes are similar.

I also finished Life 3 now
Old 2011-11-27, 05:39   Link #122
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@merihim: Even though volume 7 is dedicated to Akeno, Isei still gets lucky with other girls. Even other volumes are similar.

I also finished Life 3 now
Good work! So which volume after doess rias start making isse call her by name
Old 2011-11-27, 07:54   Link #123
n0m@n
C-Z

From end of volume 10. Well thats when Isei called her by her name for the first time.
Old 2011-11-27, 09:19   Link #124
nfsac

n0ma@n, The last picture of volume 10 is Rias crying and holding Issei face on her hand.
What was her answer to his confession?
Old 2011-11-27, 14:40   Link #125
yuiichi9

Spoiler for Chaos Brigade:
Old 2011-11-27, 16:15   Link #126
endarion88

@ n0ma@n thank you very much for the translation i hope you will keep it up
also it is possible for someone to translate the names on the previous images? i'm having some problems associating name and face except for rias

(sorry for bad english)
Old 2011-11-27, 18:33   Link #127
n0m@n
C-Z

@nfsac
Spoiler for answer:

@yuiichi9:
Well Chaos Brigade is made up lot of factions. The leader,Orphus, wants to live in a certain 'place'. That place is the like the dimensional gap between the humans world and underworld. But a Dragon known as "Apocalypse Dragon Great Red" lives there. So he wants to get rid of him. Also the Great is known as "DxD" which stand for "Dragon of Dragon".
Anyway so far there are the few factions in the CB with different objective.
The first is the "Old Demon-lord" faction. it composes of descendant of the old demon-lords Beelzebub, Asmodeus, and Leviathan. They don't like the fact about the new-demon-lords and that they were rejected by the devils society. That's why they want to destroy the devil's world and human's world to recreate the world.

The second is the "Vali faction". Vali is the possesor of the Longinus "Divine-dividing", the counterpart to Isei's Sacred Gear and also his biggest rival. Vali is actually the descendant of the real "Lucifer" and also a half-human, which is why he have a Sacred Gear. His motive is to fight strong guys and his biggest aim is to beat Great Red. The other members comprises of descendant of Monkey-king, descendant of King Arthur, Fenrir and also Koneko's sister.

The third faction is the "Hero" factions. The members are all humans with ancestor whom were a "Heroes". The leader is the descendant of Cao Cao and he holds the ultimate longinus "True Longinus". They want to take down other beings because they believe that it is the work of heroes like themselves. The other member comprises the descendant of Hercules, Joan of arc, and many more. So far they are the group who holds the most number of Longinus, which is 3 longinus. Also they gather or kidnap Sacred Gear possesors so they could make them use Balance break.

@endarion88:
I think whsie mentioned the names already. But I'll just write it down again.
From Top to Bottom, Left to Right.

-Hyodou Isei(Pawn) -Rias Gremory(King)
-Asia Argento(Bishop) -Toujo Koneko(Rook)
-Himejima Akeno(Queen) -Kiba Yuuto(Knight)
-Zenovia (Knight) -Gasper Vladi(Bishop) <---It's a guy
-Irina -Rosweisse

Anyway Gasper is a guy. He likes to cross-dress in a girls uniform. He appears in volume 4, but he is already the servant of Rias before the story began.
Old 2011-11-27, 23:46   Link #128
Athena
The Power of One

When does Rook #2 appear? I've read only up to Volume 5 (me only know Chinese) and didn't hear of Rosweisse...
Old 2011-11-28, 03:10   Link #129
n0m@n
C-Z

Rossweisse becomes Rias's devil in end of volume 7, but she appeared much before that. Odin appears in volume 5 so she appeared is well, but her name wasn't revealed.
Old 2011-11-28, 03:28   Link #130
Midou

Quote:
Rossweisse becomes Rias's devil in end of volume 7, but she appeared much before that. Odin appears in volume 5 so she appeared is well, but her name wasn't revealed.
Since she was one of an angel in Odin faction, why did she become Rias's servant?

Does she have any affection to Issei?
Old 2011-11-28, 04:00   Link #131
n0m@n
C-Z

@Midou
She's not a angel. She's a valkyrie. Also she turned into a devil because Odin ditched her in Iseei's town. Rias made her into her servant by bribing her. Apparantly devils get paid more and have more postive factors then valkyrie. So Rossweisse became a devil without a second thought.
Also she showed no sign of romantic feeling towards Isei yet. It's said that everyone in Rias's group has feelings for Isei but nothing romantic happened between them. Possibly in the future volume she may. Also even though she is about the same age is Isei, she became a teacher at his school.
Old 2011-11-28, 17:47   Link #132
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Is she the one scolding Odin, saying that Vallaha would go crazy if Odin does whatever?
Old 2011-11-29, 00:41   Link #133
n0m@n
C-Z

@KiRa08o2
Yes thats the one.

Life 4 is 40% complete.

Last edited by n0m@n; 2011-11-29 at 02:23.
Old 2011-11-29, 03:55   Link #134
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
@KiRa08o2
Yes thats the one.

Life 4 is 40% complete.
Thanks Good work
Old 2011-11-29, 09:37   Link #135
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Thanks!!! It's nice LN. Another contradiction like To Aru Majutsu Index. Not all in the name of GOD is good guy. BTW i have a question:
What role the character take in rating game for rias group?
like:
ise = close combat fighter??
kiba = swordman
and so on...
Old 2011-11-29, 09:45   Link #136
bumbayker

May I ask how do some of you know what happens in the later volumes when Baka-Tsuki hasn't finished translating volume 1 in English?
Old 2011-11-29, 10:35   Link #137
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Some of us read it in Japanese, while other read it in Chinese. English translation is not the only source of information you know?
Old 2011-11-29, 10:56   Link #138
bumbayker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Some of us read it in Japanese, while other read it in Chinese. English translation is not the only source of information you know?
Yes, I know there are other sources. I'm just a bit appalled to how some people here give out advanced info of the story without even placing a spoiler tag. Majority of the community here can't read japanese or chinese so I was expecting a bit of courtesy on that.
Old 2011-11-29, 11:15   Link #139
kadaj1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbayker View Post
Yes, I know there are other sources. I'm just a bit appalled to how some people here give out advanced info of the story without even placing a spoiler tag. Majority of the community here can't read japanese or chinese so I was expecting a bit of courtesy on that.
that's the deal with LN thread
and i guess almost everyone who visit this thread are looking for spoiler
Old 2011-11-29, 11:15   Link #140
larethian

yes, it does suck getting spoiled.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural