AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-08-14, 10:15   Link #45321
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Huh... Frankly, I won't be able to stay true to your projection of Sae because initially there wasn't any wars after the White Knight Incident, public or covert. Thing is, I could make something that may go along the line but it may not have that much impact on you as the original does.
Old 2013-08-14, 10:22   Link #45322
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Well like I said. If you could keep true to her characterization as the innocent one that rose to the occasion in a none bad ass way... Then I'm glad that I asked you to take care of her.

@fireminer: take those years and compress all that misery into 1 year. Then add, for all intents and purposes, living death as just a piece of a machine without seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling nothing. Just aware that you are. Not even a sense of time. Not even a brain but only as a formless psyche. And you have no one to call to save you. You're just resigning yourself to that fate.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-14, 10:36   Link #45323
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I'll try come up with a profile + backstory for Sae then post it here, unless you want me to pm it to you first.
Old 2013-08-14, 10:37   Link #45324
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Post is fine. This thread needs more activity anyway
Old 2013-08-14, 11:43   Link #45325
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quite hard to write this one out so I'd like to apologize in advance if it's not within your expectations.

Spoiler for Sae Katami Profile:

...and this is her story:

Spoiler for Sae Katami backstory:
Old 2013-08-14, 11:53   Link #45326
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The only issue I have is how she became the consciousness of the IS. i don't know why she became that way or why shenchose that path in your route.

Originally it is made clear Sae did not want to become an equalizer. But she was beaten by the terrorist who was already in 2nd shift as she was. At that point she was already dying. In a last ditch effort she activated her IS and forced the equalizer protocols to breakdown her body into data and reconstruct herself in her prime form. Ofcourse this meant she would be listed as an equalizer rather than a pilot. However this retranscription of her database granted her 5 minutes of practical immortality. In those 5 minutes she was no longer contrained by the limits of human flesh in terms of mental processing, physical strength and reaction as well as regeneration more accurately described as repeated reconstruction. When the 5 minutes finished, Sae is completely registered as an equalizer and loses all rights as pilot. She is broken back down into data and sleeps in the IS core.

So maybe make the way she turned into the core a bit more poignant by giving a reason why it was necessary.
Old 2013-08-14, 11:59   Link #45327
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Second paragraph onwards would highlight the fact that her interests lie within the stars and all her life is just her doing what she loves: finding a(n easier) way to explore outer space.

But yeah, I should probably add that she wants to see for herself the worlds beyond, hence why she wants her consciousness transplanted into the Core itself.

Also, that way I figured she'd able to decide who she would want the Athena's pilot to be.
Old 2013-08-14, 12:06   Link #45328
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Hmm why not make a scientist do it of his own volition when Sae voiced her regrets of not seeing the future she ws entrusting to the new generation. Despite deciding to retire early anyway or something?
Old 2013-08-14, 12:12   Link #45329
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Probably, if that's the only thing that needs fixing. Anyways, I gotta sleep for now so... ciao!
Old 2013-08-14, 22:02   Link #45330
DarkJak2050

There's a new one in the archive.

Infinite Stratos Shooting Star

Edit:
Link fixed. Sorry about that.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-14, 22:06   Link #45331
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Death link!
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 00:28   Link #45332
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Eh--

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?!

Someone else is using the name Shooting Star!
Old 2013-08-15, 03:00   Link #45333
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Question should the Rep candidate of Vatican City be called Rep Candidate of Holy See?

Reading on the wiki, got kind of confused.

Edit: My first three OC girls (Yuu, Araya, Lisa) are still active. Reason being Yuu is too fun to abandon .

When you have Super Robot (IS), you definitely have a Super-robot pilot who is hot-blooded and passionate.
Old 2013-08-15, 03:37   Link #45334
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

@agetreme: Well, that is kind of weird! But what exactly does she represent for? The nation, or the church? If it's the church, then is it an Order, or she only answered to Cardinals and the Holy Father?
By the way, she should be under the blessing of Ave Maria and Archangel Gabriel!

Last edited by Fireminer; 2013-08-15 at 06:49.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 04:30   Link #45335
DarkJak2050

Oh, I hate being on the other side of the planet...

It seems that most of the activity on here is when I'm asleep...
Old 2013-08-15, 05:18   Link #45336
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@stratos is it imperative that there is no secret war in the grand scheme of Athena?
Old 2013-08-15, 05:42   Link #45337
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Still working that part out. Hehe...

It'll probably not be so major that people will be dying left and right. It's just a secret team trying to develop an IS for deep-space exploration.
Old 2013-08-15, 05:43   Link #45338
demino_hellsin
That one guy

So Sae really can't be her original self? XD

curious to see how she turns out in your fic. If she makes the cut XD
Old 2013-08-15, 05:47   Link #45339
DarkJak2050

StratoSpear, I posted a tech idea few weeks ago and I want your thought on it. I'll repost it if you want to see it.
Old 2013-08-15, 05:49   Link #45340
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Still working that part out. Hehe...

It'll probably not be so major that people will be dying left and right. It's just a secret team trying to develop an IS for deep-space exploration.
For some reason, I think Stargazer's ending is in store for this fic.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest