AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-11-25, 19:19   Link #1121
newtype385

The second showing was for the film critics for the upcoming movie reviews.
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 19:20   Link #1122
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

The full spoilers come from China... So they can be doubtful. There was a full screening, but that was for critics and news outfits.

So I think the NS people are stirring up something in desperation
Old 2014-11-25, 19:22   Link #1123
newtype385

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
The full spoilers come from China... So they can be doubtful. There was a full screening, but that was for critics and news outfits.

So I think the NS people are stirring up something in desperation
Exactly the 2 chan full movie spoilers and any full movie spoilers are fake.
Old 2014-11-25, 19:25   Link #1124
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
Exactly the 2 chan full movie spoilers and any full movie spoilers are fake.
you're probably right, I kinda hope that one is fake there sounds WAY too much that sounds off...like I don't think Naruto is going to think he got dumped during the middle of a major crisis
Old 2014-11-25, 19:25   Link #1125
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

I laugh at the fact that the NS people are trying to ruin the movie for everybody
Old 2014-11-25, 19:26   Link #1126
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
The second showing was for the film critics for the upcoming movie reviews.
Yeah Critics aren't going to be releasing spoilers because that could cost them their job and potentially a lawsuit. So no such information would come from them before the film is officially released other than "Wow!" "That was great" "That was horrible" "That is oscar worthy" etc... Fans who are the ones to put out spoilers would only have seen the 30 minutes of clips. So it is just the extreme NaruSaku fans stirring up trouble because they don't like other besides them being happy.
Old 2014-11-25, 19:43   Link #1127
sayde

Not about to call out anyone in particular, but if you read the full synopsis of the movie from the thread that post I linked to was from (which is not to be confused with the post itself), there's no NH bashing or any events to discredit NH anywhere to be seen. So while we're free to dismiss them as fake, can we at least try not to write it off as NS BS? The person providing the spoilers there has been pretty consistent afterall.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 19:48   Link #1128
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Not about to call out anyone in particular, but if you read the full synopsis of the movie from the thread that post I linked to was from (which is not to be confused with the post itself), there's no NH bashing or any events to discredit NH anywhere to be seen. So while we're free to dismiss them as fake, can we at least try not to write it off as NS BS? The person providing the spoilers there has been pretty consistent afterall.
That isn't what we are talking about. It's the "confirmed" rumors that SasuSaku was completely ignored in the movie that seems to be getting around to stir up tension between NH and SS.
Old 2014-11-25, 19:50   Link #1129
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

The person trying to propagate the spoilers that not much SS is present doesn't account the remaining 2 hours of screen time, what's fascinating is that they don't match the Japanese pre screening spoilers. Further more, the leaked art does not show anything with regards to Hanabi's sage eye
Old 2014-11-25, 19:53   Link #1130
newtype385

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
That isn't what we are talking about. It's the "confirmed" rumors that SasuSaku was completely ignored in the movie that seems to be getting around to stir up tension between NH and SS.
Yeah they are trying that. Even though Kishimoto said himself at the premier SasuSaku would have a lot of interaction together during the full movie
Old 2014-11-25, 19:54   Link #1131
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

So anyway I'm gonna move on from the movie spoilers because I don't think my heart can take all the movie spoilers are out! And no these are fakes...I'm gonna try to discuss about something else, kay...hhhmm oh here's something I wanna know from you guys if you want to answer

Well given Hinata's huge SURGE in popularity as shown in the character polls in the manga and I kinda stand corrected lol it was rather 3 polls straight Hinata has trumped Sakura lol, now I am sure this is old news for many if not all of you but I want to repeat the history of the character polls lol

The last time Sakura ever beat Hinata was back in chapter 282 where Sakura placed 6th and Hinata was 20th, the next poll was chapter 360 and this would be the start where Sakura just could never catch up Hinata placed 8th and Sakura placed 11th, next was Chapter 531's poll Hinata was 10th and Sakura was 12th (reason was the former Akatsuki members coming back brought a surge of popularity for them still Hinata was still the top female of the series) and the final poll was in chapter 584 where Hinata was once again 8th and Sakura was 10th

That being said, Hinata's stock just seemed to be on the rise lol and with the Last Movie coming out which is gonna be a HUGE chapter in Hinata's life, do you think if they did another character poll that Hinata would once again climb the ranks, for a reminder the last character poll was as such with the top 10 being

Naruto Uzumaki - 9,889 votes
Sasuke Uchiha - 8,099 votes
Kakashi Hatake - 7,568 votes
Gaara - 6,788 votes
Itachi Uchiha - 6,555 votes
Minato Namikaze - 6,222 votes
Shikamaru Nara - 6,220 votes
Hinata Hyūga - 5,789 votes
Iruka Umino - 5,444 votes
Sakura Haruno - 4,905 votes

Personally I think Hinata can reach a solid 5th or 6th, the top 4 or 5 are REALLY tough contenders lol but I will be VERY pleasantly surprise if she could take higher lol well what do you guys think? Think she'd get more popular or jsut stay in the same spot?
Old 2014-11-25, 20:01   Link #1132
sayde

Quote:
I see. Well all I've seen so far are relatively brief descriptions of the main points of the plot. So there's a lot of room left for SS. If I were an SS fan, I wouldn't get bent out of shape just yet. No ones actually provided a legit full detailed summary of the entire plot just yet that I know of--just little tid bits that weren't necessarily covered by the 30 minute preview.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 20:33   Link #1133
newtype385

Naruto and Hinata art

Found this pretty touching. part 1 link http://onemerryjester.tumblr.com/post/103596090435/part part 2 link
Old 2014-11-25, 21:27   Link #1134
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
So some Sasusaku fans believe the Narusaku fans they should know Narusaku fans can't be trusted at al right now they are having a meltdown still after three weeks.
Old 2014-11-25, 21:35   Link #1135
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
So some Sasusaku fans believe the Narusaku fans they should know Narusaku fans can't be trusted at al right now they are having a meltdown still after three weeks.
I've heard that they have been creating new accounts to do so. so no one would know it was them. excessive but sadly I have seen people do stuff like that before.
Old 2014-11-25, 21:43   Link #1136
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
This has nothing to do with NaruSaku fans starting trouble. This guy was at the second screening with the full movie. http://animecontinuum.tumblr.com/

We are now getting legit spoilers for the full movie. It wasn't a two hour movie. A lot of characters only made minor cameos. The movie is about NaruHina. Sasuke appears in Konoha, destroys parts of the falling moon, and that is it. There is no SasuSaku or Team 7. Sakura is just there for NaruHina. Sai and Shikamaru are just there for NaruHina. Toneri was just there to make Naruto jealous for NaruHina. No SasuSaku. No ShikaTema. No SaiIno and ChojiKarui explanations. Just NaruHina, a wedding, and their kids. That is why there is a backlash from SS and non-pairing fans.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 21:49   Link #1137
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
This has nothing to do with NaruSaku fans starting trouble. This guy was at the second screening with the full movie. http://animecontinuum.tumblr.com/

We are now getting legit spoilers for the full movie. It wasn't a two hour movie. A lot of characters only made minor cameos. The movie is mostly NaruHina. Sasuke appears in Konoha, destroys parts of the falling moon, and that is it. There is no SasuSaku or Team 7. Sakura is just there for NaruHina. Sai and Shikamaru are just there for NaruHina. Toneri was just there to make Naruto jealous for NaruHina. No SasuSaku. No ShikaTema. No SaiIno and ChojiKarui explanations. Just NaruHina, a wedding, and their kids. That is why there is a backlash from SS and non-pairing fans.
and you know this guy is telling the truth how? (sarcasm mode) of course everything on the internet is the truth so why would anyone lie?

The second showing would have been closed to all except professional movie critics and important people in the industry. They aren't going to risk leaking too much info early.
Old 2014-11-25, 21:57   Link #1138
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post

We are now getting legit spoilers for the full movie. It wasn't a two hour movie. A lot of characters only made minor cameos. The movie is about NaruHina. Sasuke appears in Konoha, destroys parts of the falling moon, and that is it. There is no SasuSaku or Team 7. Sakura is just there for NaruHina. Sai and Shikamaru are just there for NaruHina. Toneri was just there to make Naruto jealous for NaruHina. No SasuSaku. No ShikaTema. No SaiIno and ChojiKarui explanations. Just NaruHina, a wedding, and their kids. That is why there is a backlash from SS and non-pairing fans.
I think your being a little bit to naive You have to wait or the whole movie first if they did show the movie to critics they are not going to spoil the movie or complain about when it not even out yet.
Old 2014-11-25, 22:21   Link #1139
DJ1107

So that whole "Kishi hinted at more Naruhina babies in Part 3" thing. Anyone mind posting a source for that? Need it for another board I regularly go to.
DJ1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 22:36   Link #1140
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
and you know this guy is telling the truth how? (sarcasm mode) of course everything on the internet is the truth so why would anyone lie?

The second showing would have been closed to all except professional movie critics and important people in the industry. They aren't going to risk leaking too much info early.
I don't know. Maybe because he also posted his tickets to the second showing? Hello? Seriously, this isn't some government secret. People are going to spoil the movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
I think your being a little bit to naive You have to wait or the whole movie first if they did show the movie to critics they are not going to spoil the movie or complain about when it not even out yet.
Oh, I am not naive. I could care less about this movie. Naruto is over. But enough trusted sources have posted summaries about the full movie. Kishi and SP made a NaruHina movie. Of course other pairing fans are going to be pissed when NaruHina eclipses everything. And non-pairing fans won't be crazy about it and wonder why Hinata became the main heroine.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
movie