Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-10-23, 08:31   Link #3001
Kohakuren

they broke it, lol, more gems incoming
Kohakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-23, 08:33   Link #3002
Starway

Incompetent how can you fuck something up worse after a two hour maintenance and I just finished are guerrilla quest too guess that's 30ap down the drain.
Old 2015-10-23, 08:39   Link #3003

Gonna go and sleep, I hope they give us more apples and quartzs ;w;, and pray that there is no roll back.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-23, 08:48   Link #3004
GDB

10 quartz and 10 apples for compensation. That's 27 total quartz from this event, not counting the ones from nodes or daily login bonuses.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-23, 08:52   Link #3005
Kohakuren

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
10 quartz and 10 apples for compensation. That's 27 total quartz from this event, not counting the ones from nodes or daily login bonuses.
thats was for previous maint. and they broke the game after it - now it's unlimited maint works. Should be more free stuff
Kohakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-23, 08:53   Link #3006
GDB

Yeah, was just coming to update that since I'm catching up on what I missed during the night. Well, kind of missed, since I couldn't sleep worth a damn after waking up in a coughing fit and managed to do the 3am and 5am guerrilla quests once each.

At least now I'll be able to get the oil changed in my car today/tomorrow instead of waiting until Tuesday.
Old 2015-10-23, 09:28   Link #3007
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

And here I thought I'd need another month or two before I could do a 10 roll again, yes, bring in all the Quartz DW, based.
Old 2015-10-23, 09:53   Link #3008
larethian

I wont mind a 24hr maintenace and 30+ quartz like the one we got in the first few days.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-23, 10:03   Link #3009
Starway

Um this can't be right can it I mean going from a small 40 employees to a even smaller 19 also what's with that low capital is this real or photoshop if this is real I don't even know what to think.
Old 2015-10-23, 10:10   Link #3010
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

I was watching NP vids on youtube and

"Hikari o nome, Ekusukariba MORGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN"

is so badass xDD Is this what they call Alter's NP now? Are we gonna hear her yell Excalibur Morgan in HF movie(s)?
Old 2015-10-23, 10:12   Link #3011
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post

Um this can't be right can it I mean going from a small 40 employees to a even smaller 19 also what's with that low capital is this real or photoshop if this is real I don't even know what to think.
Well i dunno. In software maintenance phase you wont meed as many people. Most of the game already developed. They just dont have a robust testing and deployment framework. Which im glad bec of the quartz
Old 2015-10-23, 10:13   Link #3012
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Their programmers are all crying & bleeding lying prone on the floor as everything around them burns.

Their servers revolted screaming "No More!" as it unleashed all the hamsters that was powering it.

There were flames, there were screams. And then...there was only silence.
Old 2015-10-23, 10:17   Link #3013
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
I was watching NP vids on youtube and

"Hikari o nome, Ekusukariba MORGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN"

is so badass xDD Is this what they call Alter's NP now? Are we gonna hear her yell Excalibur Morgan in HF movie(s)?
It's always been called Excalibur Morgan. She just never said it before.
Old 2015-10-23, 10:19   Link #3014
larethian

When i saw they are going to change how data are going to be cached, i knew it wasnt going to go well.

Hm. I guess i should have posted a warning for people not to login right away. But i needed to be on the road after my last reddit post.
Old 2015-10-23, 10:23   Link #3015
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Well i dunno. In software maintenance phase you wont meed as many people. Most of the game already developed. They just dont have a robust testing and deployment framework. Which im glad bec of the quartz
21 people disappeared from their company and their earnings is only 1 million yen something seems a little off, ever the costs from the brand and voices actors and other stuff pretty much destroyed all their earnings and they laid off half their stuff, this is photoshopped or their company is merging with another company or something and their lowering the numbers slowly.

By the way the game just hit 2 stars on the App Store if your wondering how it because 80% of the score are 1 star I'm wondering if which is more likely game is discontinued, game is given to another company, they merge with another company or if DW manages to turn things around.
Old 2015-10-23, 10:29   Link #3016
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
21 people disappeared from their company and their earnings is only 1 million yen something seems a little off, ever the costs from the brand and voices actors and other stuff pretty much destroyed all their earnings and they laid off half their stuff, this is photoshopped or their company is merging with another company or something and their lowering the numbers slowly.
Thats not their earning. Its capital for the startup. Not sure in Japan, probably akin to paid up capital in my country. 10k US is decent for a startup. Which it means the compnay is worth that much at the start and legally sueable for maximum that amount if's a pte ltd or LLC in US terms. At least its not a 'paper' compnay.
Old 2015-10-23, 10:36   Link #3017
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Game is up. I have 3 gorillas and 1 party quest to do.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-23, 10:47   Link #3018
Starway

Huh don't remember amazons nor their being a guerrilla event were the party event is supposed to be.

Edit sweet different boss too.
Old 2015-10-23, 10:54   Link #3019
MartianMage

I should finish with my bat farm soon so I can switch to Iri <3
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-23, 10:56   Link #3020
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

One of the quests I have still had Hassan while the other had Siegfried. There was suppose to be gorilla quests back to back at 23:00 and 0:00 according to the datamine times. When the date rolled in in Japan, the enemies must have changed as well.

And things are running smoothly now. What madness is this? Or did I just jinx it?

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon