AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-08-21, 15:25   Link #981
Kohakuren

I need an advice. Just now rolled "Verdant Sound of destruction" and now i am thinking what is better for Kiyohime Iron training for extra def and HP (synergy with her first skill also) or go for all in attack
Kohakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-21, 15:38   Link #982
tiatiu

halo can i ask im new in this game i do the even that drop QP card but anyone know how to use it cause isee my QP isnt raised the same as the number on qp card

sorry i know know it automaticly used
tiatiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-21, 15:49   Link #983
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatiu View Post
halo can i ask im new in this game i do the even that drop QP card but anyone know how to use it cause isee my QP isnt raised the same as the number on qp card
The QP cards are automatically added into your QP. The number listed in the summary window after you cleared a QP (not the bonus from mission) already counted that in.

On the subject of QP, did they nerf the QP mission or I'm just having some really bad luck... Been getting only around 75-90k QP each 20AP (40AP) mission run so far +_+
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-21, 15:56   Link #984
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Clearing 14th main quest in Rome. Quite hard comparing to most of other missions. I know that last boss is Atilla but what else to anticipate? I cleared first and second fights on 14th quest. One more to clear.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-21, 16:04   Link #985
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Welp, I got my 40 crystals and got shit, to think I was looking forward to it.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-21, 16:07   Link #986
Kohakuren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlightz View Post
The QP cards are automatically added into your QP. The number listed in the summary window after you cleared a QP (not the bonus from mission) already counted that in.

On the subject of QP, did they nerf the QP mission or I'm just having some really bad luck... Been getting only around 75-90k QP each 20AP (40AP) mission run so far +_+
it just depends on what enemies you get on the mercy of RNG. same chests from different enemies give you different amount of QP - for example Gold chest from gold door drop whole 81k of QP. while Gold chest from silver door - 27k (iirc)
Kohakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-21, 17:34   Link #987
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohakuren View Post
it just depends on what enemies you get on the mercy of RNG. same chests from different enemies give you different amount of QP - for example Gold chest from gold door drop whole 81k of QP. while Gold chest from silver door - 27k (iirc)
Oh right, thanks, I didn't know gold chests from silver doors award less QP than similar chests from gold doors. I must be unlucky so far then (or I was lucky the last time I did QP missions).
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-21, 18:54   Link #988
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Same for me, only met like 2 golden dragon doors. Would have cost more if it wasn't for the 1/2 AP event.

Kiyohimmeee, why won't you stalk me?
Old 2015-08-21, 19:59   Link #989
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Always mess things up on mobile >_<

Got to say those hardcore guys on reddit are the ones that should make both you and I real envious. Seeing them complete ascension on Arturia.
Now I feel like wanting a Jeanne. I'm not that interested in blue saber. Alter saber is nice with her NP damage.

Attila is so freaking cool with her attack scaling, Well over a hundred points per level.
Attila's strong indeed, but her NP is lackluster now without upgrade(Kiyohime's NP is stronger)

Fighting the urge real hard to do some quartz stone roll currently....Also, I really need to finish all those story quest and free quests for those quartz. Been spending all my AP on dailies lately
Old 2015-08-21, 22:50   Link #990
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlightz View Post

Nope. That's pretty decent, or more like, it's normal luck not bad luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Clearing 14th main quest in Rome. Quite hard comparing to most of other missions. I know that last boss is Atilla but what else to anticipate? I cleared first and second fights on 14th quest. One more to clear.
Boss of episode 14 is actually Flauros who is of beast class which takes 2x damage from Riders, casters and assassins, and 1.5x damage from berserkers, and he does 2x damage to all knights and berserkers:
http://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/3...poiler-Version

Attila is in episode 15, she's solo in the last battle out of the 3 battles, where the first 2 battles are dragons. Unless you are giving me the wrong episode numbers. You can check based on the reward. Attila's node has a chest instead of a quartz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Attila's strong indeed, but her NP is lackluster now without upgrade(Kiyohime's NP is stronger)

Fighting the urge real hard to do some quartz stone roll currently....Also, I really need to finish all those story quest and free quests for those quartz. Been spending all my AP on dailies lately
Heh. Her NP is not meant to be a finisher, I think she works well with other def-debuf characters / damage dealers. If you want to recharge your AP with quartz, focus on tomorrow's master exp quest to raise your master level as much as possible. That would make a quartz recharge worthwhile. Save the recharge for farming mats. You will need it. But then again, as I was trying to get mats for Medusa and Herc, I have enough mats to ascend Attila 2 times (I have 26 void refuse and 19 saber pieces now).
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-22, 02:26   Link #991
com_gwp

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post

This is the same problem I'm having too, heh. The half ap dailies and class events are taking up all my points, but it's silly to ignore them when they give out so much stuff. I've barely made any progress in the main story.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-22, 04:39   Link #992
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

And I finished the main story (only 15AP free-quests left but they are a bit hard). So I can focus myself on daily quests for now.
Old 2015-08-22, 06:20   Link #993
Nayim

I got Archer.......It's Arash orz.

Also I got Edward Teach, a rider servant. I don't know what his two skills are, but I heard his second skill can revive your party with half HP. Which I bummer that F/GO reddit never explain what his playstyle, np and skills work.
Old 2015-08-22, 06:58   Link #994
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

http://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/3279-Servant-Skills
https://chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/#teach/

Edward Teach's first skill is like Military Tactics of Attila and Saber Gilles with an added 1-turn attack boost. 2nd skill is a combination of Arturia's Charisma and Lancer Cu's Battle Continuation for only 3 turns with an added demerit of decrease in debuff resistance. His NP damages all, has a chance to reduce the NP charge of enemies and gives stars.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-22, 07:51   Link #995
Starway

People with EX rank luck should disappear don't you think?
Spoiler for big:

btw my latest roll which is about my 50th roll is almost exactly like this I got 2 5 stars and 2 four stars now can you guess the punchline
Old 2015-08-22, 07:59   Link #996
larethian

No black keys heh. You should really change your avatar to remove your jinx
And you need to believe!!
I also believe I have EX+++ luck, but I'll focus on grinding Herc, Attila and Medusa then let the gift quartz build up after that to exercise my EX+++ luck
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-22, 08:02   Link #997
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I have Stheno as my goddess of victory. Once I ascend her, I'll surely be able to draw better next time. I hope.

>me and my D rank Luck gets CEs and Black Keys always
;_;
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-22, 10:08   Link #998
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Haha, try a Gil or Drake avatar Starway, maybe their luck will rub off a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I also believe I have EX+++ luck, but I'll focus on grinding Herc, Attila and Medusa then let the gift quartz build up after that to exercise my EX+++ luck
*Menacingly shakes fist*

I usually have E-D Luck rank myself but have a strange twist of fate(hah) every now & then (usually just 1 in 10 though).

Ah, I remember getting a Kaleidascope in one of my rerolls but everything else was 1st class crap.
Old 2015-08-22, 10:18   Link #999
Nayim

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
http://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/3279-Servant-Skills
https://chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/#teach/

Edward Teach's first skill is like Military Tactics of Attila and Saber Gilles with an added 1-turn attack boost. 2nd skill is a combination of Arturia's Charisma and Lancer Cu's Battle Continuation for only 3 turns with an added demerit of decrease in debuff resistance. His NP damages all, has a chance to reduce the NP charge of enemies and gives stars.
Thanks! I didn't know his second skill works like that, maybe I give him a shot
Old 2015-08-22, 14:49   Link #1000
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Do bonding points have any value? Or they just add biography details and phrases for My Room?

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon