AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2003-11-12, 03:45   Link #1
EliteJounin

Anger... can you control it?

Can you control your own anger... or do you just burst?

Me, i can sometimes control it and sometimes i cant.
Except, its different for me. I am better than that. You would think that being angry with something makes you human. But what do you get out of it? Nothing. So why be angry? Yet... even while i think about this. I cant seem to control it sometimes.
EliteJounin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 04:14   Link #2
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

I dont usually get angry easily and i can usually control it when i do, you wouldnt believe how many jackasses go to my skool grrr but they neva manage to get my bad side (lucky them lol j/k). However, a friend that i hang out with alot is just soooo annoying, usually i manage to control my temper with him but the other day i just stepped on his foot realllly hard coz i couldnt keep it in no longer...he ALWAYS has to be rite...anyway he kicked me bak and i kicked him bak and we didnt speak until we were leaving and going to the bus stop ^__^
gravitation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 04:19   Link #3
EliteJounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitation
I dont usually get angry easily and i can usually control it when i do, you wouldnt believe how many jackasses go to my skool grrr but they neva manage to get my bad side (lucky them lol j/k). However, a friend that i hang out with alot is just soooo annoying, usually i manage to control my temper with him but the other day i just stepped on his foot realllly hard coz i couldnt keep it in no longer...he ALWAYS has to be rite...anyway he kicked me bak and i kicked him bak and we didnt speak until we were leaving and going to the bus stop ^__^
Hahahah... thats cute. Dont get me wrong, im a guy but i find that funny. I was gonna talk to you some more since there is no one else that is talking now but it seems you have left.
EliteJounin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 04:31   Link #4
§lightlyintoXicated
©razYŠe|u§ion§

Send a message via MSN to §lightlyintoXicated Send a message via Yahoo to §lightlyintoXicated
well usually i don get angery mm but if i do then u wouldn't wanna b anyplace near me at tht time muhahaha
§lightlyintoXicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 05:03   Link #5
Asura
should i stay longer?

Send a message via MSN to Asura
my kind of anger management is either taking in a big breath, hold it, and count till 30, or else..smoke 3 cigs @ once.

Those, of course, are only valid if I still somehow able to tolerate the cause.. if not... there's always a way to terminate the cause permanently.
Asura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 05:15   Link #6
Mad Cat
You only live once!

Send a message via ICQ to Mad Cat
I can control my anger/feelings becouse im in control of my body, arent you?
Mad Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 06:02   Link #7
hinata-chan
busy otaku

Send a message via AIM to hinata-chan
I'm one of those people that don't usually show my anger. However, if I get pissed enough that I can't keep it bottled up, I'm like a raging bull. I tend to listen to very, very negative music when I'm upset, or I'll try to calm myself down by having a drink or two. It doesn't happen very often, though.
hinata-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 06:44   Link #8
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

I usually don't get angry because I usually don't give a damn what some people say about me. However, if they do get me ticked off then it's *bammmm!* in the face. Ahem
Old 2003-11-12, 07:21   Link #9
Tomomi
chrno fangal

Hmm, it all depends on the situation. If it's something that really pisses me off, that idiot will get my knuckle sandwich!
Tomomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 07:37   Link #10
Forse
r00t for life

If it's something about me (like stupid comment or insult) I don't give a #"¤"¤, but if it's about ppl that I care....nope then I can't control it. If I don't get a chance to somehow pay back double price right away...I do it eventually, I NEVER forget.
Forse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 07:39   Link #11
Lefteris_D

I can't control my anger very well. Just seem to be losing control very easily
Old 2003-11-12, 07:58   Link #12
Seifer_us
A Hunter of Peace

It's almost impossible for me to get angry enough to even verbalize my feelings, because I'm too worried about hurting somebody else's. I really wish I could just speak my mind sometimes...
Seifer_us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 08:01   Link #13
EvilTomte
Berserker

Send a message via MSN to EvilTomte
I can. I'm very easy-going. I've only gotten into fights with guys a few times. Even though I might feel like hitting someone, it solves nothing. Just in some cases. >.<

Actually, people find the fact that I don't get mad easily annoying, since it makes it seem like I don't really even care. Which I don't in most cases. ^^
EvilTomte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 08:57   Link #14
SirJeannot
AT Field

the two last times i got angry i broke both hands because of hitting a wall instead of hitting the person ...

that was 4 years ago ... i never got angry since then (if u don't consider my father )
Old 2003-11-12, 09:00   Link #15
Koshiba

Send a message via AIM to Koshiba Send a message via MSN to Koshiba
No, I usually can't control my "anger." That is because I have bipolar disorder and usually when I go into a rage, I have trouble coming out of it and I can't control myself.
Koshiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 09:05   Link #16
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

When me Angry, Me smash STuff

AARRRRRRARGGGGGAH, Dont MEAKeee ME Mad! ! YOu make mE turn into Bad CG'ed MOOOOOONSTER!
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 12:22   Link #17
Tea Pad
Earth Died Screaming

Keep a clear head and you can plot your revenge all the better.

Like back in the third grade when Timmy Lankerson stole my sparkle glue-stick. I didn't say anything at the time. I suppose he thought I was thoroughly intimidated. The look on his face a few weeks later when I pushed a filing cabinet over on top of his schnauzer* was absolutely priceless.

Ah, memories.

*no (real) animals were harmed in the composition of this post
Tea Pad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 12:23   Link #18
Cz
Needs more sleep~

When I'm angry I curse at the object/person silently to myself. I let my imagination run free to release my anger even though I really want to take revenge against the person in real life. Well, if I had some high-tech gadgets or supernatural powers, I might. There I go with my imagination again... ^^;
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 14:24   Link #19
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

Quote:
if I had some high-tech gadgets or supernatural powers, I might.
that would be kool, there are quite a few guys in my skool that are plain old jerks, i would like to teach them a lesson *maaarrrrsss fiiirreeebaalll cchhhhargggeeee ~fire fire scream scream~* ahhh...ermm wat it wasnt me!?!?!
I keep in my anger at skool from everyone else but occasionally i let out my anger they give me on my friends *wheres the logic* but i think i do it coz i know they understand ^__^ i havent gotten in a fight in skool before either (in primary and secondary skool) but quite a few ppl leave me alone coz my primary skool friends used to say that i was "hard"* to other ppl and others listened to them and left me alone. Anyway...super powers...ahh yes that would be the day...i know im gonna go and invent a way to get me some supe...i mean ermm i have to go...bye *dashes off*

*hard is a slang term over here meaning strong or summin like that, not sure if they use it else where?
gravitation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 14:24   Link #20
Shiro MS08th
Photographer

hmm.
I can control my anger pretty well.
No more fights since way back then, anything can be settled easily.
The last time when I get angry was some guys teasing me while I'm in a bad mood and still have to finish some dredded project.
I just yell back at them and cool down myself.
Shiro MS08th is offline   Reply With Quote