AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-08-17, 10:24   Link #601
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Thats sure is more than nothing when it comes to explaining why Shinn got the Impulse, not Rey
Old 2006-08-17, 10:25   Link #602
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^The fact that a character other than Erica Simmons or Malchio even knows what the hell SEED IS piques my interest...God knows I've been preaching this for almost 2 years...Now I have to know how the hell does Dully even know what SEED is or that Shinn has it, or that there is some chart to even measure it?!?!? I take it from just seeing that "chart" he thought Shinn would be on Kira's level...But yeah it's seems extremely gay to me if it's just a 2 second revelation...That truley sucks...
Old 2006-08-17, 11:03   Link #603
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh
"I killed your girlfriend. Now come to the dark side, young Skyw... er, Yamato"?
Well, he sorta failed when the identities of the assassins were revealed. It was supposed to be silent and deadly. He could very well blame the whole thing on say, ORB had he succeeded. Hell, he would have had the chance to get Cagali as an ally, if he succeeded.

- Tak
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-17, 11:14   Link #604
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
^The fact that a character other than Erica Simmons or Malchio even knows what the hell SEED IS piques my interest...God knows I've been preaching this for almost 2 years...Now I have to know how the hell does Dully even know what SEED is or that Shinn has it, or that there is some chart to even measure it?!?!? I take it from just seeing that "chart" he thought Shinn would be on Kira's level...But yeah it's seems extremely gay to me if it's just a 2 second revelation...That truley sucks...
Well Dully is in to genetics, so i assume thats how he found out. (But why the hell he bothered to check Shinn in the first place is beyound me, unless he checked each and every single one of ZAFt soldiers)

As for him assuming that Shinn can beat Kira...well maybe he knew that Kira has SEED as well and assumed that the abilities wouldnt differ at SEED level But he failed at one thing - taking Kiras main character armor in to account I know thats assuming a lot, but i doubt that there is much known about SEED, aside the fact that it gives a boost to ones abilities.

But hey, maybe Dully's evil step brother(who appears to be the blind monk) ^(0_0)> knows all about SEED and jack and he told him so in a secret letter, because he actually supports Rau and wants to destroy teh world,and Shinn's SEED > Kira's SEED, but they forgot to take in to account that Kiras is the Ultimate Coordinator(and has Lacus dust) and this all will be revealed in the GSD special edition++ , and im obviously ranting BS here so dont mind me
Old 2006-08-17, 11:30   Link #605
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall
and this all will be revealed in the GSD special edition++ , and im obviously ranting BS here so dont mind me
I understand your pain, 'mate. Its early morning and I have not yet had my cup of coffee...

- Tak
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote