4 out of 10: Poor... 1 3.23%
3 out of 10: Bad... 0 0%
2 out of 10: Very Bad... 0 0%
1 out of 10: Torturous... 0 0%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-05-27, 22:55   Link #41
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

So Fram is sent by the fat general to "help" Zeheart, in other words her mission is most likely to keep tabs on Zeheart and report back to him.
I got the impression that guy wasn't kept in the loop and resents Zeheart for it...Ezelcant obviously wanted the bombs to be set to 30 mins to give the Federation a chance of sorts like FLit and Zeheart deduced, and I just don't see fatty going along with that had he been told all the mission parameters. He seems more like the kind that would detonate the things as soon as possible even if it meant sacrificing some of his own troops.

I'm looking forward to seeing some more of Fram but sadly this is AGE and they might just go 1 or 2 episodes without giving her any screen time. Not to mention she is guaranteed to die a horrible, pointless death. Calling it now, she will sacrifice herself to save Zeheart from a rage-mode Kio, and there'll be a naked in green light scene
Old 2012-05-28, 00:12   Link #42
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Purple hair girls never ends well in Age...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 01:11   Link #43
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

That is if they fall in love with an Asuno. Let's just see how she develops. For some reason, I feel that her character will be like Sarah from Zeta.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 01:18   Link #44
monster

I would've loved to see more of this type of episode in AGE. It's a great showing for the characters of Flit, Kio, the Captain, as well as a little bit more on the world of AGE. even Zeheart's confrontation with Kio was done well in my opinion. There's no reason for him to assume anything about Kio's identity at that point. Besides, it's nice to not get so personal in a Gundam fight once in a while.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 02:28   Link #45
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by ion475 View Post
3. The loli finally appears. Will see Zeheart kill her first or get kill first...
how the heck is Fram underaged? she looks like a fully grown woman to me.....
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 02:39   Link #46
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
how the heck is Fram underaged? she looks like a fully grown woman to me.....
The only thing I could say is that she seems a bit short... but her proportions and body shape seem adult-like to me...
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 03:13   Link #47
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

I suppose I spoke too soon on the figh scenes between the Vagan and Federation MS. For once it felt like both sides saw equal destruction of mobile suits, so that's a plus. I liked this episode a lot, defintely better than the last one, best of gen 3 thus far.

8/10

Bring on Visidian!
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 03:29   Link #48
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well Kio managed to hold himself back and save the day. Lucky for Zeheart since otherwise he'd be dead already. Still, Zeheart's glorious career of military failures continues. It's amazing he can say "I don't need help" with a straight face after all the failures so far. Sure, part of it can be put on the plans he was given that gave way too much time for the Federation to respond, but it doesn't look good on him personally. He might as well take this help from Fram since he can use any edge. I get he doesn't like someone who is probably there to keep an eye on him, but time to stay focused on the job. Long as she pulls her weight just put up with who is pulling the strings behind her.

Makes you wonder what Vagan's leader wants from all of this. He keep holding back at key moments. Is this guy trying to make his own side lose? They create panic and hatred without delivering a blow that would completely end things. If Nora had just been blown up outright then Flit and the Gundam would never have shown up on the scene.

Suppose not much Flit can say to Kio. When he got into that Gundam it was with his own beliefs and conviction. Kio has been raised to know how to fight, but never had the motivation that Flit had all his life. Now he's getting hit with these losses and frustrations and more or less getting blindsided by them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
I would've loved to see more of this type of episode in AGE. It's a great showing for the characters of Flit, Kio, the Captain, as well as a little bit more on the world of AGE. even Zeheart's confrontation with Kio was done well in my opinion. There's no reason for him to assume anything about Kio's identity at that point. Besides, it's nice to not get so personal in a Gundam fight once in a while.
Well to be fair if Flit piloted the first one, Asemu the second one, and there's a kid in this new Gundam...one wouldn't blame Zeheart from drawing conclusions. Of course he was too busy getting his rear kicked to think deeply about things . Not looking good for Zeheart if he can't even keep up with Kio before he's really developed his X-Rounder abilities to their fullest.

I'd almost think he knows Asemu is MIA since otherwise it's a bit surprising that he hasn't even been curious at his lack of presence after acknowledging him as a warrior.
Old 2012-05-28, 04:57   Link #49
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well to be fair if Flit piloted the first one, Asemu the second one, and there's a kid in this new Gundam...one wouldn't blame Zeheart from drawing conclusions.
I certainly would not, but on the other hand, I don't blame him for not making the connection either.
Quote:
Of course he was too busy getting his rear kicked to think deeply about things . Not looking good for Zeheart if he can't even keep up with Kio before he's really developed his X-Rounder abilities to their fullest.
I've always thought that, if AGE was Pokemon, Zeheart would be Team Rocket. But then, I thought, that wouldn't be fair to Team Rocket.
Quote:
I'd almost think he knows Asemu is MIA since otherwise it's a bit surprising that he hasn't even been curious at his lack of presence after acknowledging him as a warrior.
He may or he may not know about Asem's status. However, it's not really relevant to the current battle. Though we may yet see Zeheart acknowledging Asem's apparent absence.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 05:15   Link #50
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Zeheart? Failures? Hasn't everything been going.....

Wait for it....

JUST AS PLANNED?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 08:40   Link #51
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

It is so obvious now why Ezelcant insisted on using Zeheart on crucial missions, for his ability to fail gloriously and the heroes to succeed in his 'tests'
Old 2012-05-28, 09:29   Link #52
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Essentially, we have Aoelia expy as the antagonist. Is AGE going to deconstruct that archetype?
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 10:18   Link #53
quagmire

Also, Flit and his former lackey were a bit too calm when discussing the situation with Vagen controlling Earth orbit and 40% of Earth's surface. Former lackey did put a bit more emphasis on it, but Flit basically brushed it off.....
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 13:40   Link #54
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
Essentially, we have Aoelia expy as the antagonist. Is AGE going to deconstruct that archetype?
Gundam version of Itachi Uchiha.

- play bad guy
- know how the whole war is going to end
- manipulate everyone
- all starts with real or staged death
- I'm such a genius, I'm going to make it all work out in the end
- "It's all part of the plan!"
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 13:40   Link #55
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Makes you wonder what Vagan's leader wants from all of this. He keep holding back at key moments. Is this guy trying to make his own side lose? They create panic and hatred without delivering a blow that would completely end things. If Nora had just been blown up outright then Flit and the Gundam would never have shown up on the scene.
Perhaps he's doing a darwin thing with survival of the fittest? He leaves a chance opening for the Federation so that they can pull through if they are capable of seizing that opportunity.

If it's like Gundam 00 then there maybe a bigger enemy coming and Ezcelant is trying to toughen up the Federation as it's the only military force that can do it.

Quote:
Well to be fair if Flit piloted the first one, Asemu the second one, and there's a kid in this new Gundam...one wouldn't blame Zeheart from drawing conclusions. Of course he was too busy getting his rear kicked to think deeply about things . Not looking good for Zeheart if he can't even keep up with Kio before he's really developed his X-Rounder abilities to their fullest.
For the record he was being asked by some "kid" about why the Vagans were using spies. I mean in the heat of battle you can't blame Zeheart for being upfront about it.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 14:01   Link #56
flack

The word Vagan reminds me of the word vegan.

Also why was there a guy eating a hamburger in the middle of a war when hes an important pilot of the flagship...One moment they show a death scene to depict some realism of war, then the next moment immediately make it completely illusive.

Last edited by flack; 2012-05-28 at 14:16.
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 15:59   Link #57
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Perhaps he's doing a darwin thing with survival of the fittest? He leaves a chance opening for the Federation so that they can pull through if they are capable of seizing that opportunity.

If it's like Gundam 00 then there maybe a bigger enemy coming and Ezcelant is trying to toughen up the Federation as it's the only military force that can do it.

For the record he was being asked by some "kid" about why the Vagans were using spies. I mean in the heat of battle you can't blame Zeheart for being upfront about it.
The Vagan had superior technology at the start, the only thing the federation had were numbers and more resources, until Flit showed up. They even bought off that governor guy, it wasn't like they could not influence the direction the Federation takes.
Old 2012-05-28, 16:15   Link #58
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
The Vagan had superior technology at the start, the only thing the federation had were numbers and more resources, until Flit showed up. They even bought off that governor guy, it wasn't like they could not influence the direction the Federation takes.
Which goes to show just how confusing this whole thing was. I cannot help but wonder if Ezcelant had wanted Flit to purge the upper echelons of the Federation in the first place.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 18:29   Link #59
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Nice Kio wrecking up Zeheart and saving the day with his x-rounder abilities. So even Flit thinks Kio will be a super x-rounder. Nice job of Einus finally speaking up a little. So back to space and prates!
Old 2012-05-28, 19:43   Link #60
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I think it's stupid someone other than Flit/an Asuno piloting the AGE-1.

Woolf mk2? (Probably won't be "stock" painted .ie. White, Gold/Silver, Green, Purple, Pink, but not Red, Black or Blue)

Flit probably will recognize the AGE-2 and will be super pissed someone modded it to look like a monstrosity!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion