AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-12-05, 12:31   Link #901
Marina2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Stage 9 Ended

Yukki got:

1 yandere girlfriend
1 gayfriend
2 female friends
1 male friend

Yukki lost
- All freedom in his live (especially about love)

Isn't that great, Yukki?

Ah, Mao-chan, she's so cute.... I can forgive her about what she were trying to do.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic44739_1.gif
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 12:49   Link #902
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
I thought the best line was Yuki's: "I just told a lie I can never unsay."

Nothing like tying the noose around your own neck to give you the feeling of: DOOM! DOOM! DOOM!
Yeah you could just feel the sense of doom hanging over head during that line. There really isn't any going back and in a sense he's driven Yuno's obsession a notch higher. Of course if he didn't then she really would have slaughtered everyone there.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 13:24   Link #903
Malkuth
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London
Age: 38
Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamigirl View Post
Interesting how Yukkii's new friends were everything but that.
I guess that was the point that the author wanted to make... Yukiteru's total lack of any sort of social judgement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Stage 9 Ended

Yukki got:

1 yandere girlfriend > stalker -> serial killer -> girlfriend
1 gayfriend > manipulative bastard, that want his mouth, and probably his ass too
2 female friends > 2 lesbians, and both already tried to kill him
1 male friend > a jerk that has already betrayed him once
Fixed it for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Yukki lost
- All freedom in his live (especially about love)
Not like it mattered, anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Ah, Mao-chan, she's so cute.... I can forgive her about what she were trying to do.
In my mind, Mao comes more as wild, especially considering the possibilities given her father's hobby
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 13:43   Link #904
Marina2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
In my mind, Mao comes more as wild, especially considering the possibilities given her father's hobby
That's Hinata. I'm talking about another girl.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic44739_1.gif
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 13:57   Link #905
Malkuth
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London
Age: 38
Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Oops, my bad... I meant Hinata

Anyway, about Mao, she looked like another generic galge character, until she pulled out that knife
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 14:12   Link #906
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kobe, Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Yuno gives Aru the "I'm going to kill you" look at least 3 times this episode and he just ignores it or is entirely unaware of it. If Yuno gave me her "I'm going to kill you" look I would be getting on the next airplane leaving the country from the nearest airport. Yuno has a tendency to successfully kill people she wants to kill, after all.
Akise has balls of steel - he caught those looks, he just wasn't flustered.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 15:35   Link #907
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ, USA
Wow so Akise doesn't have a diary. Lol how Hinata's father was paranoid by the wrong guy. At least they know 4th took him out so hopefully they will be wary of him now.

Akise's line and Yuno's reaction right after was priceless. Yuki finally maned up and told Yuno straight. He should have done that a long time ago.
__________________
ars89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 15:36   Link #908
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Tell me and then we'll both know o__O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Akise has balls of steel - he caught those looks, he just wasn't flustered.
Not only that, but he overpowered Yuno like a parent to a helpless child.

You couldn't ask for a better side character (for the moment anyway) to help Yukiteru out.

Not to mention his "more than friendship" affection for our still weak protagonist is just awesome. The only thing that it could make it even better would be to see him sneak a kiss on Yukkii, if only to see the priceless look on Yuno's face.

One for the timeless anime archives, it would be.

Sidenote: Just for the record, I have not read ahead in the manga. Any predictions I have made or will make are based totally on my own speculation, nothing more and nothing less.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 15:40   Link #909
Jestersage
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Sidenote: How many of you are actually posting mere prediction and not spoilers disguised as predictions?
Jestersage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 15:54   Link #910
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kobe, Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
Not only that, but he overpowered Yuno like a parent to a helpless child.

You couldn't ask for a better side character (for the moment anyway) to help Yukiteru out.

Not to mention his "more than friendship" affection for our still weak protagonist is just awesome. The only thing that it could make it even better would be to see him sneak a kiss on Yukkii, if only to see the priceless look on Yuno's face.

One for the timeless anime archives, it would be.

Sidenote: Just for the record, I have not read ahead in the manga. Any predictions I have made or will make are based totally on my own speculation, nothing more and nothing less.
Well, in this chapter in the manga (not a spoiler as we've passed that point now) Akise did pat Yuki on the butt during the scene in the watch tower.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 16:23   Link #911
AzureWrath
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
It was showed that Akise meet Muru so he is definitely somehow related to the game. I wouldn't be surprised if he had some power.
__________________
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 16:32   Link #912
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Age: 27
That was definitely an interesting episode. Akise's one crafty bastard. Just noticed something- when Mao lunged at Yuki's diary, did she stab Hinata's hand as a result? It sure looked like it, but there was no evidence of it happening afterwards. Perhaps I saw it wrong.

Episode 9: Left or Right?
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 16:39   Link #913
amasposu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I just watched episode 1, and wow, it is so good. I cannot wait to catch up to episode 8.

Spoiler for episode 1:
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 16:48   Link #914
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Anime World
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
That was definitely an interesting episode. Akise's one crafty bastard. Just noticed something- when Mao lunged at Yuki's diary, did she stab Hinata's hand as a result? It sure looked like it, but there was no evidence of it happening afterwards. Perhaps I saw it wrong.

Episode 9: Left or Right?
No no, you're correct. Mao did stab Hinata's hand.

Spoiler for Hinata stab:


You can see the small line of blood running down Hinata's hand.

I think the reason she didn't make a big deal out of it is because the blade didn't go that far in. You can clearly see a large portion of it still sticking out and that blade was quite small to begin with. I checked the rest of the episode, she pretty much keeps that hand down by her side the entire time whilst using the other to hold Tenth's Diary. She was probably too concerned with Mao and getting Yuki/Yuno to worry about herself.
__________________
DXMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 17:01   Link #915
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Age: 27
Thanks for the clarification. But to not scream as it was pulled from her hand- that's some serious self-containment and dedication at play there. Considering the pain receptors in your palm are most gathered around the center where Hinata was stabbed, it wouldn't matter how much it goes it, it would sting like no other and bleed heavily once it was pulled.

That Hinata is crazy. xD
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 18:23   Link #916
Dark Wing
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 32
One thing people may have over looked about this episode it that it seems that Yuki is starting to realize that he dose have some control over Yuno using her obsession with him to his advantage.

As you all saw he got her to except his new friends in exchange for acknowledging her has his girlfriend. Mind you it was at the cost of never being able to go back on his word...
__________________
I can only destroy... Don't worry I'll fix it... KCALB x ETIHW, The Gray Garden
Dark Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 18:45   Link #917
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kobe, Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
One thing people may have over looked about this episode it that it seems that Yuki is starting to realize that he dose have some control over Yuno using her obsession with him to his advantage.

As you all saw he got her to except his new friends in exchange for acknowledging her has his girlfriend. Mind you it was at the cost of never being able to go back on his word...
Indeed, that's exactly right. In fact, he was manipulating Yuno as far back as the Rei Arc, but this was the first time he was so blatant about it and so successful.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 19:24   Link #918
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 24
Yukkii just learned a valuable lesson, when you have a yandere after you. There is no way to get out of it without ending up with a "Dead End". You just have to accept it, and do whatever it takes to keep her happy. Either way, it seems Yukkii can't go back on his words and is forever attached to Yuno as his girlfriend forever *echo forever* *echo echo forever*...... Waah... I'm scaring myself *stop thinking*
__________________
Freyja Wion from Macross Delta!
Avatar & Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 19:42   Link #919
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Yukkii just learned a valuable lesson, when you have a yandere after you. There is no way to get out of it without ending up with a "Dead End". You just have to accept it, and do whatever it takes to keep her happy. Either way, it seems Yukkii can't go back on his words and is forever attached to Yuno as his girlfriend forever *echo forever* *echo echo forever*...... Waah... I'm scaring myself *stop thinking*
And to think, Hooves called ME a masochist. xD
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 19:45   Link #920
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 24
I....I'm merely stating facts.... There's no way to get out when a yandere is after you. While I accidentally scared myself by trying to make the forever sound funny... Waaah, the bad echoes are coming around again... Anyways.. Back to the topic at hand.
__________________
Freyja Wion from Macross Delta!
Avatar & Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
psychological, shounen, yandere

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.