AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-06-21, 13:22   Link #1701
zerodragon

how likely is it for LN version
Spoiler for possible event:
Old 2018-06-21, 13:46   Link #1702
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
How does she know the location of the village. Pls don't tell me Rio was stupid enough to tell her.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-21, 14:21   Link #1703
shadowarc

^
Spoiler:
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-21, 14:48   Link #1704
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
don't really think that she would be that stupid
Spoiler:
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-21, 16:20   Link #1705
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
don't really think that she would be that stupid
Spoiler:
i don't thinking so as well but this cross my mind because
Spoiler for possible route:

this is where my thoughts are
Old 2018-06-21, 17:54   Link #1706
shadowarc

^
Spoiler:

Though just getting rid of takatrash, Duke Eugeno and Stead (latifa's father and brother) and any other disgusting nobles is letting them off too easy. First make them immobile then rapid fire spirit art bullets at their privates until it sounds like the mario getting coins or sonic getting rings. After that you can finish them off.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-21, 19:25   Link #1707
Rinvelt

Spoiler:
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-21, 22:27   Link #1708
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Not by blood related? Didn't Haruto's mother cheating with TakaTrash's father which lead a bastard child born...
Old 2018-06-21, 22:48   Link #1709
Rinvelt

It's a possibility, but the way it's explained it seems like it's a different man. After all, if it was the same he wouldn't have left the mom alone for years after the divorce.
Old 2018-06-22, 00:30   Link #1710
Ayato_kanzaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Not by blood related? Didn't Haruto's mother cheating with TakaTrash's father which lead a bastard child born...
I don't remember it being stated that TakaTrash's father is also Aki's father. I don't even know if the sex where Aki was conceived was consensual, or a rape.
And Aki and her mother spending a lenghty period of time alone before joining Takatrash & Co suggest that they only met after the divorce.
Ayato_kanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-22, 00:32   Link #1711
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinvelt View Post
It's a possibility, but the way it's explained it seems like it's a different man. After all, if it was the same he wouldn't have left the mom alone for years after the divorce.
Would be justice that she be abandoned by the man she cheated on her husband with. Hence the crying that Aki remembers.

I personally want Miharu to confront Aki about why her brother left. Like something along the lines of Miharu and Haruto witnessing it and being threatened, that would be the best revenge to that bitch.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-22, 01:20   Link #1712
Rinvelt

To be fair, we don't know the circumstances. If there was love, or if it was because of alcohol. We also don't know how it was discovered (Aki was 4 when they found the truth after all).

So I wouldn't go that far until we know the circumstances. Though there is that thing Rio says in vol 10, about when he talked to their mother and she said Aki was fine, meaning that either Aki got back to Japan or the mom is lying. (Rio said that she didn't look weird at that moment, so either Aki really got back and she forgot everything about the isekai (would be weird if she remembered and said nothing) or the mom was worried about Haruto and didn't say anything, or the mom is broken)
Old 2018-06-23, 01:29   Link #1713
Snowbold

Quote:
To be fair, we don't know the circumstances. If there was love, or if it was because of alcohol. We also don't know how it was discovered (Aki was 4 when they found the truth after all).

So I wouldn't go that far until we know the circumstances. Though there is that thing Rio says in vol 10, about when he talked to their mother and she said Aki was fine, meaning that either Aki got back to Japan or the mom is lying. (Rio said that she didn't look weird at that moment, so either Aki really got back and she forgot everything about the isekai (would be weird if she remembered and said nothing) or the mom was worried about Haruto and didn't say anything, or the mom is broken)
Or like Aki, she despises her son and lied to him so she didn't have to talk to him if he knew his sister was missing. Think about it, Aki got this evil from somewhere.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 02:27   Link #1714
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Spoiler:
I feel sorry for Liliana having to deal with the two bad siblings.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2018-06-23 at 05:57.
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 05:15   Link #1715
Triok123

Actually judging from what we know about the mc's exmom's cheating affair, we know that the bitch sis was somehow attached to mc when she was young,and we also know the father discovered about the cheating long after the bitch sis was bornt, with that we can assummed that this was not one time thing nor rape but a actual long term cheating (the father didn't know about it when sis was bornt, but times after, so some strong evidence may be caught ipso facto to lead to notice that the daughter is actually not his)

^^^^ also I think that when haruto asked her mom about aki was before the they got sent to isekai, after the incident the one who haruto checked was her mom, to see if she was alright (could be wrong, that's what I remembered)
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 07:31   Link #1716
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Spoiler:
we can say iris is best talented human who can sense magic power(maybe this is highest talent in human race) without help a spirit but cannot compared with a contractor spirit , if aki revealed the truth of seirei no tama its not make sense you know......i reading this series , rio seriusly battle so far is with sword king alfred ,kishin gouki , uzuma and lucius, if i remember corectly mc not using spirit art too much in front human race.....if st stellar make move again seirei no tama its like declare war again mc...do you think liliana would agree with stupid decision ? how powerful influence takahisa have but the fact he already defeated and trying to kidnap miharu is having bad effect to st stellar kingdom.......
ReiKazumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 07:33   Link #1717
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
Or like Aki, she despises her son and lied to him so she didn't have to talk to him if he knew his sister was missing. Think about it, Aki got this evil from somewhere.
imo aki's mother is absolutly lying......
ReiKazumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 08:22   Link #1718
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
Actually judging from what we know about the mc's exmom's cheating affair, we know that the bitch sis was somehow attached to mc when she was young,and we also know the father discovered about the cheating long after the bitch sis was bornt, with that we can assummed that this was not one time thing nor rape but a actual long term cheating (the father didn't know about it when sis was bornt, but times after, so some strong evidence may be caught ipso facto to lead to notice that the daughter is actually not his)

^^^^ also I think that when haruto asked her mom about aki was before the they got sent to isekai, after the incident the one who haruto checked was her mom, to see if she was alright (could be wrong, that's what I remembered)
She attached to haruto but when the father and haruto disappear one day + seeing her mother crying every night and got into hospital because of hard work made her hate both haruto and her father. She think it's their fault and just hate them unreasonably. Miharu after knowing all the situation tried to push her to face her brother head on and listen to his explanation without getting angry but she take it as miharu becoming haruto's ally and taking his side while throwing tantrum.
The father know she wasn't his daughter because of a blood test when he explain it to haruto.

Actually haruto meet with the mother by accident when he tried to search for miharu by gathering information and asking miharu's family. (he doesn't know that aki and the other also caught in it too). He only ask about her mother and aki condition right now. The mother only said that she was okay and doing allright right now before parting ways. This is the only time haruto meet his mom before he died later.
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 10:20   Link #1719
silenceblade

Of the strongest opponents the MC fought against sword king alfred, kishin Gouki, Uzuma and Lucius, it can be stated that Gouki was the weakest. Is the Yagumo region really that much weaker than Strahl? Before the Wise God advanced the Strahl region with technology it can be guess that Yagumo and Strahl were equal in power. From what I read about Yagumo, a capital city is equal to a medium city in Strahl.

I guess this mean magic is not only easier to learn but much more powerful than spirit art. It was stated even for the Seirei no Tama's greatest spirit art user, Oufia, that mana manipulation for dispel and healing was impossible. If even Oufia couldn't there is no way the human race, who possess the lowest magical abilities of all the races, could compete with magic user.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 14:56   Link #1720
travelingbum

Komomo start..... since there was a tweet for a raw coming today/tomorrow. time zones fail

so when reading/watching.... you risk taking it with a MASSIVE AMOUNT OF SALT.

Last edited by travelingbum; 2018-06-23 at 15:15.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cunning mc, harem, reincarnation, shoujo, smart male lead, tragic past, webnovel