AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-06-22, 17:14   Link #5701
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

I was thinking if the rook gets a weapon it would be a axe, but it can transform into a shield as well. If not that then shield gauntlets with the ability to nullify magic or anti-magic abilities.
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-22, 17:18   Link #5702
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

That would be good. Or have her enhance her fists with a unique power like Nero uses Sacred Fist or Rugal uses fire magic.

As for his queen, do you have ideas?
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-22, 17:34   Link #5703
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

I like the idea of Verrine, but I don't know if that happens. I would love if she did become his queen. I think it's going to be a completely new character someone from one of the 72 pillars probably one of the extinct pillars with a hax ability. Actually I had a theory from like a year or 2 years ago before we knew who Bina was and we still had doubts. It was that Bina was someone from the Belial house like Cleria Belial secret daughter or something to that effect. So that my idea for queen someone from the Belial house
Old 2018-06-22, 17:35   Link #5704
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Maybe a powerful devil with mixed heritage that enables her to use a Sacred Gear as well. So she would have her hax ability & a SG.
Old 2018-06-22, 17:45   Link #5705
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksider555 View Post
Maybe a powerful devil with mixed heritage that enables her to use a Sacred Gear as well. So she would have her hax ability & a SG.
Read what I write above you again because I added to it. Thats what I was going for because I believe I gave her a sacred gear too, because her dad would have been Masaomi Yaegaki and he was human.
Old 2018-06-22, 17:50   Link #5706
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

But that wouldn't make sense timeline wise correct? Since Cleria Belial was around Rias's age & she was eliminated. But it that is possible, then we could see her combine her Worthless ability with a Sacred Gear. Maybe have the Sacred Gear be a whip that can extend and be used similar to Kratos's (from God of War) Blades of Chaos.
Old 2018-06-22, 18:00   Link #5707
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

I don't remember it fully I think the sacred gear I gave her could manipulate time or something. I would have to find that theory again because I think it made sense and their were no timeline issues. Or she was the daughter of Diehauser or she was just from the Belial house.
Old 2018-06-22, 18:05   Link #5708
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Maybe it could be a new Longinus but I think that such a Sacred Gear would be reduntant since Gasper's Aeon Balor will eventually be able to manipulate time better.

The SG she gets will depend on what kind of rule we want her to play.
Old 2018-06-22, 18:24   Link #5709
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Well her power was more being able to age things like she aged her body. But this theory was around when we found out about Bina and trying to figure out who she was. I may have to go back and see what i said back then.

I found what I write my theory was more about his queen being Diehauser daughter I wanted Ise to have that worthless power in his peerage. As for the Cleria & Masaomi daughter theory I have no idea who came up with that one. I like the idea just don't know how it would work.

Last edited by TheWu8128; 2018-06-22 at 18:38.
Old 2018-06-23, 02:57   Link #5710
Lucidrago

I really don't like the idea as it feels like ripping off other characters. Half-blood devil with powerful Sacred Gear. Sounds like Vali.

Ishibumi is most likely going to bring in some new species that haven't been done before. A Rakshasi or Yaksha would be nice. Having some beings from the most powerful pantheon wouldn't hurt.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 06:17   Link #5711
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

While Dark Elves and Dwarves were mentioned in vol 7...
We really haven't seen them yet.
Maybe Elves or dwarves will join Ise's in Shin DxD...
Old 2018-06-23, 06:45   Link #5712
Lucidrago

@Ruki Long time no see. When I saw you had posted on this thread, I dreaded the worst.
Old 2018-06-23, 07:22   Link #5713
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Like maybe something to do with incest?

@Ruki: How are you doing? And yeah, I agree with you. An elf and/or dwarf joining his peerage might be good.

I also want to see some Fairy magic, and maybe also have Rose finally learn some. It's a pity that she can't learn her family's brand of Fairy magic, though.
Old 2018-06-23, 08:48   Link #5714
Norn
Dazed and Confused

@DragonOsman: To be fair, there's a high chance Ise will have a dragon or dragon-related person in his peerage (and harem?). Just that, most known dragons are already affiliated to other parties. Unless Ise suddenly stumbles upon a strong dragon and unseals them.

I'd love to see a strong queen who has either a hax ability or is a hax existence. Preferably leaning on the Technique side, or a power type that is very good at dealing with technique types.

Considering that Rose is more of a defensive rook who can play the role of a defensive pivot rather well, I'd like to see the rook be an offensive pivot. I don't know what would be more interesting though: someone who has high physical ability, or someone who has high speed/stamina but low defense? Or maybe someone with insane regen.

As for Knight: I'd love to see someone who's a technique type, but a defensive one. Maybe have them fight with a shield, spear, and an ability that's annoying to deal with. I was thinking of something along the lines of Moroboshi from Rakudai, whose spear can change sides, strike at high speed and bend. Or Ouma, same series, but is a guy who uses a very strong power of wind to both attack and defend, going as far as wrapping strong winds continuously around his body to the point where his skin has become as tough as steel due to the strain from being under constant pressure.

Pawn is most likely going to be a wildcard.
Norn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 10:09   Link #5715
DragonOsman
Dragon King

His peerage doubles as part of his harem, since that's what he wants since day 1. That's why they're going to be all girls--or at least that's Ishibumi's current plan (and plans can change). And you're probably right, but I'd still like a dragon or someone with a dragon-related power in Ise's peerage. If possible, both. And also, if possible, I vote for Tiamat as the dragon in his peerage. Of course, he does have to resolve the thing with the treasure first. I hope he can do that and then ask her to join his peerage (and that she agrees).

We already have Kiba as someone who can move at high speeds but has low defense. I don't really mind getting a female version of Kiba as Ise's second Knight (not Yumi--she doesn't exist outside Kiba and that's not good), but I know there are plenty of people even on this forum who would complain so it's probably not a good idea. I don't know if Ishibumi cares or even knows about that, though. That said, since we have a Power-type Knight in Xenovia, next should probably be a Technique-type Knight after all. One that has a good way to fight against Power-types and can even double as a Power-type. It'd be good if Ise can find someone like that.

If Tiamat does join his peerage, she could be his Queen. But if she isn't the Queen, it could be Verrine if she joins the peerage. If not her either, then yeah, anyone who would be the second strongest after Ise and a good all-rounder type (I'd like for her to be a strong all-rounder type who can take care of herself in any kind of combat situation). She also has to be someone who would be with him the most aside from the main wife (Rias), so she also has to be strong enough for the part. So she'd be his strongest servant. And maybe she could the new Ultimate/Strongest Queen, replacing Grayfia.

I don't have anything specific I'd rather want for any of his Pawns or his second Rook, though.
Old 2018-06-23, 10:28   Link #5716
Norn
Dazed and Confused

If a dragon is going to be in Issei's peerage, then Tiamat would be a good candidate. I'm pretty sure she's kind of hax herself, given how frightening she seems to be according to Ddraig. But since she's involved with Rating Games, is she really able to freely be in someone's peerage? And from what I understand, she has some sort of deal going on with Ajuka too.
Norn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 10:39   Link #5717
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
@Ruki Long time no see. When I saw you had posted on this thread, I dreaded the worst.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Like maybe something to do with incest?

@Ruki: How are you doing? And yeah, I agree with you. An elf and/or dwarf joining his peerage might be good.

I also want to see some Fairy magic, and maybe also have Rose finally learn some. It's a pity that she can't learn her family's brand of Fairy magic, though.
Yeah, it's been a while...
But seriously?
Old 2018-06-23, 10:57   Link #5718
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Yeah, it's been a while...
But seriously?
You have something of a reputation. Own it, buddy. You're famous.
Old 2018-06-23, 11:13   Link #5719
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn View Post
@DragonOsman: To be fair, there's a high chance Ise will have a dragon or dragon-related person in his peerage (and harem?). Just that, most known dragons are already affiliated to other parties. Unless Ise suddenly stumbles upon a strong dragon and unseals them.

I'd love to see a strong queen who has either a hax ability or is a hax existence. Preferably leaning on the Technique side, or a power type that is very good at dealing with technique types.

Considering that Rose is more of a defensive rook who can play the role of a defensive pivot rather well, I'd like to see the rook be an offensive pivot. I don't know what would be more interesting though: someone who has high physical ability, or someone who has high speed/stamina but low defense? Or maybe someone with insane regen.

As for Knight: I'd love to see someone who's a technique type, but a defensive one. Maybe have them fight with a shield, spear, and an ability that's annoying to deal with. I was thinking of something along the lines of Moroboshi from Rakudai, whose spear can change sides, strike at high speed and bend. Or Ouma, same series, but is a guy who uses a very strong power of wind to both attack and defend, going as far as wrapping strong winds continuously around his body to the point where his skin has become as tough as steel due to the strain from being under constant pressure.

Pawn is most likely going to be a wildcard.
Rossweisse is a rook who has equal traits of offense and defense. She's really not more defensive than offensive. She uses them both in equal measures.

And Moroboshi's ability is anti-magic. What Moroboshi can do with his spear is largely his physical ability and epic spearsmanship. His magic ability is cancelling out other Blazers' magic. The abilities you listed were just Moroboshi's martial arts and physical skill.

I would like a character with a rapier Sacred Gear as his knight. And It's a counter-type Sacred Gear. Or have Jeanne as his knight.
Old 2018-06-23, 11:20   Link #5720
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
You have something of a reputation. Own it, buddy. You're famous.
Yeah? But What is my reputation again? Yandere Otoko? or Incest Man?
BOTH!?

Back to topic... since we got sequel, maybe... next harem members will from ExE...
Spirit girls or Android girls

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance