AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2018-06-28, 19:13   Link #861
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Another episode better than the movie. They made Sasuke wiser as he convinced Boruto to go alongside him and the Kages to save Naruto. Of course, I guess the bigger impact happened because we had more build up to focus on these characters. I wonder if Urashiki will attack the village before the fight against Momoshiki though
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 11:27   Link #862
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Those flashbacks were horrible though. They showed us the same flashback within five minutes, first without sound then with it

That's something Naruto did a lot and Boruto had managed to avoid until now.
Old 2018-06-29, 23:28   Link #863
Chosen_Hero

Good episode, finally Boruto is learning to respect his father. As for the flashbacks, I was fine with them, they served a purpose and now we get to move on to better things.
Old 2018-06-30, 11:29   Link #864
crazyidiot78

During the mist village arc of Boruto Sarada fights Buntan, and uses Buntan's powers against her taking advantage of electrolysis. What is electrolysis and how did it work in the fight?

http://www.animescience101.com/sarada-uchiha/
crazyidiot78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-04, 14:16   Link #865
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
So Sarada and Boruto vs Shinki next week. I'd like to see Shinki humbled a bit, but it'd be pointless if it required Boruto to cheat.
Yeah I'd like to see it too.

Maybe Boruto participating in the fights would work (in a big way)?
Old 2018-07-05, 11:38   Link #866
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

So they used Ikemoto's white version of Momoshiki rather than Kishimoto's red version. A cool episode. I guess Naruto needed his own episode but they keep pushing it with the flashbacks. Still Boruto and Naruto clashed their fists in the manga when the former said the two talked about the latter's "stories". Guess we won't have the battle version from the movie and instead the one from the manga also based on the preview.
Old 2018-07-05, 18:50   Link #867
Galaxian

I'm glad that they used the manga version of Momoshiki's powered-up form. It looks a lot better than the one from the movie.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 11:38   Link #868
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

They're maintaining a pretty good level of animation. Next episode looks great.

I'm surprised Urashiki is apparently still lurking around Konoha, I wonder who will fight him then. Shikimaru obviously, but he can't do it alone. Maybe the Ino-Shika-Cho trio? Or Kakashi and Sakura.
Old 2018-07-07, 03:03   Link #869
Random14

I hope they're saving the budget for next week's fight, with how half of this episode was basically flashbacks (unless there's a reason for bringing up Boruto's eye again). A bit slow, but at least Naruto and Boruto have basically reconciled.

I do wonder if Urashiki will join the fight or if he'll be a recurring threat for later. Unless he's the one who brings Katasuke later (don't think we saw him rushing through the portal?). Now to see how the fight goes, so far they're following the manga closely (though I liked the movie version better where the Kage played a bigger role), but mostly I'm just looking forward to Naruto's and Sasuke's big fight scene.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 12:12   Link #870
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

I've been enjoying these past few episodes greatly, the flashbacks I don't mind as it makes there relationship more impactful. I loved the music they used during the ending, I was worried they wouldn't have been able to use it in the series due to copyright so YAY!

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-19, 09:13   Link #871
Galaxian

Great episode, the fight scenes were amazing and it lived up to the hype.

Also, I called it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
My bet is that, when they animate the scene in which Momoshiki freezes time to talk to Boruto, they gonna have it that the Jogan was subconsciously activated during the conversation.
Also, another retcon that I like is that the Vanishing Rasengan is now Lightning Release instead of Wind, anything that sets Boruto apart from Naruto is aces in my book.
Old 2018-07-19, 10:58   Link #872
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

We were wondering how they could possibly top the movie's final battle, and in the end they ended up surpassing it. The choreography of the fight and the animation were both absolutely stellar. Naruto and Sasuke's teamwork was fantastic. It's like they could tell what the other was thinking.

I liked that Sasuke used Chibaku Tensei, and wish they had him use other rinnegan jutsu other than this one and his switcheroo signature move (forgot its name).

The scene where Naruto powers up Boruto's rasengan was also very good, with Jiraiya and his family appearing. I agree it's a good thing they explained Boruto's vanishing rasengan is due to him unconsciously applying lightning to it.
Old 2018-07-19, 11:28   Link #873
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Oh my god Pierrot. You surprised me once again. A lot of characters moving while wielding weapons and barely using ninjutsu. While the animation wasn't as good as the movie, the creation of Boruto's Rasengan and his movements helped to make his character more active than in the movie. They even referenced The Last when Hinata shared her chakra with Naruto.

https://twitter.com/AshitanoGin/stat...10738037694464

Last edited by Mad Pierrot; 2018-07-19 at 14:56.
Old 2018-07-19, 16:07   Link #874
Galaxian

Do you guys think that when Kakashi tried to add Lightning chakra to the Rasengan it vanished too and he just gave up?
Old 2018-07-19, 16:32   Link #875
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Do you guys think that when Kakashi tried to add Lightning chakra to the Rasengan it vanished too and he just gave up?
That's why he relied on Chidori. Still, Kakashi said a lot of time ago that he couldn't do that so me made Naruto give the Rasengan the wind style. Meanwhile, Boruto's Rasengan has lightning chakra but it doesn't appear to be quite as a powerful as the regular one.
Old 2018-07-19, 17:44   Link #876
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
That would be hilarious.

By the way, no signs of Urashiki in the preview. Will they make an arc about him, or will he be used to explain how Kawaki got karma?
Old 2018-07-19, 23:43   Link #877
alex_drian

Can I say that this is the best episode of Boruto until now? or at least my favorite.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 11:24   Link #878
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
Can I say that this is the best episode of Boruto until now? or at least my favorite.
You can because it is. I'd say this fight easily makes it into the top 5 fights of the entire Naruto franchise.
Old 2018-07-20, 19:48   Link #879
DemonneoPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
We were wondering how they could possibly top the movie's final battle, and in the end they ended up surpassing it. The choreography of the fight and the animation were both absolutely stellar. Naruto and Sasuke's teamwork was fantastic. It's like they could tell what the other was thinking.
Indeed. That shit was insane. Sick choreographic moves right there. Way better delivered than the movie. It took like 50+ epsiodes for this series to actually start but it was worth the waiting

Pierrot has the in-house talent it seems. Now they just need better decision making regarding the direction of their anime... cough...Tokyo Ghoul...cough...and most of their work in the last years
DemonneoPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 21:00   Link #880
Wandering Soul

Defintely the best episode of this series so far. The fight was insanely well done and really ended up being better than the movie fight imo.