AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2005-12-31, 02:14   Link #141
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

@mye - love you//hate the guy...9.95 outta 10 for you...0.01 for the guy ...
Old 2005-12-31, 05:41   Link #142
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Winter&Summer: 9,5/10 so far, your best work I've seen
Yakult: 8+/10 very cute nonetheless
Xellos-_^ 8/10 I'm not sure you will be allowed to keep this one too °_°
mye 7,5/10 Until you post something of your pleasure, it will always be all right. Actually I'm rating it a bit lower than the others since it doesn't contain anime themes, but that's all

Last edited by Pellissier; 2005-12-31 at 11:05.
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 13:02   Link #143
Cyz
"Show it to me"

pellissier: nice avatar, the girl is cute 9/10

xellos: aaw! a kissing scene! very nice 9/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 17:42   Link #144
evil-samurai

wingdarkness : Love! the frame type Border! Its quite thick for a avatar, but It looks great here, and the oh so little animation in it makes it stand out a little more! Nice work

Pellissier : The crop is good, but the animation is way to jumpy, The Gif needs more Frames to make it more smooth.

Xellos-_^ : errr...... well the image quality is quite good, but sorry I dont like the type ("too ecchi" ^^ ) of Avatar you went with, I think that the border might be better just 1 px thick, but as Its stands now It does stand out from alot of other avatars, which is what alot of people want, so not a bad avatar just not my type ^^

Cyz : rated before
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan
evil-samurai: Hiko's one of the greatest characters in my list!
Same here, though not going to use the same emotion icon ~been looking around for some more Hiko images to crop into a avatar, so you might be seeing another Hiko manga avatar soon ^^ oh! Helly, I see you have changed back to your old avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apekatt
evil-samurai: I don't recognize the dude in your avatar, from were is he?
Hiko (Kenshin teacher) is from Rurouni Kenshin anime/manga.

Apekatt : Even though I think the animation is a tad jumpy with the hand moment it looks good, and its Sia! too ^^ though borders are nice Apekatt I dont think you have to have them, I'm used to seeing your avatar without a border and I'm so used it that I now think it looks better without a border, anyway nice background in the gif & cute girl ^^

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2006-01-01 at 18:34.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 18:13   Link #145
Apekatt
Monkeycat

Pellissier: Tenma makes great avatars! I like that you've used long pauses in it.
Cyz: As a member of the "TTT" I approve of your choice of avatar!
evil-samurai: I don't recognize the dude in your avatar, from were is he? Anyway, he looks badass and you have a border... I really should add a border to my own avatar >__>
Apekatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 19:01   Link #146
ForeverGoNe
Inflammation

Pellissier - Tenma always wins =)

Apekatt - it's not bad. Sia makes good avatars as well but I agree E-S that it's a too jumpy. You show slow down the framerate on the animation a bit.
ForeverGoNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-02, 02:49   Link #147
Nirvaphreak
台灣人~囧

Send a message via MSN to Nirvaphreak
ForeverGoNe - It's a cute signature, repeat seems normal, and quality seems great too.
Old 2006-01-02, 03:41   Link #148
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai
Pellissier : The crop is good, but the animation is way to jumpy, The Gif needs more Frames to make it more smooth.
You're a good observer. That's true, there's a little jump both when she leaves her hand from her forehead and of course on the way back.
But, guess what? It doesn't exist a frame between the two! It's straight like it was on the anime. Besides I used 14 frames which are quite a sum, and got rid just of the useless ones.

EDIT: added a frame, adjusted the timesetting a bit. It should look a 1% smoother than before. I don't know if I could do more than this ^^

Apekatt: 6,5/10 . I agree, it's jumpy. Sia's figure looks kinda "shrinked", but that could be my eyes. I would also have cropped a bit more near her. Lastly, a border (maybe a light coloured one) would suit as well.

ForeverGone: 8/10 . The effect is quite nice. Suffers for lack of a border, imho

NirvaPhreak: 7,5/10 . A refreshing options for the border, the subject is nice

Last edited by Pellissier; 2006-01-02 at 04:02.
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-02, 04:38   Link #149
evil-samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
You're a good observer. That's true, there's a little jump both when she leaves her hand from her forehead and of course on the way back.
But, guess what? It doesn't exist a frame between the two! It's straight like it was on the anime. Besides I used 14 frames which are quite a sum, and got rid just of the useless ones.

EDIT: added a frame, adjusted the timesetting a bit. It should look a 1% smoother than before. I don't know if I could do more than this ^^
Thx, though I was mainly refering to that there was a 1.7 ( 0.7 ~ oh no a mistake ) second delay bettewen the frame's (which you changed and makes it look alot!! better) that makes it more jumpy and I know that the jumpy sometimes cant be helped alot of times because of non-existent frames, but it still doesn't change that it makes some of the gif (frame 11 - 12) jumpy sorry ^^;; still its a ok.. gif, but I like some of the other school rumbles gif you did better

Nirvaphreak : Small & Cute though the white looks like its meant to be transparent? because of the border over the girl, either way I like the small size of the avatar and the cute girl & the colour of the girls eyes and hair are very nice together with the blue background

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2006-01-02 at 15:41.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-02, 07:25   Link #150
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai
Thx, though I was mainly refering to that there was a 1.7 second delay bettewen the frame's
Actually, it was 0,17 . If it was 1.7 seconds per frame the delay speed she was moving, she would have been Osaka and not Tenma

Quote:
but it still doesn't change that it makes some of the gif (frame 11 - 12) jumpy sorry ^^;; still its a ok.. gif, but I like some of the other school rumbles gif you did better
Thanks for the feedback! By the way, those SR gifs were a piece of cake, since I didn't modify (except maybe for one) the original scenes much, compared to how they were aired.
For this one I have delivered a project of mine, since Tenma in the original scene wasn't doing this kind of "back and forth" movement. Which I had to build myself, thus it's thougher!

By the way, I slightly changed again some timesettings ^^

Xellos-_^ 8,5/10 I had lost this one since it remained on the previous page. Again giri-giri action huh? Well, the pic is actually good. I think such a gross black border doesn't suit it at all though. So I 1)either would make a thinner border 2)either I would change its colour (to a dark red, like the one on the Christmas' suits wore by the girls).
Old 2006-01-02, 12:36   Link #151
XxChris43xX
Capoeira~Samurai

Send a message via AIM to XxChris43xX
Winter&Summer- That sig of yours is from Blood the last vampire... I gotta say it's one of my favorite anime movies because of it's superb animation... so just for seeing that vamp girl running I give ya a 8/10...
Old 2006-01-02, 12:40   Link #152
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

sorry, i thought i did rate ForeverGoNe's gones avie. Must have forgotten to give it a score.

ForeverGoNe - 8/10, very cute girl, laughs hard at the msg althougth i think you should drop the word "don't"

Edit: what is the name girl, is she the girl form Full Moon?

You guys don't who the girls are in my avatar

Pellissier, would i use anytoher type of img veisde girl/girl action Btw you didn't recognize the girls

The girls are Tifa and Aeris form Final Fantasy VII.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2006-01-02 at 15:02.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-02, 14:48   Link #153
ForeverGoNe
Inflammation

No probs.

I love yours completely Xellos. Not only is it christmas, but girl on girl is just 10++.

11/10!

EDIT: May I ask where it's from?
ForeverGoNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-02, 14:58   Link #154
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
Pellissier Btw you didn't recognize the girls
Not at all, at that size I barely could see their face..
You made me curious, should I be supposed to recognize them?

XxChris43xX: 8/10 it's a nice work, that big border helps to keep the size of the gif down, and after all it suits the scenario quite a bit. Anyway, I would have preferred to see it (the border) a little thinner. Just my 2 cents
Old 2006-01-02, 17:14   Link #155
Winter&Summer
Sugar has side effects

Send a message via MSN to Winter&Summer
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxChris43xX
Winter&Summer- That sig of yours is from Blood the last vampire... I gotta say it's one of my favorite anime movies because of it's superb animation... so just for seeing that vamp girl running I give ya a 8/10...

Thanks I love it to I only watched it once anyway your is fab 9/10!
Winter&Summer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-03, 11:28   Link #156
Jekyll
Rozen Detective

Catgirls - The animation looks good and Shinku is an automatic win. 10/10

Nirvaphreak - It's cute and I like the shape, but it would look better, if the corners were transparent. 7/10

Pellissier - Clean with smooth animation. I like it. 8.5/10

Cyz - Very cute, but it's kinda distracting and makes me hungry. (^_^); 8/10
Jekyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 01:15   Link #157
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble

Send a message via MSN to GATX207_Blitz
furigana: I like that animation its very starry ^^;; plus I really like the word furigana (the tiny hiragana on top of kanji) what a great thing it is and yet japanese is still too hard for me, but for having the name furigana one of my favorite words to say I shall grant you with a 10/10

PS here is one from a long time ago!
GATX207_Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 02:03   Link #158
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATX207_Blitz
furigana: I like that animation its very starry ^^;; plus I really like the word furigana (the tiny hiragana on top of kanji) what a great thing it is and yet japanese is still too hard for me, but for having the name furigana one of my favorite words to say I shall grant you with a 10/10

PS here is one from a long time ago!
Gat - 6/10, nice picture but not much else.

Due to some my slightly ecchi avatar and sigs lately i was made a offer i couldn't refuse form gramps So i decide to go with cute for a while. I am still going for yuri but the girls are going to have clothes on at least for now

So here are a few of my new creations, made for some images i found on the web.

Lets ee if you guys can recognize who this girl is

One of these days i am going to name one of my computer after her.

Want to get this one in while we are still close to XXXmas.

Such a cute couple. Don't wedding just make you want to cry

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2006-01-04 at 12:31.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 02:30   Link #159
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

ForeverGoNe: ROFLMAO!!! 9/10!!
Xellos-_^: 8/10, hot and feels like christmas when I see it
Syn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 02:32   Link #160
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

LOL Xellos.. new Year warning from Ojisan eh?
@ Xellos .. Thick border have low rating from me but you score because its a kissing scene .. and double score since its yuri right? *)% yes its intentional

So many cool av .. I better off writing an essay if I want to compliment them all so I'm end up hypnotising you all instead with my favourite mango sharingan av ^-^v ciaow
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags