AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-28, 21:30   Link #1
WLegend
Driven

Will Naruto have a bad ending like Hikaru No Go?

I been reading many shonen's and i notice most of them have sad endings. Like Hikaru no Go, the ending was horrible. What are your predictions of Naruto ending, and will it be a bad ending.
Old 2006-08-28, 21:57   Link #2
tatami
back in black

all i can say is it is not ending soon...
Old 2006-08-28, 22:16   Link #3
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLegend
I been reading many shonen's and i notice most of them have sad endings. Like Hikaru no Go, the ending was horrible. What are your predictions of Naruto ending, and will it be a bad ending.
Hikaru no Go has a sad part but it does not take place at the end (between the mid section and the end). For that kind of story, the ending was good.

Also horrible is a highly subjective matter. An unsatisfactory ending does not make a manga horrible. If a character you like dies it might become horrible for you, but this is not a story for the 5-year olds. There will of course be deaths within both the bad characters and the good characters. If that makes it horrible for you, I highly suggest you to give a break on this story, until you change your mind.
Old 2006-08-28, 23:27   Link #4
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

True and I highly doubt that Itachi and Sasuke are going to die soo.
Old 2006-08-28, 23:34   Link #5
tatami
back in black

i always see it like naruto gives his life to protect the village before becoming hokage,but after that all konoha acknowledges him for his sacrifice...but no hokage title for naruto >.<
Old 2006-08-29, 01:50   Link #6
Syaoran
Inactive Member

I will not be happy at all if the blonde dies >___<

Somewhere, there's hope that it will be a happy ending, as Kishimoto sensei wants to prove that even a dropout can become someone important with his character.
Killing him and getting acknowlegdes by the village after he dies is not what Naruto's goal is. They kid's going to be Hokage and make his village prosper.
Old 2006-08-29, 03:35   Link #7
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Why don't we wait until the end is reached before making pointless guesses. If you really want to discuss the ending, then please use the existing "speculation" threads. As for Hikaru no Go, I didn't find the ending horrible at all, that doesn't mean that you didn't but different people will have different opinions. Interpretation of an ending is very subjective and some might think it good while some might think it bad, each to their own.
Closed Thread