Notices

Old 2010-09-17, 12:37   Link #821
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Has Ch 45 come out yet?
No, but we got spoiler pictures.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=868251184

There is a distorted Himari. I almost thought that the author has outsourced the drawing to someone else.
But there is another picture that's quit "interesting" nonetheless.

Last edited by Tom Bombadil; 2010-09-17 at 13:01.
Tom Bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 18:27   Link #822
going techno

new chapter out not sure where.
Old 2010-10-28, 11:19   Link #823
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by going techno View Post
new chapter out not sure where.
hmm...the latest RAW I know is chapter 45 (appear 2 month ago) and still in Chinese...do you mean chapter 46?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 18:47   Link #824
going techno

new chapter out
Old 2010-11-25, 21:07   Link #825
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by going techno View Post
new chapter out
you mean Chinese one?, which chapter?, 47?, I didn't see 46 till now and 45 already appear more than 45 days ago
Old 2010-12-01, 07:57   Link #826
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
ch42 scan is out...

adult Tamamo-no-mae aka Nine Tails is very sexeh~
Old 2010-12-02, 01:31   Link #827
nines
I much prefer the 2d

about time its out x.x Great chapter though. Kyuubi gone from sxc loli to plain sxc :P
Old 2010-12-02, 22:06   Link #828
going techno

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
you mean Chinese one?, which chapter?, 47?, I didn't see 46 till now and 45 already appear more than 45 days ago
again matra milan just released it.
Old 2010-12-07, 04:20   Link #829
Tom Bombadil

The Chinese scan of chapter 46 is finally out. I already forgot what the previous chapter was about. But anyway, chapter 46 seems to be another set-up chapter.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2010-12-07, 22:07   Link #830
going techno

I thought I never see the day i see himari in an apron now my life has a perpose.
Old 2010-12-08, 05:19   Link #831
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I've been watching the series ( I LOVE IT) but not really on with the manga...... so my question is "What has been already happening after the series, in the progress of the story I mean?"
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 19:33   Link #832
Manic
real men love pink

the anime changed some stuff at the beginning and went totally AO for the last 3 or so eps.

My suggestion is to read all the manga from the beginning cus its better anyway.
Old 2010-12-08, 22:45   Link #833
Mamina fan12
legendary Badass Ninja

If Himari wasnt a cat do you think her and yuuto would date =O
Mamina fan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 01:52   Link #834
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamina fan12 View Post
If Himari wasnt a cat do you think her and yuuto would date =O
Even if she didn't, she's still a Youkai and Amakawa Demon slaying power will disappear in their offspring.

If Himari a human, Kuesu will overwhelm her, since Himari will just be a nuisance or burden to him to protect once another Evil Youkai attack.

Sad to admit...but the most suitable candidate to be Yuuto's bride is Rinko. She's normal human (which Yuuto desired to be one) and understand him much, even able to cheer him up in the past from his depression in his childhood, due to the charm effect to suppress his power from Youkai Sniffing.

some one already make Yuuto list of offspring based on the 'mother'

Yuuto+ Himari = no child or child without power (a Hanyuu), despise by Youkai, hated by human
Yuuto+ Lizlett = indestructible Tea set
Yuuto+ Kuesu = heir of both parent's power, or sterile offspring
Yuuto+ Shuzuku= a Hanyuu too
Yuuto+ Sae-sensei= ...... there's a speculation that she's a Youkai too or have power
Yuuto+ Rinko = human with Amakawa demon slaying power
Yuuto+ Shama= Vampiric Hanyuu with Mr Fantastic power (Fantastic4)
Old 2010-12-09, 02:48   Link #835
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
but the most suitable candidate to be Yuuto's bride is Rinko.
thats just your opinion, if he went with her cus he wants to be normal then it wouldnt matter if he matched up with any of the demon characters either since it would a non issue if their offspring couldnt inherit his power. Plus i dont think this manga has even stated what happens with human/demon couples and their offspring or if they can even do such a thing. I havent seen or remembered any half breeds being in the story.

if he cared about his kid having demon slaying power he'd go with Kuesu who is just as good if not better match than rinko. She was basically his 1st love and friend anyway.
Old 2010-12-09, 04:24   Link #836
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
thats just your opinion, if he went with her cus he wants to be normal then it wouldnt matter if he matched up with any of the demon characters either since it would a non issue if their offspring couldnt inherit his power. Plus i dont think this manga has even stated what happens with human/demon couples and their offspring or if they can even do such a thing. I havent seen or remembered any half breeds being in the story.

if he cared about his kid having demon slaying power he'd go with Kuesu who is just as good if not better match than rinko. She was basically his 1st love and friend anyway.
Spoiler for about offspring:

about half breed (cross between human and demon) aka.Hanyuu...lot of another manga already told bitter fate for them, like Inuyasha, Onikirisama no Hakoirimusume, Onikimaru, Pita Ten, Ushio to Tora, Happy World, etc.

Some other prime example than Inuyasha:
even just an issue about being halfbreed, can make a pair of sibling being called Tengu child's (Legend of the Wind manga), and isolated by their own village.
The sibling held a grudge which make them joined a savage pirate to attack their own home village for such an unfair treatment just because their red hair, much to Hikoza, Kogenta and Hiryuu dismay. Can you imagine how bad the villagers treatment is? so both of them want to kill all of them?

If Yuuto choose one of the demon, like Himari, may be he can enjoy his so called normal live, but not his child's which caused the theory 'Rinko is the best candidate for his bride' come not like I like her anyway , I despise Tsundere girl except few of them and Rinko is not in the list
Old 2010-12-09, 06:28   Link #837
Used Can

The anime holds no effect on the manga, though.
Old 2010-12-09, 17:41   Link #838
going techno

Yuuto+ Kuesu have an arrange wedding so things might be diffrent. kuesu is trying to get closer to yuuto so i am rooting for her.
Old 2010-12-09, 17:57   Link #839
Manic
real men love pink

If there is even a pairing at the end it would most likely be Kuesu or Himari

the one thing i liked about the anime that the manga has done is do more with the Kallen clone aka the vampire demon. I like her character and wish she'd show back up and join the harem.
Old 2010-12-09, 23:00   Link #840
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
If there is even a pairing at the end it would most likely be Kuesu or Himari

the one thing i liked about the anime that the manga has done is do more with the Kallen clone aka the vampire demon. I like her character and wish she'd show back up and join the harem.
Cast Himari off, though it's a pity, Himari herself confirmed in the previous chapter that she'll die soon, because run out of battery I mean power so she aim to make Yuuto's Amakawa Demon Slaying Power fully awakened as soon as possible.

And since Himari is descendant of another Demon Cat that swear to protect Amakawa's heir, she'll must fuck with other Demon Cat or Normal cat (like her mother*) to produce next generation of Amakawa's Demon Cat Guardian.

If she didn't do it before she's dead (being killed in battle or run out of power), her Demon Cat Pledge with previous Amakawa Family Head can't be fulfilled. And if it happened, all her clan will be free to hunt by other stronger demon slayer family among the twelve.

Note: Himari's kind didn't hunted by other demon slayer family for their service to Amakawa's Household (hinted by little Kuesu in the flashback, during her first encounter with Himari in white cat form)

Himari can fuck Yuuto and bear his child's if she want, however, the Hanyuu isn't include in Amakawa's Protection which supervised by other surviving Demon Slayer Households.
So the child protected only by Yuuto (since Himari dead) but will be slayed by others (Youkai: for disgusting mixed blood, Demon Slayer: for categorized as demon/Youkai)

*)
I'm curious about Himari's mother death. Himari stated that she'll die soon due to run out of power, but Amakawa Family book contain a story that one of the previous head of Amakawa Family slay it's own Demon Cat due to uncontrollable berserk of bloodlust.
Could it be that Himari can extend her life by following her Nature as Human Eater thus make her wild and must be slayed like her previous ancestor?
Himari even stated in their training (before 1st encounter with Shuzuku at the river), that the first Demon Yuuto must slay, probably herself.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, licensed, romance, shounen