AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-11-24, 12:16   Link #33601
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Finally finished the event. Guifei is in similar state as Clytie van Gogh in that her Saint Graph got hijacked by the Outer Gods. Her Cthugha/ eldritch-y self gets sealed by Wu Zetian at the end.

And the CQ is massively long. Casturia and Astarte are real life savers here since JAlt has a perma pierce invul buff. Also came down to solo between Merlin and Gilles at the end. Hero Creation EX Merlin is very lol
Old 2020-11-24, 21:08   Link #33602
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Annnd I just spent 160 EUR on not getting Ereshkigal...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-24, 22:48   Link #33603
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

What's with the news saying that DW lost a bunch of profit on FGO, it's COVID year duh!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-25, 01:56   Link #33604
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
What's with the news saying that DW lost a bunch of profit on FGO, it's COVID year duh!
A lot of people probably lost their jobs and don't have money for Quartz.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2020-11-25, 03:45   Link #33605
GDB

Quote:
I hate to use this term, but it's "fake news". Unless new information came out from the last time people spouted this a week or two back, they're looking at net profits and declaring FGO is in shambles. The reality is that DW is spending money developing its Sakura Wars game (and I think there may have been a third game they were working on too), which is 100% expenses since they aren't done yet. This means profits are down, because profit is revenue minus expenses.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-25, 04:40   Link #33606
Homura7

A new type of blue prism has been added among the rewards for the 22M download campaign. These work as substitutes for CS and sq for when you want to restore the whole party after defeat.

The fact they give us this stuff several weeks prior to the next story chapter... Get ready for the return of Camelot, but this time up to eleven.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-25, 04:53   Link #33607
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Only for main story up to Olympus. They want people to catch up and use those prisms to force revive parties. In other words, new story soon.

285 quartz and 5 tickets for Murasaki once again. Only got Atalante and Stheno as gold Servants. Been a while since I felt this pain in the gacha. I was really hoping to get her so I don't use my funds in NA for her since I'm saving for Kama there.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-25, 11:19   Link #33608
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
There's no news because anyone thinking FGO is about to collapse is delusional

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
A new type of blue prism has been added among the rewards for the 22M download campaign. These work as substitutes for CS and sq for when you want to restore the whole party after defeat.

The fact they give us this stuff several weeks prior to the next story chapter... Get ready for the return of Camelot, but this time up to eleven.
It's time limited though.....
Old 2020-11-25, 12:10   Link #33609
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well did sink in more quartz than I probably should have. But am glad I at least left this Christmas re-run with NP2 Ereshkigal. Even if damage isn't her complete and total focus, it'll be a nice bit of damage she can do there.

Will be good to jump into a new LB. Probably a depressing ride in some ways as usual. But at least the main cast aren't traveling around with absolutely nowhere to go home to now.
Old 2020-11-25, 12:58   Link #33610
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Like GDB said, its BS.

Their profits are down, but revenue remained at the same level. Basically they spent way more this year than last year so they have less left over.
Old 2020-11-25, 12:59   Link #33611
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well did sink in more quartz than I probably should have. But am glad I at least left this Christmas re-run with NP2 Ereshkigal. Even if damage isn't her complete and total focus, it'll be a nice bit of damage she can do there.
Good idea. I spent a year with NP1 Eresh, and the damage was really lacking.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-25, 13:55   Link #33612
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Good idea. I spent a year with NP1 Eresh, and the damage was really lacking.
That's what supports are for. My Eresh is also NP1, but I've got her covered with Shakespeare, Raikou and Nightingale.
Old 2020-11-26, 15:31   Link #33613
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

... When Hinako talks about the perfect form... Is it about flat chests?
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-26, 15:43   Link #33614
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Poor Tamamo Vitch, her name is too unimportant to be remembered
The only thing I an say when seeing her current outfit is "Jingle bells" though (There actually is a bell...)
That being said, I missed my first chance to use Euryale, and could only take the second one.

Was she supposed to get her battle-sprite update now, though?

Old 2020-11-27, 03:11   Link #33615
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I've got to admit. The Emperor grew on me quite a bit with all the shade thrown at Tamamo Vitch. Was kind of refreshing to see her so utterly cornered and left in a very bad spot until she was 'rescued.'
Old 2020-11-27, 05:39   Link #33616
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
5.5 announced, I guess its a Gaiden chapter a la Tokugawa Labyrinth

https://news.fate-go.jp/2020/heiankyo/
Old 2020-11-27, 05:58   Link #33617
Homura7

Hell Mandala is the name of chapter 5.5.

Which means... It's time to pay for your sins, Douman.
Old 2020-11-27, 05:59   Link #33618
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Nah it's a legit main chapter. It has the distinction of 5.5 which Ooku and the recent Imaginary Scramble doesn't have even if those are considered as 3.5 and 4.5. And there's no mention of it being a limited time event like any other event.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-27, 07:45   Link #33619
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
5.5 announced, I guess its a Gaiden chapter a la Tokugawa Labyrinth

https://news.fate-go.jp/2020/heiankyo/
If this is the "kick Douman's ass" chapter then it sure is going to be a full main
Old 2020-11-27, 08:53   Link #33620
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Nah it's a legit main chapter. It has the distinction of 5.5 which Ooku and the recent Imaginary Scramble doesn't have even if those are considered as 3.5 and 4.5. And there's no mention of it being a limited time event like any other event.
Yeah, I assumed that with "3.5" is filler event that takes place between main stories, rather than a main story as Hell Realm Mandala which officially has that assignment. Defeating one of the Apostles is part of the main plot.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon