AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-17, 19:03   Link #161
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
I'll try my hand at this, I s'pose.

---------------------------------
Name: Ivan "Akula" Ananenko

Appearance:

Personality: Ever driven in a taxi with an eccentric driver? Imagine such a drive, only you're being pelted by hails of bullets while going over the speed limit alongside a steep mountain road; all the while, a boy rambles on and on about his family stories from back home. For whatever reason, he seems to be either unaware of the danger, or is too wrapped up in other matters to really care. Surprisingly, he manages to make eye contact with you in the backseat while still driving the curving roads with ease.

Meet Ivan. An extremely outgoing individual, you can find Ivan chilling in the getaway car with the tune of a foreign country playing from the radio, singing not-so-gracefully along. Though not the most skilled in guns or hands, you can count on him to make it across the city or desert in one piece.

Maybe two.

He's not one for politics or philosophy, merely going with the flow and seeing what's thrown at him. He loves talking, if you didn't know, so don't expect to throw in any of your cents before he spouts out the life story of several individuals. He is a worldly guy, and is fluent in several languages. Ivan's taken a liking to Spanish bands, listening to mariachi more often than not. Regardless of the volume, he still finds a way to raise his voice above the music and chatter on.
He frequently tells others he's a 'lover and not a fighter' due to his occupancy as a driver/transporter, but most know he's ready and itching to fire a couple 120mm shells when there's an MBT around.

Division: Logi (Vehicles Division)
Weapon: Whatever nifty vehicle he can get his hands on! Carries an M1911A1 .45 pistol for defense or when on foot.

Quotes:

"Since when did pedestrians get the right of way?"

"That's a nice Ferrari you got there.
I drive a tank."

"I knew a nice French guy myself. It's a shame about those tread marks on his back."

---------------------------------

I'll update him with his appearance and maybe a back-story later.
His voice must be George Nakata!

HIGH TENSIOOON~~~
Old 2011-05-17, 19:29   Link #162
Asuras
Dictadere~!

I'd probably agree with you if I knew what he sounded like.
Old 2011-05-18, 13:47   Link #163
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Merii vs Mara. Western vs Eastern demons.

Now that I have read closer, I’m wondering, what’s the details behind her armor? Who made it? And from the looks of it, does she also have a pair of torches that she uses to beat oversized monsters with the power of tanko drums?
There's no deep history behind her armor. It was made by someone who knows armor and really has no bearing on the story.

And no, she doesn't beat monsters to death with torches. She has fists for that. Or cars. Maybe a streetlight for variety.
Old 2011-05-19, 01:04   Link #164
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Oh well.

The saner counterpart to Jon. Nice girl, but rather sensitive.

Name: Rachel Lee Wei Ying
(Theoretical) VA: Ryou Hirohashi
Height: 160cm
Division: Assault
Butei Rank: A
Ancestor: None of significance
Equipment: SIG Sauer P226 handgun, ASP telescopic baton, KA-BAR knife

Background:

Spoiler:

Personality:

Spoiler:

Skills:

Spoiler:

Facts:

Spoiler:

Last edited by kct; 2011-05-25 at 04:54.
Old 2011-05-19, 03:21   Link #165
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Élise Kujo updated.

Quote:
"Pardon. I seem to have this habit of ignoring incompetent people."

Élise Kujō (久城エリース)
Occupation: Student [Originally from Académie des Détectives Armés, France, temporarily transferred to Tokyo Butei High School]
Division: Inquesta
Ancestor: Victorique de Blois
Inventory: FAMAS F1, Emerson SARK, iPad with memory expanded to 1TB
VA: Hanazawa Kana

Physical Characteristics: She possesses the traits of members of the Gray Wolf bloodline: long blond hair, petite stature and green eyes. Élise is usually seen wearing long dresses in France, but is not as choosy as Jeanne when it comes to the uniform change; however, she wears a specialized trenchcoat over her uniform in her stay in Tokyo Butei High School.
Attitude: Élise is most usually snide in her remarks and does not prefer to interact with others, with a less hands-on approach in a number of cases. She is notable for "getting the right information at the right place at the right time" in France, particularly due to special access in most public libraries around the world using her modified iPad (specs above). Her prowess in investigative skills, however, is not complimented by her poor experience in handling firearms.
Like a typical girl of her age, Élise does have some things that she find embarrassing to talk about, with love high up the list.
Hobbies: Aside from reading books — which females of the Kujo family seem to inherit from Victorique — she is also very fond of sweets and is usually seen with a lollipop in her mouth.
After that, as promised, here is Hattori Hanzou.

Quote:
"Ah, you see, this sword is made of of the finest tamahagane forged over 300 years ago from descendants of of Tokugawa Clan. It's a veeeeeery tedious process and it took at least ten people, not including the Shinto priests who blessed this blade, and I'm honored to wield this magnificent piece of craftsmanship.

...Huh? We're you just asking me where is the comfort room?
"

Hattori Hanzou 服部繁三 "The Unpredictable Third"
Occupation: Visiting Instructor in Japanese Butei Training Institutions
Division: Assault
Ancestor: Hattori Hanzou
Inventory: Wakizashi (two), Taser, Taurus Judge "Magnum" Edition
VA: Tomokazu Sugita
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2011-05-19 at 03:40.
Old 2011-05-19, 10:21   Link #166
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

*decloaks*

HMMMMM.... Just arrived here while seeing what everyone here was up to... Interesting stuff... Hehe, I have two OCs that are waiting to be deployed in a small instant...

*re-cloaks and heads to IS writing and HNA writing together now... boy... I might do some accidental cross-over verse... wait... IS and HNA CROSSVERSE!? nonono... focus on current jobs*

Next post will be my two OCs.
Hint: One's codename is "Alucard"

Note: Dracula descendant storyline modified.... there's already Vlad the impaler in here...

Last edited by Terminator98; 2011-05-19 at 21:42.
Old 2011-05-19, 15:14   Link #167
Terminator98
*Author

Ok, time for me to barge in.

Hello everyone... two new OCs have arrived!

Spoiler for OC N.1: The Descendant of a Nosferatu!:

Spoiler for OC N.2: And his dreaded nemesis?! (or not?):

Now, non-OP chars... perfect protagonists... BUT FIRST, I MUST FINISH MY INFINITE STRATOS WORK.

But HNA is still fresh in my mind, I might write some stuff, but IS takes priority over this for now.

Another thing is... Daisuke Ono and who else as VAs? (If I lump Kaname Kuran's or Zero's VA in here... it would be smexy, but over used as well...) And we could maybe have Nana Mizuki grace us with the reverse roll here by playing the one that gets bitten... (Mayaa Sakamoto is another option for sweety girls... plus she has Ciel mode. )

Ah, maybe should I do another one of those char. sheets for sheer convenience levels?
Hmmm... where are the FF plans for using all our OCs and trying to put in a story that happens in the same verse as our dear Aria and Kin-chan?

P.S: Kha, there, two SSR members (they do other the other stuff only as electives) for you... WITH LOVE AND DRAMA!
Double P.S: Anyone who played Diablo II KNOWS Kyousuke's ancestor's alternate depiction.
Triple P.S: Sorry for the e-mail spam @Meister, Saint X, Saintesse and Flamez, forgot to turn off the "send notification" thingie...

Last edited by Terminator98; 2011-05-19 at 16:29.
Old 2011-05-19, 16:49   Link #168
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
The three other members of Preston's circle, including the official leader. I may as well start calling it "Preston's Angels", "Preston's Visual Novel Cast" or something else, also I retconned Kirten and Preston's infos.

This group may need "guests" to make up for the shortcomings, such as the lack of sniper. But the sniper may be covered by someone ported from the fictional modern fantasy world I have been brewing, a Spaniard named Mendoza, because his actual name is well.. Spanish LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.

Character .3

Spoiler for portrait:

Name: Amelie de Batz-Castelmore d'Artagnan, nicknamed Ami by Sanae.
(theorical) VA: Ami Koshimizu
Nationality: French
Class: 2nd year
Ancestor: Charles de Batz-Castelmore d'Artagnan
Department: Inquesta
Bloodline Ability: None
Weapon: S&W No. 3 Schofield, Garand M1 Rifle.
Friends: Sanae Noriaki, Fiorenza Diotallevi, Preston Lee Whitworth, Kirsten Vikernes.

Character Quotes:

"Oh I know. You are expecting me to whip out a rapier and say 'En Garde'. Too bad you have not read the memo, we are in the 21st century.""
"Swords are so passe. Guns democratized a lot of things about fighting."
"Musketeers were called as such for a reason, and my friend right here IS the reason."

Background:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Ability:
None

Style:
Amelie is a good shot with her Schofield and her Garand. She uses her parkour skills to run around the targets, take them from unexpected places and her training in savate is handy when things gets a little sticky.

Trivia
Spoiler:

Character .4

Spoiler for portrait:

Name: Fiorenza Diotallevi, nicknamed "Fio"
(theorical) VA: Haruka Tomatsu
Nationality: American (of Italian ancestry)
Butei Rank: B (Potentially A but is very unlucky to have Doc as examiner at her every tests).
Ancestor: Nobody of note
Department: Logi
Weapon: Heckler & Koch VP70 and FN P90
Friends: Sanae Noriaki, Amelie D'Artagnan, Preston Lee Whitworth, Kirsten Vikernes.
Character Quotes:

"Giiiiirls! Let's! Get! DANGEROUS!"
"88 MP/H!!!"
"Hey guys! Watch me graze all over the traffic!"
"She is sitting on the thin line between crazy, and hot" - Preston

Background:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Ability:
None, unless you count her insolent chance with vehicle accidents.

Style:
Fio says she can make any vehicle a weapon and she is a fan of what she calls "Drive-by bullet shower" with her P90, she laments to have to use it instead of a Tommy Gun. Without weapon, Fiorenza is not a pushover, her upbringing have taught her street fighting skills. This means that she will do ANYTHING to win, expect dirt flung into one's eyes, head smacked by a brick, faking a wound, using her "charms" to win someone over only to kick kick the opponent in the crotch, strangling someone with that person's own article of clothing, ANYTHING goes.

Trivia
Spoiler:

Character .5

Spoiler for portrait:

Name: Sanae Noriaki
(theorical) VA: Minori Chihara
Nationality: Japanese (half-breed Chinese)
Ancestor: Nobody of note.
Department: Amdo
Weapon: Walter PPK
Friends: Amelie D'Artagnan, Fiorenza Diotallevi, Preston Lee Whitworth, Kirsten Vikernes.
Character Quotes:

"This situation is a little too cliché."
"Dumbass"
"Amélie-onee-sama~"
"Jensen Ackles~"

Background:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Ability:
Sanae's engineering skills allowed her to manufacture various gadgets ranging from electronic device jammers to surveillance drones that are no bigger than a kite. She is currently studying the structure of various car models to find which can be modded into her dream monster car.

Style:
Sanae prefers to avoid fighting as much as possible. More often than not she relies on gadgets and choose her battlefield she have made sure to stuff with traps before. She have a knack for improvisation and will use improvised weapons when cornered. Her handgun is a very last resort and it's useless to say how she manages with them.

Trivia
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sheba; 2011-06-22 at 03:21.
Old 2011-05-20, 01:44   Link #169
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Élise Kujo updated.

After that, as promised, here is Hattori Hanzou.
...HanaKana...

*adds another into Jim's hare--*

*is thundershocked by Chrysanthe!!*

Jim's unofficial colorless gang begins to form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
Ok, time for me to barge in.

Hello everyone... two new OCs have arrived!

Spoiler for OC N.1: The Descendant of a Nosferatu!:

Spoiler for OC N.2: And his dreaded nemesis?! (or not?):
Okay Manami now has ANOTHER person to snarl at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
The three other members of Preston's circle, including the official leader. I may as well start calling it "Preston's Angels", "Preston's Visual Novel Cast" or something else, also I retconned Kirten and Preston's infos.

This group may need "guests" to make up for the shortcomings, such as the lack of sniper. But the sniper may be covered by someone ported from the fictional modern fantasy world I have been brewing, a Spaniard named Mendoza, because his actual name is well.. Spanish LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.

Name: Amelie de Batz-Castelmore d'Artagnan, nicknamed Ami by Sanae.
(theorical) VA: Ami Koshimizu
Nationality: French
Ancestor: Charles de Batz-Castelmore d'Artagnan
Department: Inquesta
Weapon: S&W No. 3 Schofield, Garand M1 Rifle.
Friends: Sanae Noriaki, Fiorenza Diotallevi, Preston Lee Whitworth, Kirsten Vikernes.

Character Quotes:

"Oh I know. You are expecting me to whip out a rapier and say 'En Garde'. Too bad you have not read the memo, we are in the 21st century.""
"Swords are so passe. Guns democratized a lot of things about fighting."
"Musketeers were called as such for a reason, and my friend right here IS the reason."

Name: Fiorenza Diotallevi, nicknamed "Fio"
(theorical) VA: Haruka Tomatsu
Nationality: American (of Italian ancestry)
Butei Rank: B
Ancestor: Nobody of note
Weapon: Heckler & Koch VP70 and FN P90
Friends: Sanae Noriaki, Amelie D'Artagnan, Preston Lee Whitworth, Kirsten Vikernes.
Character Quotes:

"Giiiiirls! Let's! Get! DANGEROUS!"
"88 MP/H!!!"
"Hey guys! Watch me graze all over the traffic!"
"She is sitting on the thin line between crazy, and hot" - Preston

Name: Sanae Noriaki
(theorical) VA: Minori Chihara
Nationality: Japanese
Butei Rank: B
Ancestor: Nobody of note.
Department: Amdo
Weapon: Walter PPK
Friends: Amelie D'Artagnan, Fiorenza Diotallevi, Preston Lee Whitworth, Kirsten Vikernes.
Character Quotes:

"This situation is a little too cliché."
"Dumbass"
"Amélie-onee-sama~"
"Jensen Ackles~"
Colorless gang it is.
Old 2011-05-20, 10:47   Link #170
Terminator98
*Author

Quote:
Okay Manami now has ANOTHER person to snarl at.
Now, I must say that there is a huge amount of chars in this thread... might be time for some character sheet... it took me lots of searching to get a hold on Manami's profile.

The first thing that popped up in my head was "Underworld".... Plus the vampires here have guns... (except that the chick is now the werewolf, and the guy the Vampire)

BUT... he already has a girl... but for lol factors. *imagines*

Spoiler for Short story I wrote randomly concerning possible Werewolf/Vampire relationships...:

edit: On a side note... I'm wondering the VAs I could use for em... Ayako Kawasumi, Daisuke One, Mamoru Miyano... all of em taken... Hmmm...
OH YES.

*Updates VAs for both Chars*
*Updates SSR Ability Grade Rating for Kyousuke*

Ok, both char profiles updated:

Kyousuke Yamato
Alexandra V.H Yamato

A third OC is on his way.... a descendent of a certain Sebastien Michaelis.
Let's see who gets baited...

Last edited by Terminator98; 2011-05-20 at 11:01.
Old 2011-05-20, 14:32   Link #171
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

*facepalms*

I'm starting to believe that the average OC creator in anycares nought for badass normals, instead preferring to just throw in whatever they like into the mix whether it works or not, with a strong preference towards the supernatural and vampires.

I'll comment in-depth at some other point but I just want to say - really? It wasn't enough to rip off Castlevania and Hellsing, you're going to turn this into goddamned Twilight?

We need to give Monster Hunter International a call.

If I have to use movie terms, Hidan no Aria is Bad Boys meets Hot Fuzz meets harem anime. It is not Bad Boys meets fucking Twilight.

Just because there is a confirmed vampire within the series does not mean the floodgates are open.

Now on to more cheerful things:

Spoiler for Michelle H. Winters:

I believe in miracles.

Old 2011-05-20, 14:56   Link #172
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Vampire? What?
Old 2011-05-20, 15:23   Link #173
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

New characters!

Name: Karla Bidan
Nationality: German-Korean
Butei Rank: Maintenance Engineer E-2
Ancestor: Gerhard Barkhorn
Bloodline Ability: Pilot any aircraft or robot by instinct. Horrendous with land vehicles.
Weapon: Baton, HK P2000
Friends: Ayari/Kanari's parents - One of the only few who knew about Ayari/Kanari's true background, Reisen

Background : A former student from the German Butei Academy, she was almost granted a scholarship into the Luftwaffe but it was retracted when she was convicted for dangerous driving during her driving test, running the car through a lamppost and almost severing the car into half. Nonetheless, she was the school's top aircraft pilot and graduated from the academy with honors, therefore the school attached her to the Japanese Butei Academy. The academy was skeptical of her skills, so she was assigned as a second-level engineer.

Initially innocent, she was thrust into the underworld and conspiracies after the Unamichi twins were suddenly deposited on her doorstep with a letter simply bearing the words "Take care of them. Please." in familiar handwriting, and 10 million euros deposited into her bank account. She had been the unofficial guardian of the twins for four years since she arrived in Japan.

Name: Reisen
Nationality: Metropolis
Butei Rank: None
Ancestor: Lim Bo Seng
Department: Ex-Dagula. Now a fugitive.
Bloodline Ability: Analysis and problem-solving
Weapons: STK CPW, Glock 19 (given to Kanari), Fairburn-Sykes knife modified into a wristblade/piton gun (given to Ayari), L96A1 Suppressed /w high-intensity thermoscope, Mateba .44 Unica 6 Autorevolver
Friends: Ayari/Kanari's parents (another who knows the truth), Karla, an unnamed legal counselor for the Yakuza, the Metro ambassador, Kinichi, Jeanne (unexpected friendship)

Background : Missing and wanted for involvement in a bomb attack on the parliament house, he was initially captured but escaped from Whitely detention centre. Dubbed highly dangerous due to his background as a course-planner with the Metro Butei Academy, it is touted as a conspiracy that he is framed, or at least worked undercover with the internal spy agency. As such, he is branded as a "missing fugitive" who "disappeared or died without a trace".

Having contacted Jeanne once on "business" when serving as a information broker on a one-time deal to the EU, the two of them were on edgy terms as Jeanne was unwelcome towards Reisen's mercenary attitude. It is also rumoured that he provided for Kinichi and Patra and helped them to disappear, as well as having a hand in many events funded by groups looking to buy information and certain equipment. His real name is not known, and his official identity, or as he is known in Japan, is simply Reisen - the owner of a Akihabara store selling games and otaku merchandise, which Riko visits on occasions.

After his store is destroyed during a Yakuza war (which he indirectly had a hand in), he is now residing in an offshore yacht docked on Butei high's island, and running his business (both his game store and information brokering) online and on-contact basis. It is not known how he got the permission and rights to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
<snip>
You know, the beauty of character creation is to do and create whatever you want. Zero limitations. Let them have that fun.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2011-06-06 at 21:49.
Old 2011-05-20, 15:39   Link #174
Terminator98
*Author

@Yoake: One word. Dracula. He's in the novels from what I've seen. (I have yet to gather info on his allignment and etc... but I'd guess that he's on the antagonists' side)

@WG: In now way is this Twilight. It's not just because there's a relationship between a chick and vampire that it turns into that show. Besides, I've never watched it, and cannot judge anything in it for myself.

There is no Dracula nor Alucard vampires in here (except for the Novel one). My vampire in question is descendant from an alternate vampire line. Dracula has a set of peculiar powers in HNA, I was thinking of explaining his "un-vampiric" abilities as his "evolution". The Bathonet bloodline is still stuck with most basic traits of the generic Vampire.

Besides, my vamp is nothing like Edward Cullen (from what I could understand of his character). Edward, from the looks of it, is calm, silent and not really your society guy.

Kyousuke's calm and gentlemanly, but he also loves socializing and can be eccentric at times when it comes to woman. Also, his vampiric issues are more of a type that is similar to Erika Sendo's in Fortune Arterial (rejects vampirism, conflicted with her own kin)

Note as well that he is far from being an OP char as he is heavily handicapped by his bloodthirst. He hasn't drunk any "good" blood since five years. For now, he's basically a human with some boosted reflexes (sub-par to Kinji's Hysteria Mode, but has the advantage of being on everytime). His full vampiric powers can awaken when he drinks blood from someone, and that, he doesn't want to do it at all. Power Limiter, yes.

Also, concerning badass normals... I appreciate them very much, but I've never been skilled at doing them correctly, so they're not a common production of mine. Perhaps when my imagination and pen skills expand a bit more, will I finally be able to correctly mold a badass normal.

But anyways... the third character of my team's coming in.
Also, I'm going to do some fixing about my agent's division, as well as some history modification so that they're not ALL in SSR... (at least, they might have SSR as a common elective, but their main specialty will be different)
Old 2011-05-20, 16:01   Link #175
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Quote:
@Yoake: One word. Dracula. He's in the novels from what I've seen. (I have yet to gather info on his allignment and etc... but I'd guess that he's on the antagonists' side)
Oh, I see.
Old 2011-05-20, 19:18   Link #176
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Now, I must say that there is a huge amount of chars in this thread... might be time for some character sheet... it took me lots of searching to get a hold on Manami's profile.
Its still redone that's why. I intended to ultimately compile the Nakamura Faction together in a Wiki-style post. But for most parts, the snippet remains true.

Quote:
The first thing that popped up in my head was "Underworld".... Plus the vampires here have guns... (except that the chick is now the werewolf, and the guy the Vampire)

BUT... he already has a girl... but for lol factors. *imagines*
Preston: Sorry to ruin your harem plans, Kyou, but Jim was punched in the face, and now suffers from what we call Kamijyou Syndrome. It's terminal.
Nemo: I know I won't be at your funeral when you die from this.
Jim: Stuff a bloody sock in it.

Quote:
Spoiler for Short story I wrote randomly concerning possible Werewolf/Vampire relationships...:
In human form, she can transform her teeth into fangs, and quite readily would. All good and well, except that this werewolf-pirate is BFF with a vampire-ninja, so she knows what one smells like. Of course, this sister relationship has been disturbed by the norms of the world, but more on that when said character appears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Termie
[/B]A third OC is on his way.... a descendent of a certain Sebastien Michaelis.
Let's see who gets baited...
Egads now a Butei Butler division.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Spoiler for Michelle H. Winters:
You know, I'm seeing "Maekawa-Itoko-Ryoushi" mechanic in Mich-Jon-Rachel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
New characters!

Name: Karla Bidan
Nationality: German-Korean
Butei Rank: Maintenance Engineer E-2
Ancestor: Gerhard Barkhorn
Bloodline Ability: Pilot any aircraft or robot by instinct. Horrendous with land vehicles.
Weapon: Baton
Friends: Ayari/Kanari's parents - One of the only few who knew about Ayari/Kanari's true background, Reisen

Background : A former student from the German Butei Academy, she was almost granted a scholarship into the Luftwaffe but it was retracted when she was convicted for dangerous driving during her driving test, running the car through a lamppost and almost severing the car into half. Nonetheless, she was the school's top aircraft pilot and graduated from the academy with honors, therefore the school attached her to the Japanese Butei Academy. The academy was skeptical of her skills, so she was assigned as a second-level engineer.

Initially innocent, she was thrust into the underworld and conspiracies after the Unamichi twins were suddenly deposited on her doorstep with a letter simply bearing the words "Take care of them. Please." in familiar handwriting, and 10 million euros deposited into her bank account. She had been the unofficial guardian of the twins for four years since she arrived in Japan.
Freiherr Immelmann (profile not yet published) now has a wingmate! 2 UH-70/SI Black Hawk gunships should be able to carry all our Assault OCs into place.

Quote:
Name: Reisen
Nationality: Metropolis
Butei Rank: None
Ancestor: Lim Bo Seng
Department: Ex-Dagula. Now a fugitive.
Bloodline Ability: Analysis and problem-solving
Weapons: STK CPW, Five-seveN (given to Kanari), Fairburn-Sykes knife modified into a wristblade/piton gun (given to Ayari), L96A1 Suppressed /w high-intensity thermoscope
Friends: Ayari/Kanari's parents (another who knows the truth), Karla, an unnamed legal counselor for the Yakuza, the Metro ambassador, Kinichi, Jeanne (unexpected friendship)

Background : Missing and wanted for involvement in a bomb attack on the parliament house, he was initially captured but escaped from Whitely detention centre. Dubbed highly dangerous due to his background as a course-planner with the Metro Butei Academy, it is touted as a conspiracy that he is framed, or at least worked undercover with the internal spy agency. As such, he is branded as a "missing fugitive" who "disappeared or died without a trace".

Having contacted Jeanne once on "business" when serving as a information broker on a one-time deal to the EU, the two of them were on edgy terms as Jeanne was unwelcome towards Reisen's mercenary attitude. It is also rumoured that he provided for Kinichi and Patra and helped them to disappear, as well as having a hand in many events funded by groups looking to buy information and certain equipment. His real name is not known, and his official identity, or as he is known in Japan, is simply Reisen - the owner of a Akihabara store selling games and otaku merchandise, which Riko visits on occasions.

After his store is destroyed during a Yakuza war (which he indirectly had a hand in), he is now residing in an offshore yacht docked on Butei high's island, and running his business (both his game store and information brokering) online and on-contact basis. It is not known how he got the permission and rights to do so.
Jim: Nikolai.
Reisen: I'm still Nikolai as much as you are still 141.
Jim: I'm looking for something.
Reisen: You know the rules. Pay cash, or get mash.

~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

Jim and Preston find a body.

Preston: He's dead, Jim.

It just occured to me...
Old 2011-05-20, 22:05   Link #177
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
You can read about him on the wiki. Let's just say that he's already made an appearance in the anime.

Quote:
@WG: In now way is this Twilight. It's not just because there's a relationship between a chick and vampire that it turns into that show. Besides, I've never watched it, and cannot judge anything in it for myself.

There is no Dracula nor Alucard vampires in here (except for the Novel one). My vampire in question is descendant from an alternate vampire line. Dracula has a set of peculiar powers in HNA, I was thinking of explaining his "un-vampiric" abilities as his "evolution". The Bathonet bloodline is still stuck with most basic traits of the generic Vampire.

Besides, my vamp is nothing like Edward Cullen (from what I could understand of his character). Edward, from the looks of it, is calm, silent and not really your society guy.

Kyousuke's calm and gentlemanly, but he also loves socializing and can be eccentric at times when it comes to woman. Also, his vampiric issues are more of a type that is similar to Erika Sendo's in Fortune Arterial (rejects vampirism, conflicted with her own kin)

Note as well that he is far from being an OP char as he is heavily handicapped by his bloodthirst. He hasn't drunk any "good" blood since five years. For now, he's basically a human with some boosted reflexes (sub-par to Kinji's Hysteria Mode, but has the advantage of being on everytime). His full vampiric powers can awaken when he drinks blood from someone, and that, he doesn't want to do it at all. Power Limiter, yes.

Also, concerning badass normals... I appreciate them very much, but I've never been skilled at doing them correctly, so they're not a common production of mine. Perhaps when my imagination and pen skills expand a bit more, will I finally be able to correctly mold a badass normal.

But anyways... the third character of my team's coming in.
Also, I'm going to do some fixing about my agent's division, as well as some history modification so that they're not ALL in SSR... (at least, they might have SSR as a common elective, but their main specialty will be different)
My point is that the sole vampire that's shown up in the series is working for the bad guys and is essentially a boss character. It does not mean that the floodgates are open to start churning out gobs of supernatural characters.

As for making badass normals - how hard can it be? Take a normal person (with normal being relative, admittedly) and put them into this situation. Mike Lowery and Marcus Burnett. Jonas Blaine, Mack Gerhardt, Charles Grey, Bob Brown. Jack O'Neil and SG-1. John Mclane.

Mad Jack Churchill.

Lachiman Gurung.

Bishnu Shresta.

John Basilone.

Mitchell Paige.

Alvin York.

Randy Shugart and Gary Gordon.

SEAL Team Six. Delta Force. MARSOC.

Carlos Hathcock.

Dick Winters.

Ronald Speirs.

Salvatore Giunta.

Those are but a few Badass Normals who actually existed in the real world. It's not too hard to make one, mate.

Quote:
You know, the beauty of character creation is to do and create whatever you want. Zero limitations. Let them have that fun.
Suitability. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

At all times when creating characters, one must ask one's self, "Does this charecter fit the spirit of the series that I am working on?"

Also, you got nationality wrong. Nationality refers to what nation you belong to, where your origin is. Ethnicity is the racial mix. Thus as an example, Jon Davis is of Malaysian nationality and British-Indian-Chinese ethnicity.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2011-05-20, 22:24   Link #178
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Èlise: And I thought I'm going to see only a handful of students from Tokyo Butei High School. *sighs*
Hanzou: Well, at least you're a student, Kujo-kun. Now that it's raining Original Characters harder than a tropical cyclone in here, I have to update my student roster. Kono yarou.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2011-05-21, 04:45   Link #179
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Èlise: And I thought I'm going to see only a handful of students from Tokyo Butei High School. *sighs*
Hanzou: Well, at least you're a student, Kujo-kun. Now that it's raining Original Characters harder than a tropical cyclone in here, I have to update my student roster. Kono yarou.
Mahhh.... It's not that's bad... Aria OC still has law and order... Either that or the Canaans are getting too old to cause anymore havoc like we used to

BACKLOG MICRO DESTROYER !!!!

Quote:
Yes! An Original Character thread! I shall submit my original character idea here from the General Discussion.

"Pardon. I seem to have this habit of ignoring incompetent people."

Élise Kujō (久城エリース)
Occupation: Student [Originally from Académie des Détectives Armés, France, temporarily transferred to Tokyo Butei High School]
Division: Inquesta
Ancestor: Victorique de Blois
Inventory: FAMAS F1, Emerson SARK
Physical Characteristics: She possesses the traits of members of the Gray Wolf bloodline: long blond hair, petite stature and green eyes. Élise is usually seen wearing long dresses in France, but is not as choosy as Jeanne when it comes to the uniform change; however, she wears a specialized trenchcoat over her uniform in her stay in Tokyo Butei High School.
Attitude: Élise is most usually snide in her remarks and does not prefer to interact with others, with a less hands-on approach in a number of cases. She is notable for "getting the right information at the right place at the right time" in France. Her prowess in investigative skills, however, is not complimented by her poor experience in handling firearms.
I can't imagine Vic- no, Elise wielding a FAMAS... It's not that I'm not trying... It's just... Beyond me But the SARK is good, if only because they're required to be armed one way or another.

Also, I remember a certain other little girl that also has a habit of ignoring stupid people

So I guess Kujo eventually manned up and kissed Victorique... Cause that's how you get a girl pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Yes I am. Meet Mara S. Brouwer.

....Eh ? Not your infamous Project [Keroko] incarnation - The Heroine of the Multiverse ?

Alsoooo... I guess someone would have to say this (these) eventually...

1. Horny much?

2. What big horns you have!

3. And ain't nothing but a horn dawg

4. Horn if you're h-

*Transmission End*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nera Sleith View Post
I really liked Valkyrie Profile, thus it inspired me in creating this character based on that game's main character.

Spoiler:
I like her.

I like her alot.

Every time we start an OC thread in a new series I've always find a girl that I can't get out of my head.

In Nanoha OC there's Maren... Or possibly Keroko, I had a little tsundere thing going for her too...

In Toaru OC there's Sibyl... Nyan might had issued some kind of 'stern warning' against me touching her...

In Aria OC... Could you be the one...?

EDIT:

Japanese Alias: Minato Arisato
True Name: Michael Auditore
Butei Rank: 'A'
Ancestor: Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Legendary Master Assassin of the Brotherhood)
Department: Dagula
Bloodline Ability: Eagle Vision
Weapon: Heckler & Koch USP .45ACP with two-tone finish,Emerson Combat Karambit

Character's Catch phrase:

"My way is fun too."

Character's job description:

"Interrogating a hostile witness is like proposing marriage. You want to get it right the first try; So you don't settle until you find the perfect spot... You take special care to set the right ambiance and set the mood... And then you wait for the best moment to pop the question."

Spoiler for Background:

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-05-21 at 06:36.
Old 2011-05-21, 07:15   Link #180
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
I can't imagine Vic- no, Elise wielding a FAMAS... It's not that I'm not trying... It's just... Beyond me
Well, you're talking with someone with very little to no information with regards to weapons. But after some time (more like a few seconds ) considering the choice of weapons, I think that non-sniping rifles are not that good for people — especially girls with petite builds — because of the excessive strain it gives to the arm.

I might change it into a submachine gun so that it's easier to handle for someone as small as Èlise. If you have any tips on how to pick a suitable gun, please enlighten me. :3

Closed Thread