View Poll Results: Athrun/?
Cagalli 100 64.94%
Meyrin 54 35.06%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-30, 19:27   Link #21
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww...............GAY PAIRINGS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FANGIRLS AND THEIR RABID HOMO-EROTIC FANTASIES!!!!!!!!!

God, you know how god kills a catgirl every time we bring up physics into anime discussion? What about a fangirl? I can only dream...
Old 2005-12-30, 19:56   Link #22
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Lol boredandsleepy you have to be the most serious Asucaga fan I've ever seen...You always have so much data, Wow ...

All I know is while Cagali is signing this and signing that the 3 SEED couples walk off into the sunset as the last thing you see...Where are Athrun and Meyrin going together hmm?? To take a extended nap no doubt...and that's how it should be ...
Old 2005-12-30, 20:31   Link #23
Ichimaru

As far as im concerned, with a new director in the 3rd series, i could see athrun and lacus comin back

There were already a few hints that lacus mite have a soft spot left for athrun and she probaly knows that athrun has a place in his heart to forgive himself and forgive her to give it another chance.

In destiny, when she met him after landin IJ, she asks him hows he doin, and she had a different look at him. Then mia died, lacus looks up at athrun sheddin a thousand tears for mia, and she also shed with him. Then she goes through mia diary, about her experience with athrun etc, maybe just maybe lacus could see the pain that she has cause athrun into all these relationships and these girls were like replicas of her.

And do you really think ppl on plant will allow lacus to marry kira? remember the public on plant doesnt know about re-arrange marriage is canceled between lacus+athrun, this will probaly tarnish sumones (lacus or athrun) image at plant. Lets hope the new director looks at pride/honor first for the zala family, and lacus kleine will have to be athruns wife!!
Old 2005-12-30, 21:23   Link #24
boredandsleepy

I made a quick post without really checking my typings before I hurried to work today. So I really want to apologize to those who I might have already offended unintentionally.

Anyway, I had kept the data for Asucaga for a long while. I did not think I need to post them until I have seen increasingly conflicted postings that are caused by unclear information. When I posted them, I might sound like a very crazy rabid asucaga fan which is quite out of my character. So please bear with me for a short while . Most of my postings are mostly informational rather than my own speculations. I hope my postings would indeed resolve some of the unclear issues.

I will continue to post more interesting information relating to GSD for everyone here.

Thanks for your patience. Happy New Year to everyone who likes anime.

Old 2005-12-30, 22:07   Link #25
boredandsleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
Lol boredandsleepy you have to be the most serious Asucaga fan I've ever seen...You always have so much data, Wow ...

All I know is while Cagali is signing this and signing that the 3 SEED couples walk off into the sunset as the last thing you see...Where are Athrun and Meyrin going together hmm?? To take a extended nap no doubt...and that's how it should be ...
Here is my speculation. I'm not sure if anyone noticed that only 1/2 to 3/4 of Meyrin's face was shown in the camera while she was walking behind Athrun. Athrun's face did not get chopped off that goes the same to KiraxLacus and ShinxLuna. Meyrin's walking behind Athrun could mean that Athrun is still surrounded and chased by women, as shown in the OP Athrun's harem cutscene. In the Athrun's harem OP cutscene, Athrun was surrounded by Meyrin and Meer while he turned his head and looked at Cagalli who was holding a gun. In Pash Magazine (and Gundam Ace's GSD speculation after Final Plus according to 1ch/2ch), Athrun is very weak to deny women depending on and hanging around him even though he only loves Cagalli. To avoid misunderstanding, Fukuda may like to show Meyrin's chopped-off face to emphasize her less significance to Athrun among the other two pairs. Otherwise, I can't think of any reason that they showed her 3/4 face, not the entire face. Drawing mistakes!?

More, the Athrun Zala x Infinite Justice Suite CD 9 will be released on 1/26/2006. The CD contains a mini-drama called "Sisters" that consists of Athrun, Meyrin and Luna; a song sung by both Mirillia and Meyrin. I wonder if they want to stimulate CD sales by adding that Meyrin's scene at the end.

As I have posted previously, I am still looking for more clear information from Fukuda or Sunrise for Asucaga's future.

Now I will really need to get off from my keyboard.
Old 2005-12-30, 22:33   Link #26
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

boredandsleepy drop the cup of spiked-eggnog and slowly walk way ...You are reaching my friend...
Old 2005-12-30, 23:00   Link #27
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:

I'm gonna have to go with WD on this. Athrun x Meryin going to their honeymoon early.....

Besides. Cagalli chose Orb over Athrun. What more should be said.
Old 2005-12-30, 23:37   Link #28
Fatty Chalupa
Whats this fuzzy feeling?

boredandsleepy you make me really excited for the next suit CD!!!
Also, the way you interpreted the Athrun and Meyrin walking scene is pretty ingenious to me. Cookie for you! And even though I'm a huge supporter of Athrun and Cagalli, Athrun has never hugged her as intimately as this!

Spoiler:
Old 2005-12-31, 00:46   Link #29
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty Chalupa
boredandsleepy you make me really excited for the next suit CD!!!
Also, the way you interpreted the Athrun and Meyrin walking scene is pretty ingenious to me. Cookie for you! And even though I'm a huge supporter of Athrun and Cagalli, Athrun has never hugged her as intimately as this!

Spoiler:
I dont there was anything in that, she put her life at risk by goin with him, and athrun didnt wanna be selfish and run on his own, so he had to save meyrin from the noob rey. iTS like the part where athrun was hovering lacus excorting her back behind teh wall at the outpost scene with mia. There was nothing in that, i hope there was
Old 2005-12-31, 03:47   Link #30
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

One thing on Athrun with someone...younger...:

Naturally, I can't understand anyone objecting that Athrun Shouldn't be with Mey because she's younger.

Seriously

Char digs younger girls and nobody has problems with that. Why can't Athrun?

Athrun already has the Quattro Glasses ripped off from Char's book. Why not rip a few more pages from it...lol

And lastly, if Fukuda still has any pride whatsoever, He should look on what he really wants... rather than put Asucaga because he was pressured by bandai, Rabid fans or anything.

When Fukuda goes independent>>>>When fukuda becomes a Fan-whore....
*coughcyberformulacough*

Right now please make Athrun a rational character by not reopening Asucaga(=!AC, AC=After Colony...lol) it's irrational because when you think about it, Cagalli (after Destiny) has now shown that she could leave Athrun because of the circumstances. This is the same Cagalli who almost married Yuuna...that is the truth. You cannot take Asucaga-GS and AsucagaGSD as one because Cagalli in GS>>>>Cagalli in GSD so Asucaga-GS=!Asucaga-GSD.

And last of All.... This is GSD not Shuffle!

*I'm starting a Motto! Motto!! Meyrin!!! Funclub here*
Old 2005-12-31, 04:07   Link #31
mikyu

you guys just can't accept that a girl can chose something else over her boyfriend! why shouldn't cagalli be able to love her country and athrun?

and for the little walking away szene in the end of final plus... if you guys can read so much in that szene about a relaltionship in such a szene ... I'm going to start interpret my yaoi pairing in a lot of other szene between AthrunxKira, DearkaxYzak they actually shows a lot more feelings for each other than asumey
Old 2005-12-31, 04:13   Link #32
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikyu
I'm going to start interpret my yaoi pairing in a lot of other szene between AthrunxKira, DearkaxYzak they actually shows a lot more feelings for each other than asumey
Don't know if your a guy or not, but good luck with that ...
Old 2005-12-31, 04:37   Link #33
RabidZeph

I dont see Asuran ending up with meyrin at all, but I'm not entirely sure he'll end up with Cagalli at all. She was rather cold to him about their relationship when she chooses her country over him. If she doesn't get back with him soon, there will probably be too much damage done to Asuran's mind to really have any feelings to her back. Too much time away would literalyl be too much in this case.

I see Asuran as meeting another girl in the next series if there is one. If not, then the directing/writing staff is simply stupid. There's tons of drama that could draw viewers in and provide tons of developement.
Old 2005-12-31, 04:52   Link #34
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Hm... Country with millions of people in it, boyfriend... Which is more important?

Don't you think he'd actually respect her a lot less if she was the type to choose her and her boyfriend's personal happiness over her country's interests?

I'll agree that allying with the Seirans in any way or shape was a lousy choice, though.
Old 2005-12-31, 05:03   Link #35
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh
I'll agree that allying with the Seirans in any way or shape was a lousy choice, though.
That is the point...It would've been more plausible if it was the Sahaku Family

And for the record.I don't care if Mey ends up or not with Athrun. My focus is not on AsuMey nor Asucaga... It is whether Cagalli still deserves Athrun or not... And in my eyes... Cagalli isn't even 1/2 of what she was in SEED

Last edited by aeriolewinters; 2005-12-31 at 05:21.
Old 2005-12-31, 06:56   Link #36
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters
That is the point...It would've been more plausible if it was the Sahaku Family
In that case, she can throw the whole Zaft thing in his teeth!

Last edited by Anh_Minh; 2005-12-31 at 07:22.
Old 2005-12-31, 07:19   Link #37
mikyu

Quote:
Don't know if your a guy or not, but good luck with that ...
I am ... you would call a freaky fanatic fangirl but I know how the most of the gundam freaks feel about yaoi and shounen ai ^^ and I won't annoy you by share my thought about that ^^

but I think the asumey thing is similar to the thoughts of a fangirl who sees yaoi paarings which doesn't exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters
Cagalli isn't even 1/2 of what she was in SEED
and that's exectly what annoy me ... fukuda made her a crybaby!!!! well, I think he tried to turn her into a presentable leader, but he actually failed in that!
Old 2005-12-31, 07:42   Link #38
ornitieredwards
Kitto! Kitto! Kuchiki???

Cagalli chose to marry a GAY MAN 'for the sake of her country'... fheh... what happened...?

okay... Cagalli chose her country over Athrun... Meyrin chose Athrun over her country... who loves who more? 'nuff said...
Old 2005-12-31, 08:35   Link #39
mikyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ornitieredwards
Cagalli chose to marry a GAY MAN 'for the sake of her country'... fheh... what happened...?

okay... Cagalli chose her country over Athrun... Meyrin chose Athrun over her country... who loves who more? 'nuff said...
well ... what a shame her love is only one-sided
Old 2005-12-31, 08:41   Link #40
ornitieredwards
Kitto! Kitto! Kuchiki???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikyu
well ... what a shame her love is only one-sided
Same thing applies to Athrun....

Cagalli can have her fiancee... she asked for the wedding, anyway... marriage is something to think of 1000x before making a decision. Cagalli never did that.. wrong decisions= Pit falls....
Closed Thread